Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YouTube doesnt want women in war

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Jfl deleting my comment in seconds, its not offensive or hateful, just saying that women should be also sent to war.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vr-sSTeorpg

They didnt delete this

But when i edit it into this it gets deleted, so much for the strong brave women

video where i commented.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA0RdorAk_k

Last edited:
Maybe because you didn't sort by newest comments first?

Isnt it mysoginistic if we don't allow women in war? I dont understand current politically correct culture anymore, it's so irrational and confusing

Are you sure it was removed? Maybe ur side isn't in sync with youtube servers or something, I'm sure on a site as big as youtube comments don't get added perfectly syncronously when you post them.

They are not deleting it, your comment gets insta-shadowbanned if it contains certains words/sentences.

Even the most innocuous ones can disappear.

Welcome to free speech in the west in 2021, hope you enjoy it.

Maybe because you didn't sort by newest comments first?
My comment should be first for me regardless.
Are you sure it was removed? Maybe ur side isn't in sync with youtube servers or something, I'm sure on a site as big as youtube comments don't get added perfectly syncronously when you post them.
I tried few times on few videos it never stick

They are not deleting it, your comment gets insta-shadowbanned if it contains certains words/sentences.

Isnt it mysoginistic if we don't allow women in war? I dont understand current politically correct culture anymore, it's so irrational and confusing
They are citizens with rights, privileges but not obligations. Jfl at the world and its selective equality. God forbid someone says women should have kids but lets send men to war.

My comment should be first for me regardless.

I tried few times on few videos it never stick
@Mainländer is right

How did we let it get this bad bros? :feelsclown:

Brainwashing on global scale.

this
remember how they cried when they banned trannies from the military

Globohomo sending women to war would be lifefuel, globohomo would lose 100% and the world would be based again

Women won't do shit in war stastics agree with me , they can't be physically strong like the men
Most women preform horribly in fitness, the female who scored the most is on the same level as the male who scored the least in the army or police
But still they should go to war if they rejected traditional gender roles and are progressive :ahegao:

Last edited:
women are precious
men are disposable