Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your thoughts?

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
What do you think, if a foid who doesn’t know the standards is shown a chad and an incel, who will she choose as more attractive?

No thoughts, head empty

She would still pick the Chad for obvious reasons, or am I reading something wrongly?

What do you think, if a foid who doesn’t know the standards is shown a chad and an incel, who will she choose as more attractive?
I meant specifically a woman who knew nothing at all, from a tribe of cannibals of some kind

She would still pick the Chad for obvious reasons, or am I reading something wrongly?
I meant specifically one of the Aboriginal tribes, stupid and ignorant of the world, I’m more interested - do you think that Chad’s beauty is imposed by society, or is it still inherent in nature?

Chad most likely

do you think that Chad’s beauty is imposed by society, or is it still inherent in nature?
It's inherent in nature of course, which is basic, entry level knowledge.
A male in nature needs to protect and provide, which he can do best when he's strong, healthy, tall, fit, muscular, dominant.
A female needs to give birth to healthy, genetically strong offspring, which she can do best when she's beautiful and healthy, which means she has good genetics herself.
This is not only true for humans, it's true for every species. It's basic biology.
Inb4: "But weak men who are rich are better providers nowadays" - Correct, but our brains are still stuck in caveman mode when it comes to basic instincts like mating.

I meant specifically one of the Aboriginal tribes, stupid and ignorant of the world, I’m more interested - do you think that Chad’s beauty is imposed by society, or is it still inherent in nature?
Some things are subjective but other things are objective. For example, I would guess not wanting persons with acne which you could see as incel trait is probably universal. They would also likely want muscular guys because strength is also something positive and I am also pretty sure asymmetrical faces are ugly everywhere.

So in total even if the difference would maybe be lower, Chad should still have a significant advantage

Some things are subjective but other things are objective. For example, I would guess not wanting persons with acne which you could see as incel trait is probably universal. They would also likely want muscular guys because strength is also something positive and I am also pretty sure asymmetrical faces are ugly everywhere.

So in total even if the difference would maybe be lower, Chad should still have a significant advantage
the point is that I don't think they have any idea about muscles, in their camps all the people are skinny

the point is that I don't think they have any idea about muscles, in their camps all the people are skinny
Even if that's not relevant, you still have asymmetries and acne and stuff

Even if that's not relevant, you still have asymmetries and acne and stuff
Yes, that’s what I’m thinking about, do they have a dislike for asymmetry, pimples, defects, etc.? since such an experiment would decide whether our torment was imposed on us by society, which decided that symmetry is cool, etc., or whether we were born to suffer and this was imposed by nature itself

Yes, that’s what I’m thinking about, do they have a dislike for asymmetry, pimples, defects, etc.? since such an experiment would decide whether our torment was imposed on us by society, which decided that symmetry is cool, etc., or whether we were born to suffer and this was imposed by nature itself
I'm pretty sure this dislike must be innate because it is directly indicative of health.