Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Zoomerspeak is just Niggerspeak

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/IbaQYsED4w0?si=iL1OmxaW-GW66nvq

Look at this old song from the 1970's, Micheal Jackson uses the terms "vibes" and later "bad" to describe an attractive toilet. Most "new terms" spoken by Zoomers have existed in African American Vernacular English for decades, even the term "Woke" is 1940's Niggerspeak. ,

Zoomerspeak is also deliberately obnoxious as if a toilet or nigger is speaking, even if a White man talks. Besides Nigger slang there's also a lot of gay slang.

simplifying texts so its easier for your brain to understand

Nah OP wildin for this fr, nigga really on dat racist bs ion fuck with that nomo you nowhaimsayin :chad:

You are old.
I’m 18, despite this I can agree with him; most zoomers are absoute retards and the nigger worship is unparalleled. “AAVE” aka niggerbabble is treated like an actual language online.

Lifefuel for @lifefuel

I’m 18, despite this I can agree with him; most zoomers are absoute retards and the nigger worship is unparalleled.
Tbh wouldn't know (that was just a shitpost) the situation as I live nowhere near Anglophone world.

Nah OP wildin for this fr, nigga really on dat racist bs ion fuck with that nomo you nowhaimsayin :chad:

"bad" to describe an attractive toilet
I've only heard nigzoomers using this word like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it has spread to white zoomers too like a plague.

I’m 18, despite this I can agree with him; most zoomers are absoute retards and the nigger worship is unparalleled. “AAVE” aka niggerbabble is treated like an actual language online.

True. When my friend/working colleges show me modern Instagram nigger memes, i can feel my IQ dropping by several points

fr mah nigga no cap

I made this observation a bit ago. There's a weird tendency for people to emulate low culture.

The phrase "baby daddy" makes me want to disembowel myself.

Kinda unrelated, but you can use 'bad' in Romanian to refer to a hot woman.

You can basically say ''she is badly good'' to mean she is very hot. Kinda interesting.

:soy::soy:

Ban anyone who joined post mid-2023 already. How the fuck are people on this site defending nigspeak? :lul:
It was just a shitpost lmao, English is not my mother tongue and I live far from the Anglosphere so Idek how "nigspeak" sounds like.