Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your looksmatch is probably a becky, not a femcel or landwhale

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
When women are young, most of them are attractive and Uggos are actually in the minority

but going after the average girl is considered “stop chasing supermodels and go after someone in your league” - and by your league they don’t mean your looksmatch, they mean obese and deformed

femcels don't exist

at school i see a foid who is my looksmatch, she dates a guy who mogs me to oblivion. it makes me feel like subhuman trash every time im reminded of this

With fakeup who the hell really knows?

femcels don't exist

"femcel":

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 29 35

Screenshot from 2021 11 03 23 22 21

wish I had a subhuman landwhale gf

When women are young, most of them are attractive and Uggos are actually in the minority

but going after the average girl is considered “stop chasing supermodels and go after someone in your league” - and by your league they don’t mean your looksmatch, they mean obese and deformed
My looksmatch is gigastacy redhead
league” - and by your league they don’t mean your looksmatch, they mean obese and deformed
lol exactly such disgusting stuff

If I were a woman literally having a vagina is the only thing that would save me

by your league they don’t mean your looksmatch, they mean obese and deformed
basically they mean "a girl willing to fuck you" which isn't your looksmatch but several points below

My looksmatch is a Gertrude