Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YOUR MOTHERS ARE PROSTITUTING THEMSELVES FOR COPPER AND HARAM TIN CAN WITH SLICE OF BREAD MEANWHILE I AM RICH (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
YOU FUCKING WHORES YOU FUCKING DERANGED FUCKING NORMIES AND SEX HAVERS YOU DID IT TO ME YOU HAVE RADICALIZED ME WHORES YOU KNOW SHIT BECAUSE STILL YOU ARE JUST WHORES AND I AM HUMAN !!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SLUTS YOU ARREEEE DICK YOU ARE DICK YOU ARE DICK TFU YOU SLUT ROT IN FUCKING SHIT I MAKE HARAM PARA TICARET TIJJARA HARAM PARA DIGITAL SCALE IS HOT FROM MEASURING PACKS GLOWIES WERE SEARCHING UP MY WHOLE HOUSE AND HERE WAS A BIG SURPRISE NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAS HAVE MY HOUSE CLEAN WHORES DON´T KNOW SHIT I AM THE KIND OF GUY WHO IS GOING AGAINST 8 ARMED UP GLOWIES WITH IKEA KNIFE UNDER INFLUENCE OF SPEED AND CLONAZEPAM SO DON´T FUCK AROUND ME BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS THE INCEL AND I AM THE FUCKING INCEL KOMMANDO WHORES ARE DYING I AM COP KKKiler FUCK WHORES SLUTS SECKS ANAL ORAL BRUTAL ROUGH HARDCORE FACEFUCK UNTIL VOMIT BUT YEAH I AM FAKECEL SO IF AM I FAKECEL WHY AM I STILL HERE?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Don’t be a pussy and remove the disclaimer.

based ikea knife

Don’t be a pussy and remove the disclaimer.
NO THEY ARRESTED ME ONCE WITH SWAT DIVISION BECAUSE THESE DUMB RETARDS WERE LURKING WITHOUT ACCOUNT AND DIDN´T SEE SIGNATURE (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

NO THEY ARRESTED ME ONCE WITH SWAT DIVISION BECAUSE THESE DUMB RETARDS WERE LURKING WITHOUT ACCOUNT AND DIDN´T SEE SIGNATURE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Wow, didn’t know. Stay safe then.

Wow, didn’t know. Stay safe then.
STAY SAFE?! AVE OSTBLOCK TERRORISTEN KICK DOWN SALAFISTEN THEY CAN´T DO SHIT THE GOT MP5 I HAVE MINI GUN WITH AMMO CASE FROM HELLZ ANGELS WE NEED TO SHOW THEM WILD BUMPY FUCKING RIDE BEFORE THEY WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

STAY SAFE?! AVE OSTBLOCK TERRORISTEN KICK DOWN SALAFISTEN THEY CAN´T DO SHIT THE GOT MP5 I HAVE MINI GUN WITH AMMO CASE FROM HELLZ ANGELS WE NEED TO SHOW THEM WILD BUMPY FUCKING RIDE BEFORE THEY WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

I meant from the feds

I meant from the feds
I AM EU CITIZEN I DON´T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ON FEDS PEDOS AFTER THEY SWATED ME TO VAN IT WAS LIKE MOTHERFUCKING 10HRS IN PRISON MY LAWYER AND BYE BYE KOMMANDO YOU ARE BEIN FREED LOL (IN VIDEO GAME)

I AM EU CITIZEN I DON´T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ON FEDS PEDOS AFTER THEY SWATED ME TO VAN IT WAS LIKE MOTHERFUCKING 10HRS IN PRISON MY LAWYER AND BYE BYE KOMMANDO YOU ARE BEIN FREED LOL (IN VIDEO GAME)

Jfl, in America you would probably be trying to prevent getting raped by some random gay prisoner. Lucky that the EU laws are more humane.

Jfl, in America you would probably be trying to prevent getting raped by some random gay prisoner. Lucky that the EU laws are more humane.
IN JEWSA I HAVE BEEEN ALREADY WATERBOARDED BY CIA IN GUANTANAMO BUT AT LEAST I AM JEWROPEAN UNION CITIZEN AND THEY CAN MAKE ME BLOWJOB WITH SWALLOW FUCK CIA AND FBI PEDOS COME AT ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHO IS THE KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)

IN JEWSA I HAVE BEEEN ALREADY WATERBOARDED BY CIA IN GUANTANAMO BUT AT LEAST I AM JEWROPEAN UNION CITIZEN AND THEY CAN MAKE ME BLOWJOB WITH SWALLOW FUCK CIA AND FBI PEDOS COME AT ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHO IS THE KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back