Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Yuo’re on the wrong side of history, chud!”

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
This is easily one of the stupidest things subhuman soyfags say. Them not knowing that history is generally written by the victors just shows how little these moralizing cunts actually know about the world. Of course I’m aware I’ll be on the wrong side of history if Dr. Goldberg writes the textbooks, I frankly just don’t give a fuck
@Adolf Hitler @Puppeter

Last edited:
Well they are the victors of today so we will end up in the "wrong" side of history regardless

who cares what normal faggots think

damn, i wish i was in born in goat fucker mohammed time so i can get all the rape booty i ever dream of

Well they are the victors of toaday so we will end in the "wrong" side of history regardless
We are in it today, but the future is uncertain

The fuck is a chud

Civilizations used to be relatively progressive during the early small tribes when humanity has begun to settle in civilizations. Women chose their mate freely cuz the concept of social taboo not existing back then

Result? Only 30-40% men got to mate with foids. Then society established patriarchy to aid most men to get to mate kids so that those men contribute to society.

Just like initially the romes, Egyptians, ancient indus valley civilization all were very socially progressive, then they got conservative then to got relatively liberal and got destroyed then

How liberal/conservative society gets it does it in a cycle
Like a pendulum swinging from one side to another.

Interesting to see what will happen to western one- will we get more conservative? Or more.destroyed

The fuck is a chud
Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller. It’s an insult used by trannies and leftists against incels, right wingers, etc. It’s been reclaimed for a while though

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller. It’s an insult used by trannies and leftists against incels, right wingers, etc. It’s been reclaimed for a while though
Ic, do we have any new insults for leftists and trannies

Ic, do we have any new insults for leftists and trannies
As far as anti-tranny slurs are concerned, “troon” is a relatively new one

If these soyim win its unlikely written history or writing in general (outside of east asia) will be a thing.

the woke ideology soonER or latER will also end up in the dumpstER of failed ideologies, and the fall of the degenerate west WILL come, as oswald spenglER predicted.

Well they are the victors of today so we will end up in the "wrong" side of history regardless

Yep, just look at GamerGate, ever notice how the history books about GamerGate never mention #NotYourShield? That was when non-Whites and females collectively told SJW's to fuck off and stop excusing their corruption with "we did it for the diversity", yet modern retellings of GamerGate NEVER mention #NotYourShield.

This is easily one of the stupidest things subhuman soyfags say. Them not knowing that history is generally written by the victors just shows how little these moralizing cunts actually know about the world. Of course I’m aware I’ll be on the wrong side of history if Dr. Goldberg writes the textbooks, I frankly just don’t give a fuck
@Adolf Hitler @Puppeter
Or white supremacy is the bigges threat :soy: :soy: :soy: meanwhile niggers openly loot murder rape others in the open
Ofc doesnt affect the average soy white who would rather be a slave to niggers than be called racist

Interesting to see what will happen to western one- will we get more conservative? Or more.destroyed
totally destroyed and replaced by low iq subhumans who reproduce like rabbits

IMG 20230909 014155 820
IMG 20230909 014155 976
IMG 20230909 014155 901
IMG 20230909 014156 547
IMG 20230909 014156 675
IMG 20230909 014156 144
IMG 20230909 014156 667
IMG 20230909 014156 423

Or white supremacy is the bigges threat :soy: :soy: :soy: meanwhile niggers openly loot murder rape others in the open
Ofc doesnt affect the average soy white who would rather be a slave to niggers than be called racist
Untitled916 20230907234203

Screenshot 20230911 152620 976

Civilizations used to be relatively progressive during the early small tribes when humanity has begun to settle in civilizations. Women chose their mate freely cuz the concept of social taboo not existing back then

Result? Only 30-40% men got to mate with foids. Then society established patriarchy to aid most men to get to mate kids so that those men contribute to society.

Just like initially the romes, Egyptians, ancient indus valley civilization all were very socially progressive, then they got conservative then to got relatively liberal and got destroyed then

The thing is this assumes social change has always been fully organic and that there haven’t been (((certain people))) in positions of power controlling narratives as of late

If these soyim win its unlikely written history or writing in general (outside of east asia) will be a thing.
Kikes and soys want to niggerfy east asia too lol

Unfortunately the indoctrination just gets worse and worse with time. Schools in the West have no function at this point besides being brainwashing institutions meant to make white, straight, or male kids hate themselves

Unfortunately the indoctrination just gets worse and worse with time. Schools in the West have no function at this point besides being brainwashing institutions meant to make white, straight, or male kids hate themselves
Why is our youth turning far right :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

true but highly doubt they will ever succeed
EAs are mostly low-T bugmen, they have a cucked politeness culture and do as they’re told. Maybe China can resist globohomo, but for Japan and Korea I’m unfortunately doubtful

Last edited:
EAs are mostly low-T bugmen, they have a cucked politeness culture and do as they’re told. Maybe China can resist globohomo, but for Japan and Korea I’m unfortunately doubtful
they might be that but east asian toilets are not zoophiles so much like white toilets are so wont invite in the turd world because they want low IQ violent animals. Sure Japan and south Korean birthrates are fucked but once the west collapses and all their influence disappears likely the rest of the globe will see it as a cautionary tale.

Where do you read about ancient history?

We will be destroyed, then get more conservative when the west is fully replaced with 3rd world immigrants. Cucked white libtards r the only thing fueling soyciety so once they get replaced it'll be over for wokeshit. Leftism is literally self-destructive ofc soy libtards can't see that tho :soy: :foidSoy:

Just time travelled to year 3000. I talked to a couple of rotting corpses in the wastes of Greater Mexico who told me you were a stinky inkwell bigot. Get owned, chud. :feelzez:

Just time travelled to year 3000. I talked to a couple of rotting corpses in the wastes of Greater Mexico who told me you were a stinky inkwell bigot. Get owned, chud. :feelzez:

St. Elliot's victims were probably on the right side of history

But they were on the wrong side of his gun

We will be destroyed, then get more conservative when the west is fully replaced with 3rd world immigrants. Cucked white libtards r the only thing fueling soyciety so once they get replaced it'll be over for wokeshit. Leftism is literally self-destructive ofc soy libtards can't see that tho :soy: :foidSoy:
Good! I hope the west gets destroyed so East Asia

Fuck people who think there are “sides” to history, this is why soyciety keeps repeating its mistakes