Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Zoomers lack work ethic, complain about wages. More zoomer & millennial men still live with parents than zoomer & millennial women

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
The problem seems to start during recruitment, with hiring managers reporting that Gen Z candidates fail to dress appropriately (58%), do not make good eye contact (57%), make unreasonable salary demands (42%), do not communicate well (39%) and don’t seem very interested or engaged (33%)

Then, once they’re hired, Gen Z workers tend to behave in an entitled way (60%) and are hard to manage well (26%), among other things.

Gen Z workers lying (reported by 21% of managers), lacking work ethic (57%), not getting along with coworkers (22%) and showing up late to work (34%) or meetings (25%).

1/3 zoomer & millenial men aged 18 – 35 still live with parents, compared to ¼ zoomer & millennial women
According to data just released by the Office for National Statistics, a third of all men under the age of 35 still live with their parents. The figure for women is less than a quarter
It's already known that more men do the essential jobs that are imperative for society to function. Unless zoomer & millennial men are more likely to want to live with their parents even when the man can afford to move out (which is almost certainly not the case), then what is happening? How can Gen Z “lose the ability to behave like adults” if they never had the ability in the first place?

"lack worth ethic"

all boomERs can say is WORK HARDER BUCKO! i had to walk uphill both ways to school WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE!

also, who raised said kids who lack work ethic?

1/3 zoomer & millenial men aged 18 – 35 still live with parents, compared to ¼ zoomer & millennial women

It's already known that more men do the essential jobs that are imperative for society to function. Unless zoomer & millennial men are more likely to want to live with their parents even when the man can afford to move out (which is almost certainly not the case), then what is happening? How can Gen Z “lose the ability to behave like adults” if they never had the ability in the first place?
again this is just anti-male rethoric
in many countries its normal to live with your parents until your 30s
for example, in sweden its normal to move out at 18-20
but in italy living with your parents until your 30s is normal.
in many of the less developed countries the economy does not even allow for moving out at young age

another thing is that the elite does not do this.
If you look at rich people, they often have like 10 kids. And the lower classes too. Kids are power, Keeping kids around = multiple income streams + not paying rent = buy the whole street within 3 generations.

The only people that cut their own balls of by kicking out their kids early are middle-class people that dont understand that
making their kids debt slaves at an early age does not profit their family long term. If you have a good relationships with your kids (good parenting you know, its a thing), then you end up living in a multi-generational household.

Multi-gen household = easy child rearing = multiple income streams but only one rent = eventually buy the house as a family = eventually buy more property etc. It's a force multiplier to have lots of kids and not kick them out.

But hey, keep having 1-2 kids and make them wage and debt slaves at an early age. Such is the retardation of the middle class boomer. Why even have kids when you cant stand them.

Cry me a river, Mr.shekelsteinhebrewberg

Muh work ethic

Yes, I notice the trend on my street that I grew up on - the only males that left their childhood home were the chads, the undesirables like myself are still here living with mom or both parents (mostly Latinos that have both parents in the home, because Catholics frown upon divorce).

The foids - all met guys and moved in with their boyfriends or husbands. There are a few young foids left, but they are probably moving away soon due to work or education. The foid living in the house next to me was renting, she used to have the loudest sex I have ever heard with her boyfriend - she moved about two weeks ago, I believe she moved in with her boyfriend. Foids live life on easy mode.

again this is just anti-male rethoric
in many countries its normal to live with your parents until your 30s
for example, in sweden its normal to move out at 18-20
but in italy living with your parents until your 30s is normal.
in many of the less developed countries the economy does not even allow for moving out at young age
In these developing countries it was the foids who started the fad of living separately from parents really. As more regions started getting urbanised, the foids forced their husbands to buy their own house to move away.

No one should work

'why do men lack work ethic when their work won't lead to a house or wife, and they are constantly bitched at by foids in HR'

Why doesn’t anyone want to WORK?! Young men need to just suppress their loneliness, hopes and dreams, desire to procreate, and flip burgers for me.

Work ethic die with Hiperamy