Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Yuzu emulator has been taken down

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

nevER have
★★★★★

Image credit: ModernVintageGamer on YouTube

It was fun while it lasted.

View: https://twitter.com/OrdinaryGamers/status/1764773352395227462

Ryujinx is still up though, for now.

Archive of Yuzu and Citra binaries:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PiratedGames/comments/1b7gg88/latest_yuzu_and_citra_builds_on_internet_archive/

Piratecels and emulationcels, thoughts on this?

Last edited:
There were no good games on the switch anyway

I have never played any nintendo game except super mario

There were no good games on the switch anyway
Most games on the switch are ports and mostly shovelware tier games. The 1st party games are no better; they just don't make games the way they're used to. They're now just normie pandering fan service sludge.

Most games on the switch are ports and mostly shovelware tier games. The 1st party games are no better; they just don't make games the way they're used to. They're now just normie pandering fan service sludge.
this is a big L for emulationchads but I'm somewhat happy because the switch was the troon console of choice.

this is a big L for emulationchads
That L won't last for long. Yuzu and Citra will just be forked/cloned and mirrored everywhere on the net.
If you sail the high seas, uploaders would typically bundle a console-exclusive game with the latest build of the respective console's emulator and its requirements such as the bios/firmware.

Last edited:
Really sad. I hope other people pick up the development.

Its never going to get off the internet you will always be able to torrent it.The only problem is emulating games going forward.But switch has no good new games coming out anyways

Nintendo are fuckers.
Their games are for children.
Adults who play nintendo are pedos

Tbh I only ever used the switch emulator so I could play the first red dead on PC

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back