Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You're not in an El Salvadore Prison

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
One of my biggest copes is to compare my life to people who have it worse, imagine being one of the innocents wrapped up in the El Salvadore gang sweep. Here's their life in prison.

>Trapped in a cell with a bunch of others
>Forced to shit in front of everyone in a bucket that stinks and overflows
>Piss in the same bucket
>No toilet paper or whipping, your asshole constantly has shitstains
>No water when you want it, forced to sleep with no water
>Forced to sit in an uncomfortable position all day in the center of the prison, not allowed to use the bathroom, no pissing or shitting allowed, if you do you get beat into oblivion

And of course many of these guys are incels.

Ok, I guess I am glad that I am not in a shithole country's prison but that does not make me feel better, nor does it make my life less shit.

Shit cope because its their actions that made them go into prison. Meanwhile I, a subbuman am in an invisible prison, a cage that sometimes gets bigger, sometimes gets smaller, and no matter what i do i cant escape this cage.

*lights cigarette* :feelscry:
Being randomly targeted by police is an action?

This is what the Jews who kiked the system deserve.

Just imagine how shit your life is when you have to come up with this kind of far fetched scenario in order to feel like your life is somehow worth living.

Just imagine how shit your life is when you have to come up with this kind of far fetched scenario in order to feel like your life is somehow worth living.
This life is reality for many people.

Not my problem

Where source that they were random? I dont think they mass imprison people just for fun
The source that says it's impossible to do mass roundups of criminal suspects without capturing at least one innocent. Stats show even trials often convict innocent people, if there's no trial, the chance of locking up an innocent is much higher.

Based Bukele (Salvadorian president)

Well it can happen definately but also you can compare your life to anyone having it shittier than you doesnt have to be just prisoners.

Cancer patients for example, spine problems, diabetes, and alot of other illnesses.

It is a good cope when you are on your wits end (personal experience)
Cancer patients and diabetes people have a much better life than me if they're not incel.

It's not based it's disgusting.
El Salvador was literally one of the murder capitals of the world until he took power. In order to make effective and quick change you'll have to take drastic actions. He's saving his country.

El Salvador was literally one of the murder capitals of the world until he took power. In order to make effective and quick change you'll have to take drastic actions. He's saving his country.
Innocent people were locked up in that.

Innocent people were locked up in that.
Source? Even if I take you at your word my response would be that you can't save everyone. At least he made the country safer for the majority law-abiding citizens.

Stats show that even the most effective trials have a standard error, and without trials, the standard error drastically increases, it's mathematically impossible for not a single innocent to have been found even with a 0.1% error rate.
Even if I take you to your word my response would that you can't save everyone. At least he made the country safer for the majority law-abiding citizens.
Ok, but the treatment the prisoners are getting are 100,000 worse than the victims of the """Crimes""", so if one innocent person is rounded up, it's not worth the injustice.

How's the book coming along, lad

Ok, but the treatment the prisoners are getting are 100,000 worse than the victims of the """Crimes"""
Good. Gangs who prey on the weak deserve this. As for the innocents it happens everywhere in the world, it is what it is.

Ok, I guess I am glad that I am not in a shithole country's prison but that does not make me feel better, nor does it make my life less shit.
What? Your leg just broke? Your complaining about the pain? There's people out there that don't have legs at all... stop complaining....

Yeah, because aspiring doctors are immune to false imprisonment!!!!
You made up that "he wuz doctor" bs to prove a point while I wasn't even discussing the necessity of you coping in the first place but ok

You made up that "he wuz doctor" bs to prove a point while I wasn't even discussing the necessity of you coping in the first place but ok
The point is these men never had trials, they could be fucking doctors.

What? Your leg just broke? Your complaining about the pain? There's people out there that don't have legs at all... stop complaining....
:feelshaha:

You should rejoice as they can now fuck all the "doctors" they want in jail.

Damn you really are stupid
Ban this dumb bluepilled cuck.

Imagine thinking having to take insulin every couple days compares to being a touchless fuckless kissless mouthless virgin.

I doubt that they just take random people off the street and throw them in jail. "Innocents" who get lumped in with the gang members were probably involved with them to some degree, which they should have known better.

Last edited:
I doubt that they just take random people off the street and throw them in jail. "Innocents" who get lumped in with the gang members were probably involved with them to some degree, which they should have known better.
Brutal @WoofWoof pill

Based Bukele (Salvadorian president)
JBW is real

Gettyimages 1177348434 612x612

Bukele is based. You're a fucking Liberal faggot who would rather be tortured to death by cartel thugs than give some criminal an "unfair" trial

Bukele is based. You're a fucking Liberal faggot who would rather be tortured to death by cartel thugs than give some criminal an "unfair" trial
You're dumb, you'd rather get locked up and treated like a criminal because you never had a trial than let a pot smoker out of prison,