Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You're currently headed to Tartarus or Asphodel Meadows

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Go back to worshipping the pantheon of your race before it's too late. If you're black, you're headed for Hell with Yakub and the rest of whiteys. If you're curry, you're headed to being a maggot. If you're Japanese, you're going to Japanese hell. If you're Chinese, oblivion awaits you anyway I'm sorry not sorry fucking mutt.

If you're Latino Quetzalcoatl will personally anally rape you in hell. If you're Egyptian, you better have acted kindly or whatever. Me? I just need to pray to Athena for strength and then I'll receive an answer on what path I should follow.

i should go back to being a pagan i think

And ofc I forget about Nords. You better buy a sword or a gun because you're gonna need it to avoid Hel and enter Valhalla.

fuckk i gotta learn about slavic mythology so i know whats coming :feelsBox:

Yeah I have sinned way too much the Gods are gonna reincarnate me as a Dog. Hopefully I be a chad street dog who fights and fucks everyday not some soy pet dog.

I wanna be a ghost
Just lurk the earth in peace and occasionally scare some normies living in old houses :feelscomfy:
Same here:feelsokman:.