Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your mom

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Was she abusive ?
Which description matches her best ?

280443501 1404863140033421 2755578477519150775 n

Mine is a bit of both authoritarian versions.

None of the 4 extreme examples shown here. She was distant, couldn't really relate to her or have any meaningful conversations.

None of the 4 extreme examples shown here. She was distant, couldn't really relate to her or have any meaningful conversations.
That's awful but considering my own life path it may also be for the better sometimes.

when i was 10 an acquaintance of her told her to give me hgh cause i was the shortest kid in class

she said there is no need, i am gonna arranged marriagemax my son.

now i am 5'2", balding, khhv at 27.

I hate my mom

when i was 10 an acquaintance of her told her to give me hgh cause i was the shortest kid in class

she said there is no need, i am gonna arranged marriagemax my son.

now i am 5'2", balding, khhv at 27.

I hate my mom
So there was no arranged marriage ?

Top left one but at least she had a job unlike welfare females who sit at home all day

The hell is that ? a local tradwife ? Still better than literally anything tbh
a hoe who wears a hijab to hide her hoeness = hoejabi

they are abdullah only during college days

That feeling when your moms one of the high points in your life

None. I rarely saw her and when I did we didn't talk. Usually single mom raising 4 kids and always worked night shifts. It's like she didn't exist most days.

Last edited:
All of top left and half of bottom left

My life is a glorified prison sentence
Abusive mothers can destroy your life even before you know it. Most of them use feminism to justify their hatred towards their husband and children.

Abusive mothers can destroy your life even before you know it. Most of them use feminism to justify their hatred towards their husband and children.
Nah mine wanted to have me but she didnt want me to "experience the evils of the world" so she kept me as isolated as she could without having cps take me. I have selective mutism, depression etc and get neetbux because i cant function in society. Ill probably be hikikomori for life

Was she abusive ?
Which description matches her best ?

View attachment 609486

Mine is a bit of both authoritarian versions.
She beat me up a few times but I deserved it.:lul:I wished my mother beat me up more and stayed more at home with me.You can't raise a kid if you stay only 8 hours at home and you see your kid only when he sleeps.