Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your attractiveness depends on how women think about you

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Boyos, I've seen it many times where guys rate other guys as chads or Terra chads just because they have some unusually high or striking face shape. You see it among psl lovers. But I think they are all falling for the male gaze( another reason why bp should be gatekeeped). There are new cels and normies entering looksmax communities who spread the idea that your ideal male should look like jon hexum while stick node guys like Justin Beiber and chico is where all the 20 yo foids are. That's why you shouldn't care what other men think. If a girl finds someone genuinely attractive regardless if he is feminine or not masculine he is still a chad. Stop this muh masculinity and he can't fight to save himself cope.

Women think of you as attractive only if you were born attractive, but some mtn or even htn people might be regarded as unattractive if ND (autistic)

Bottom line… Be Tyrone or a tall jacked Hispanic dude with a sharp jawline, tattoos, and went to jail before for selling oxycodone to the local high school kids.

I’m not making this up. I talked to a guy at hooters (slept with over 200+ girls) and when I subtly pointed out the hot girls I saw, he said Hispanics and blacks only.

And these girls looked so innocent yet so hot too. Actual 10/10s

That never happens
I had a classmate that although he looked ok but he was regarded as dumb and uncool cuz asocial so foids never paid much attention to him for most of his school years

But in the 2 final years of high school some autistic foid became his gf cuz "she likes asocial; guys" (there were so many asocial guys but he was the only one who looked good + nordic )

height is more objective than face