Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomers are subhuman

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
They're all super unfunny and have zero social skills. They are crippling cringelords, and because of those fixeable aspects of their subhuman self, they inflate inceldom statistics purely because they retarded, weak, abused dogs who are afraid of rejection by people in general, including their own parents. They were raised by their subhuman peers and not their parents, and that's why they're bitchmade

I wouldn't say zoomers are subhuman, they're just retarded, that's all. Also, zoomers are gay and end up becoming trans anyways.

im not a zoomer so can't relate

I wouldn't say zoomers are subhuman, they're just retarded, that's all. Also, zoomers are gay and end up becoming trans anyways.

Also based and high iq post. Remember to hate zoomers

Didnt know you had internet access, 6 feet under the ground in a tomstone, boomer

You have described (in majority, not entire text) our miserable incel race, as I zoomer I can't relate, especially I wasn't raised by "subhuman peers", but Gen X parents

You have described (in majority, not entire text) our miserable incel race, as I zoomer I can't relate, especially I wasn't raised by "subhuman peers", but Gen X parents
Same

They're all super unfunny and have zero social skills. They are crippling cringelords, and because of those fixeable aspects of their subhuman self, they inflate inceldom statistics purely because they retarded, weak, abused dogs who are afraid of rejection by people in general, including their own parents. They were raised by their subhuman peers and not their parents, and that's why they're bitchmade
Yeah, zoomers are “subhuman”, because most of them don’t have the life experience to be considered full-fledged “adults”. Young people of every generation are like this

Yeah, zoomers are “subhuman”, because most of them don’t have the life experience to be considered full-fledged “adults”. Young people of every generation are like this
Cope. Oldest zoomers are 25 now. I wasn’t as retarded as them in my teens or early 30’s.

The younger zoomers towards generation alpha are the most insufferable ones.

90% of zoomers are mexicans, gay, or both

Who are you an alt of, again?