Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'You're a fucking monkey!'

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...white-man-calls-black-woman-monkey-train.html

4BD38A5900000578-5689157-image-m-18_1525388828558.jpg

Check the video also on the page

Lol

That man has some balls.

And now because of those two cunts he is gonna get doxxed and fired from every job in the UK because of this bullshit political correctness. Fuck society, I hope this guy stays safe.

And now because of those two cunts he is gonna get doxxed and fired from every job in the UK because of this bullshit political correctness. Fuck society, I hope this guy stays safe.
dude this is in New York

You twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots twin idiots

if that was a guy he wouldn't say that

i understand the guy was mad but you need to chill the fuck out... now he is gonna get buttfucked by the snowflakes / lose his job / publicly shamed etc..

JFL if you don't think he ran JBW afterwards and fucked them both (anal)

That man has some balls.
No he doesn't, doubt he knew he was being recorded, he said something in the heat of the moment that he knew full well he'd never say under normal circumstances.

No he doesn't, doubt he knew he was being recorded, he said something in the heat of the moment that he knew full well he'd never say under normal circumstances.
I don’t know. A lot of people willingly say outlandish things like this in public. Maybe he was joking, maybe he was serious. Until we know the circumstances, it’s all up in the air.

Why is this news worthy? kek journalism in 2018.