Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomer almost gets raped by old curry

hindu nuffin

Why was he meeting and driving around with a stranger? Thats some foids level of stupidity.

Not related but why you always watch travel vlogs related to India.
I've watched alot of videos and documentaries of other countries but India is the country i've seen the least of. The culture is very new to me. It's like a culture shock even if i'm not there physically.

I've watched alot of videos and documentaries of other countries but India is the country i've seen the least of. The culture is very new to me. It's like a culture shock even if i'm not there physically.
You are the only one noticing good things about us. What's up with that?

Of course it's in North India :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When everyone repeat "dont worry" thats when you need to worry :feelshaha: .

This video feels like a fever dream

Why more rape statistic in north India?
Less educated people and more superstitious and less development compared to south. And lower literacy rate.
Also because of gender ratio

Curroids have shown they aren't beyond seeking sexual gratification from anything ranging from troons to monitor lizards, so this is nothing really surprising

@wereq @Lurkercel0 It's beyond sexual starvation at this point, I'm starting to think these lower-class curries are genuinely all gay

Good on those curries that helped him out, though, nice to see at least some people care about improving our image

Was that a gay zoomer?

Why the fuck would you ever want a massage from a man?

@wereq @Lurkercel0 It's beyond sexual starvation at this point, I'm starting to think these lower-class curries are genuinely all gay
It's actually quite prevalent in browns, just look at bacha bazi from dogmatic nations like PAK and AFG. I would say they're prison gay in a way since their wives are reluctant to be sexual with them and more likely to be unattractive due to their socioeconomic status, and "prison gays" are basically retards without self-control which makes sense when looking at the avg iq of those countries.

Curroids have shown they aren't beyond seeking sexual gratification from anything ranging from troons to monitor lizards, so this is nothing really surprising
If you ever accidentally venture onto those odd fetish sites it's guaranteed that you'll come across mostly spics and curries, they lack a conscience that humans typically possess. I would post that one meme image on an arab's account of indians if I had it.

this forum is obssesed with curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back