Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your level of game?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
What's your level of game when interacting with foids?

What's your level of game when interacting with foids?
To know that I would first have to find a woman who is willing to interact with me ...

Well, I have absolutely no clue on how I should approach someone romantically for obvious reasons.

I have mass game
I get toilets for every day of the week
im having sex with stacy rn actually

i would say it's pretty "good" i know how to talk, but they still get disgusted because i'm fucking ugly.

i would say it's pretty "good" i know how to talk, but they still get disgusted because i'm fucking ugly.
can you get their social media

I'm a subhuman truecel, I can't even talk normal to my grandmother. The only way I can get foids is by paying or by raping them.

match
hey
get unmatched

I'm spinning 50 plates and spittin' mad text and day game bro. Bitches can't get enough of my PUA skillz.

my 50 y/o art therapist used to say she isn't worried about me not having game and that "you were even able to flirt with a grandma like me" (she meant it as in building intimacy in a playful way, not sexually)
tfw big titty mommy therapist gave me the comfies :owo:

To be blackpilled is to realize that game is irrelevant

chad can talk about dwarf fortress and make her pussy wet

I have a better chance of juggling chainsaws than successfully asking a girl out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back