Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel advice to youngcels, try to make friends during high school and college

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★
All my weekends since i have a memory I've spent it alone in my room in my computer.
Sometimes I went out for a walk at night and saw young guys like me only they were dressed to kill, always excited, with a six pack of beer or leaving a convenience store with packs of cigarettes and liquor, sometimes I saw girls get in a taxi or hurrying up inside the car of one of their friends, etc.
Sometimes during these night walks I saw groups of friends laughing and having fun, they were all going to parties or clubs. I wasn't.
Now that I'm almost 30 I still see them and it feels strange. Like something I've completely missed but this time is different, they dress differently and now they vape and seem to have quirky personalities although they are just as immature and dumb

My weekends have been characterized by me being completely alone and with no one to talk, just like the rest of the days of the week.
I spent it consuming media, movies, anime, youtube videos, etc., there was nothing I could really do. I always had a problem with my self-image and didn't feel safe arond others. Despite this, it was maddening being alone so much so I went out for night walks to calm myself. I walked for 3 hours, sometimes 4 or 5.
It helped me but sometimes it didn't.
So if you're under 25 you should try make friends be it in college or school or at your job. Then it will only get worse and almost impossible to have friends. You will have a real hard time as well because you can't connect with people when you've never really interacted that much and don't have a point of reference, you never had that social life and they will know it, unless you make up stories, which are always hard to keep.

Ignore this 2024fags advice and listen to mine

Don't bother if you are ugly and non-nt, just ldar and rot with copes and moneymaxx if you have the IQ

Don't bother if you are ugly and non-nt, just ldar and rot with copes and moneymaxx if you have the IQ
I wish I rotted more and embraced it, instead of doing retarded jester cuck shit and making a fool of myself just so retarded normies could be my ''friends''

Op's advice just leds you to soy outcomes

Last edited:

this a new account I've been here since its creation when that turkish knajjid faggot was a mod.

It's better to be have friends even in the future they might come in handy. To just ldar and rot at 18 is retarded advice.

Moneymaxx for buying alcohol:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This. Incels say "it's over" but actively refuse to embrace that life. Hypocrites at heart.

Exactly

Moneymaxx for buying alcohol:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Sip champagne from your luxury apartment looking down on all the peasants and peons on the streets fighting each other with your AI gf and ordering food, meaning you never have to go outside again

Moneymaxxing is easier when you have connections and you get those by making friends.
Only if they are quality friends

most normies are wagies and just care about concerts and getting drunk and other dumb shit

It's not over if you have friends, especially chad friends.
An incel's friends are other incels which leds to nowhere and being friends with a chad as an incel is retarded

Sip champagne from your luxury apartment looking down on all the peasants and peons on the streets fighting each other with your AI gf and ordering food, meaning you never have to go outside again
if you're going to be spending money on alcohol might as well use it to socialize with others

Only if they are quality friends

most normies are wagies and just care about concerts and getting drunk and other dumb shit

An incel's friends are other incels which leds to nowhere and being friends with a chad as an incel is retarded
going to concerts and getting drunk and other dumb shit with friends is part of being a young man

having a chad friend can actually get you laid.

It's not over if you have friends, especially chad friends.
I'm pretty much done with male friendships, there is this guy at work I can talk to about Jews, my crazy beliefs, and stuff, but I couldn't fathom hanging with anyone during my personal life anymore I just like to be removed from everything and everyone, male friendships are all competition, I desire companionship greatly despite my inverted nature, but that of a woman is all i'm seeking at this point in life, no matter how hard I yearn for it however, that thirst will likely never be quenched.

if you're going to be spending money on alcohol might as well use it to socialize with others
Most horrible advice ever for an inkwell. Last time I did this shit I was made fun of, recorded and then made fun of for doing it. Last thing you want to do is get drunk around normies who might seem neutral at first but alter backstab when you let your guard down with alcohol. You should never get drunk as a non-NT ugly manlet around normtards. I regret doing it so much.

going to concerts and getting drunk and other dumb shit with friends is part of being a young man

having a chad friend can actually get you laid.
When I had a Chad roommate sure he would bring girls over and sometimes they would hang out with us. But by the end of the night she was fucking the Chad and never said goodbye to me and the other LTN roommate

Most horrible advice ever for an inkwell. Last time I did this shit I was made fun of, recorded and then made fun of for doing it. Last thing you want to do is get drunk around normies who might seem neutral at first but alter backstab when you let your guard down with alcohol. You should never get drunk as a non-NT ugly manlet around normtards. I regret doing it so much.
@Friezacel @DarkStarDown

When I had a Chad roommate sure he would bring girls over and sometimes they would hang out with us. But by the end of the night she was fucking the Chad and never said goodbye to me and the other LTN roommate
did you ever ask him if he could help you get laid with one of his girlfriends?

This is why I could never do roommates, if for any reason I was foreclosed from my current living situation, I'd be homeless, government housing or in a van.

there's no point in destroying your liver cells with alcohol. Normalfags know that drinking is a social experience and do it to have fun among them. Now that you know your limits you should know not to fuck up and get that wasted.

soy reddit cuck mindset
nah that's what a high iq move. Sometimes chad will bring a girl that's tipsy and shit can happen. You're just too retarded to see all the possible scenarios.

there's no point in destroying your liver cells with alcohol. Normalfags know that drinking is a social experience and do it to have fun among them. Now that you know your limits you should know not to fuck up and get that wasted.
Plenty of people got wasted but I was the only one who got a bullying type treatment.

joined 2024
To be fair that could and did happen for a long time, but in this age quite unlikely, however when this 30yocel was in college tho, decent chance, if the Chad was altruistic enough and there was liquor involved.

You're just too retarded to see all the possible scenarios.
Consider this scenario, fucktard

The chad tells you ''no'', ''you can't fuck my girlfriend'', and that this drunk girl he brings home accuses you of rape and get done for taking advantage of a drunk girl

did you ever ask him if he could help you get laid with one of his girlfriends?
Yes you're damn right I did. His response? "Just download Tinder bro it's so easy. Girls are down to fuck on dating apps" :chad: and boy was he right, they are down to fuck but just not me though

Agreed

All my weekends since i have a memory I've spent it alone in my room in my computer.
Sometimes I went out for a walk at night and saw young guys like me only they were dressed to kill, always excited, with a six pack of beer or leaving a convenience store with packs of cigarettes and liquor, sometimes I saw girls get in a taxi or hurrying up inside the car of one of their friends, etc.
Sometimes during these night walks I saw groups of friends laughing and having fun, they were all going to parties or clubs. I wasn't.
Now that I'm almost 30 I still see them and it feels strange. Like something I've completely missed but this time is different, they dress differently and now they vape and seem to have quirky personalities although they are just as immature and dumb

My weekends have been characterized by me being completely alone and with no one to talk, just like the rest of the days of the week.
I spent it consuming media, movies, anime, youtube videos, etc., there was nothing I could really do. I always had a problem with my self-image and didn't feel safe arond others. Despite this, it was maddening being alone so much so I went out for night walks to calm myself. I walked for 3 hours, sometimes 4 or 5.
It helped me but sometimes it didn't.
So if you're under 25 you should try make friends be it in college or school or at your job. Then it will only get worse and almost impossible to have friends. You will have a real hard time as well because you can't connect with people when you've never really interacted that much and don't have a point of reference, you never had that social life and they will know it, unless you make up stories, which are always hard to keep.

Plenty of people got wasted but I was the only one who got a bullying type treatment.
You put yourself in a vulnerable weakened position by getting wasted and among people that you knew are normalfags and therefore you can't trust completely. What did you gain from it exactly?

Also, learn to read, I never said to get wasted. I said if you're going to be spending money on alcohol might as well use it to socialize with others
You don't wanna take up on the habit of drinking alcohol at a young age, but if you must, make it worth it and use it for social network. There's drinking with moderation and what you did.

I agree with this. You'd be surprised how many guys are at least willing to talk to you for a bit at a bar or whatnot if you can not act like a total autist

You put yourself in a vulnerable weakened position by getting wasted and among people that you knew are normalfags and therefore you can't trust completely. What did you gain from it exactly?

Also, learn to read, I never said to get wasted. I said if you're going to be spending money on alcohol might as well use it to socialize with others
You don't wanna take up on the habit of drinking alcohol at a young age, but if you must, make it worth it and use it for social network. There's drinking with moderation and what you did.
Yet again. Who cares about socialization as an inkwell? You have no friends as an ugly subhuman.

To be fair that could and did happen for a long time, but in this age quite unlikely, however when this 30yocel was in college tho, decent chance, if the Chad was altruistic enough and there was liquor involved.
It can still happen, that is, if chad is really your friend, a person that knew you for quite a long time, chances increased if he is a childhood friend, he will find a girl that's open to experiment and help you no matter what. He might even make it a challenge for himself to get you laid.

It can still happen, that is, if chad is really your friend, a person that knew you for quite a long time, chances increased if he is a childhood friend, he will find a girl that's open to experiment and help you no matter what. He might even make it a challenge for himself to get you laid.
This just sounds like a game of luck

Yet again. Who cares about socialization as an inkwell? You have no friends as an ugly subhuman.
you clearly do since you were so willing and open to go and get drunk with a bunch of normalfags.

you clearly do since you were so willing and open to go and get drunk with a bunch of normalfags.
I only did it a couple of times before realizing it's all the same. I haven't done it in forever. You have to try atleast a few times before you can give up entirely.

I agree with this. You'd be surprised how many guys are at least willing to talk to you for a bit at a bar or whatnot if you can not act like a total autist
not just bars, at school there will always be other guys who are low status and some even incels and asocial types that you can have a good time chatting up and playing games or discussing any topic of interest.

disregard this drivel 2024fags and listen to me
hail allah hail hitler only masturbate to anime girls

not just bars, at school there will always be other guys who are low status and some even incels and asocial types that you can have a good time chatting up and playing games or discussing any topic of interest.
This

Youngcels, remember this:

in order to know yourself you need to have friends

only niggers should rot. Youngcels do have friends and experience life even if it's not chad's life.

yeah . what does a "friend" even do ? i honestly never saw the point in socializing . unless you are not giving me pussy or money , pls go away .
i hav zero curiosity left in me so care about what other people are upto , small talk , bull shit chit chat. gah

No one wants to be friends with an autistic subhuman like me in real life. I even tried talking to other truecels when I was in school and most of them didn't like me.