Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Zero motivation

J

jackhanma

Officer
★★
I have zero motivation to do anything with myself other than play visual novels for escapism or lift weights, even then I'm not necessarily motivated but I just do it anyway. How do you work around this or get motivated?

play visual novels
It takes a lot of motivation to read 300 hours of boring shit lol

but yeah, otherwise I feel that. It's hard to have motivation when you:
1. pretty much already tried everything
2. nothing worked
3. trying anything else would be a fruitless waste of time

I have zero motivation to do anything with myself other than play visual novels for escapism or lift weights, even then I'm not necessarily motivated but I just do it anyway. How do you work around this or get motivated?
When I joined this forum, I also had the same question. It was my first post actually. I'm in college and the main problem is just doing my stuff on time (not procrastinating). I really don't care about doing other things apart from gaming and TikTok and movies. My motivation is to graduate with a decent job lined up but i still procrastinate. It might be my phone to be honest but whatever. If you find the answer someday, let me know.

Zero motivation is some serious shite that should be its own pill. I suffer with asthma and chest pain, so it can really fvck with my ability to do literally anything else.