Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Zoo tour, Incel in its natural habitat

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-
Here we see the wild Incel in its natural habitat. Once rare, but now prolific, according to this fascinating species of humans, often referred to as 'subhumans' they require a vast quantity of surgeries and physical altering in order to reproduce, however, due to their nature they tend to live at home as NEETS, the ones with access to the necessary funds are quite scarce thus ending up LDARING (laying down and rotting) in distinct forums dedicated to the so called blackpillers.

Rather than improving their outlook by being kind, seeking out friendships, and showering, the Incels creates its own pit of misery they wallow in. This subspecies first utilizes multiple logical conclusions drawn from the blackpill wiki in order to attract in oblivious prey, often referred to as 'bluepillers'. These organisms fall for this trap and begin contributing to the Incel board's life cycle. Visiting animals (normies) also contribute to its pile of excrement (blackpill doses), eventually allowing the incel to carry out mass blackpilling and produce several offspring (greycels), which feed upon the collected refuse.

Yes indeed, the Incel is perhaps one of the most incredible fauna to grace us in this era. This has been @kekfuel , your guide to Incel.co

1,400 people at the zoo today

Whew. Sure glad I'm not one of those incels. h-he-he amirite guys?

If foids saw me as an animal they'd probably have sex with me

I will like to do a safari trip

*takes fat shit all over the ground*