Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Zack Morris is Trash = Chad gets away with everything and slays a ton

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
The soy comedy series Zack Morris is Trash documents this fact. Every episode just demonstrates halo effect in action

He even went on to "rape" DJ Tanner in college

Zack didn't like fatties. What a pig

teehee but he's sooo cute I love him anyway

Last edited:
He's also half rice.

For somebody who's quarter rice he looks really white :waitwhat:
Yikes! Let's unpack this.
7f5dc7633deab989bd97a7a9bd37935c

Oy vey! The goyim know!

Shut it down like we shut down this site for the last few hours
I thought it was saved by the bell - curve!

Yeah. Fuck! Good thing i had other copes ready!

I thought it was saved by the bell - curve!

Yeah. Fuck! Good thing i had other copes ready!
What's your other copes? Mine are running out. I coped with SBTB in middle and high school but now my hero is being torn down by soy YouTube "comedy" channels. Are you an oldcel like me? 41 years is too long to live like this. I think I overheard some young shits call me a retard today. It never ends. Running alcohol cope atm

This was covered way before in that infamous SNL skit with Tom Brady that taught us these two very important rules:

1. Be attractive

2. Don’t be unattractive

This was covered way before in that infamous SNL skit with Tom Brady that taught us these two very important rules:

1. Be attractive

2. Don’t be unattractive
All I know how do is post youtube videos.

Btw SBTB started in 1989 and Tom Brady became famous after Drew Bledsoe went down over 10 years later

Here's the skit/sketch

I watched a lot of those videos they are pretty good as im oldcel and grew up with those shows.

I watched a lot of those videos they are pretty good as im oldcel and grew up with those shows.
I watched every episode of SBTB at least 2 times on NBC and cable syndication. It got me through my teens I think. Funny or Die can die for all I care but the series on that channel does bring up good points about the halo effect unconsciously. Probably narrated by a bitter fuck who was JEALOUS of Zack's fictional success.

What's your other copes? Mine are running out. I coped with SBTB in middle and high school but now my hero is being torn down by soy YouTube "comedy" channels. Are you an oldcel like me? 41 years is too long to live like this. I think I overheard some young shits call me a retard today. It never ends. Running alcohol cope atm
The Internet. Growing stuff. Houseplants. Dog and cats. Various survival chores like bring in wood and far rides to town for food/stuff...

I used to make booze to save money but i quit. It's pretty cheap and 3asy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back