Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your opinion on women would be completely different if you were a chad

M

Massacre

Banned
-
because you're a sub-human, you see women as evil and bad people etc. but if you were a chad, you would see women as one of the best things life has to offer. you'd love and adore women.

discuss

are y'all asleep?

speak out!

zzz

well der, but we also see women as evil and bitches because thats how they act towards ugly males, its from our life experiences, i dont think many here would just randomly say i hate women without cause tbh.

Depends on what else defines you're perspective. There are feminist incels and blackpilled Chads.

not_here_4_points said:
Depends on what else defines you're perspective. There are feminist incels and blackpilled Chads.

I don't have a bad opinion on women. I just envy their lives. I act just like a woman except I don't have the anatomy so I rot while they flourish.

grass is green

Nope if I was chad I would just run redpill game and sleep around. Fuck women

no, plenty of normies and chads are aware of the way women are.

Zyros is blackpilled

Nope, ime slayers would fit right in here with their opinions or at least at trp. The slayers i knew thought about women as stupid creatures good fo nothing but pussy

A lot of chads are "misogynistic". The ones cucking for women, the soyboys, are basically incels themselves but they think that by cucking they will have a chance.

It would be a bit different. I would actually be glad to be near them cause I could get respect like a human being LMAO

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
well der, but we also see women as evil and bitches because thats how they act towards ugly males, its from our life experiences, i dont think many here would just randomly say i hate women without cause tbh.

Exactly retarded incel haters thought we just woke up one moring after breakfast and said "from this day on, i hate women. Hue hue hue".

No shit sherlock.

Of course if you were born good looking, and you've been getting nothing but positive reactions from women and people in general, your outlook on life will be different.

It's why a lot of Chads are bluepilled. They haven't really seen the dark side of this world.

well obviously

TheResentfulOne said:
I don't care

This post doesn't contribute to the post. don't post it, gambleer. making alts to avoid bans is illegal. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Chad doesn't respect women, Chad uses them as his cum rags.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Exactly retarded incel haters thought we just woke up one moring after breakfast and said "from this day on, i hate women. Hue hue hue".

u cant tell cucktears that, they will block their ears out

Not really I seriously don't slayers see women anything other than disposal sex toys

This is brcause women have two really different sides, one for ugly males and other for good looking ones. Each woman is like a comoletely different person depending on male attractiveness.

I'd still see them as disposable objects.