Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity youtube: men raping women bad, women raping men good

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★

dear jewtube,

you are fucking hypocrites

with love,
lukesxber

the world literally is against us

Didn't watch the video , but adult men can't be raped by women. Period.

Didn't watch the video , but adult men can't be raped by women. Period.
She had a gun. Literally anyone can go into dev mode if they have a gun thats why we need our 2nd amendment rights

What's that video about? Not clicking
a woman handcuffing a man in a steering wheel so she can fuck him in the ass with a strap on... also know as pegging

She had a gun. Literally anyone can go into dev mode if they have a gun thats why we need our 2nd amendment rights
agreed but fuck my life that i am diagnosed with a mental illness and some gun shops are not willing to sell me shit

Sounds cucked
yeah it actually does, pretty gay too. but still it wasn't consentual and you know how jewtube is so known for fapping to it

fucking hate those normie sites, at least there is some fucking good content like learning vids, but i am afraid they are fueled with propaganda

“Men get raped too” is a shitty Reddit ass take. No they can’t, the biological purpose of men is to spread their dna as far as possible, it is in male nature to want to have sex with as many women as possible

“Men get raped too” is a shitty Reddit ass take. No they can’t, the biological purpose of men is to spread their dna as far as possible, it is in male nature to want to have sex with as many women as possible
i do see your point. never thought of it like honestly

pegging universe? lol.

not even forced envelopment but some gay pegging shit. fuck our modern soy world

Are you turkcel op?

not even forced envelopment but some gay pegging shit. fuck our modern soy world
pegging is fucking gay... literally it is sodomy and that is just fucking embarrassing. letting a foid fuck you like that like a little slut. you lost the entire universe's respect