Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtube made me watch this, so now I'm making you watch this

I'll never understand why people watch this autism.
Anyway I watched it. A surprising amount of these couples are looksmatched or at least the guy isn't "10 times hotter" than the foid.

We suffer in your suffering, brother.

I hope they all get raped (by a dude they sexually despise).

It´s actually beneficial, as a guy, to be hotter than your partner. It gives them less incentives to move out of the relationship

I'll never understand why people watch this autism.
Anyway I watched it. A surprising amount of these couples are looksmatched or at least the guy isn't "10 times hotter" than the foid.
Make up is a hell of a thing.

I wish death on all of them.
I've been having already rope/ER fuels recently and this is really setting me over the fucking edge.

Pretty sure TikTok twinks use make-up too. They definitely use lighting and shit to look better.
No makeup spotted on any of the dudes. Keep coping. The foids are gigafucking subhuman without their makeup tho.

No makeup spotted on any of the dudes. Keep coping. The foids are gigafucking subhuman without their makeup tho.
I didn't pay close attention to the dudes in that video. I don't really care either since I don't find them impressive. I'm just saying that this is what TikTok fags do in general.

Memri

:fuk: fucking brutal not a single one is even close to being a looksmatch. It's over

simply cringe

Absolutely brutal no other way to say it.

I wish death on all of them.
I've been having already rope/ER fuels recently and this is really setting me over the fucking edge.
If you do end up breaking. make it bettER

0:45 is actually nuts she's a disgusting landwhale and he's a Chad... Why are there so many chads out there who would settle for someone like that (besides from money)???

Man, I should really be growing my hair longer if I want to looksmaxx and maybe eventually ascend, as it seems to be the hot new thing nowadays. All these eerily-similar Chads have the same prettyboy aka fuckboy haircut, smh. It used to be that shorter hair looked okay on a man, but the fashion among jailbaits seems to have gone wildly in the direction of prettyboyism. (Or maybe it has always been that way, and I'm only now noticing it) Of course, the usual caveats apply: no hair for your height, no hair for your jaw, etc., but maybe I can mimic some of their looks by adopting their haircut, kek.

This video is actually lifefuel, because it's easier for us thin manlets to prettyboymaxx than to attempt to look like Johnny Bravo (which is in fact impossible, because we lack Johnny Bravo's height and frame and massive jaw), so from now on those who haven't completely given up yet should know that prettyboymaxxing is the way to go.

tiktok is a chinese jewish conspiracy to suck up all your data like a vacuum cleaner

Jesus, watching that shit makes me so depressed knowing I’ll never have a meaningful relationship. Imagine if those women were born male, they’d be singing a completely different tune.

I can't believe that life is all about bones ITS ALL ABOUT BONES. the quality of your life is totally decided by bones. there is literally nothing more to life than bones. can't believe all the philosophers missed this.

Still mad that Trump cucked out on banning this

This should be called:

“Flaunting your chad boyfriend check”

Gay if you watched more than 10 seconds of that.

Man, I should really be growing my hair longer if I want to looksmaxx and maybe eventually ascend, as it seems to be the hot new thing nowadays. All these eerily-similar Chads have the same prettyboy aka fuckboy haircut, smh. It used to be that shorter hair looked okay on a man, but the fashion among jailbaits seems to have gone wildly in the direction of prettyboyism. (Or maybe it has always been that way, and I'm only now noticing it) Of course, the usual caveats apply: no hair for your height, no hair for your jaw, etc., but maybe I can mimic some of their looks by adopting their haircut, kek.
Tbh if i'm not balding and don't have acne i'll be normie atleast. All zoomer hairmaxxing today, no young bald chad.

Look at that disgusting landwhale at 0:45 :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Each day a hypergamy is bigger and bigger

Cunts are evil

Whats new.

No sir don't want to kill myself yet

probably has a great personality :feelshaha::feelshaha: