Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel advice to youngcels, try to make friends during high school and college

"Just have friends bro"

It's not that easy in real life

I have the feeling that OP is an infiltrator

All my weekends since i have a memory I've spent it alone in my room in my computer.
Sometimes I went out for a walk at night and saw young guys like me only they were dressed to kill, always excited, with a six pack of beer or leaving a convenience store with packs of cigarettes and liquor, sometimes I saw girls get in a taxi or hurrying up inside the car of one of their friends, etc.
Sometimes during these night walks I saw groups of friends laughing and having fun, they were all going to parties or clubs. I wasn't.
Now that I'm almost 30 I still see them and it feels strange. Like something I've completely missed but this time is different, they dress differently and now they vape and seem to have quirky personalities although they are just as immature and dumb

My weekends have been characterized by me being completely alone and with no one to talk, just like the rest of the days of the week.
I spent it consuming media, movies, anime, youtube videos, etc., there was nothing I could really do. I always had a problem with my self-image and didn't feel safe arond others. Despite this, it was maddening being alone so much so I went out for night walks to calm myself. I walked for 3 hours, sometimes 4 or 5.
It helped me but sometimes it didn't.
So if you're under 25 you should try make friends be it in college or school or at your job. Then it will only get worse and almost impossible to have friends. You will have a real hard time as well because you can't connect with people when you've never really interacted that much and don't have a point of reference, you never had that social life and they will know it, unless you make up stories, which are always hard to keep.
Additional advice, make sure your class is incel friendly, if therr are none, switch classes as fast as possible to anothrr incel friendly direction

this a new account I've been here since its creation when that turkish knajjid faggot was a mod.

It's better to be have friends even in the future they might come in handy. To just ldar and rot at 18 is retarded advice.
I Really appreciate your advice. The same problem happened to me, and im infact living in it now. I have 0 friends.

The environment was crushing, but i had like additional classes, and 1 programming class i made a friend immidietaly. Proves you need to be in incel friendly places in school.

Instead i kept at the same chad/ hoodlum class being quiet for 3 years

Also not to burst your bubble, most normies don't party to be fulfilling, they party to be stone tossers. Time wasters.

"Just have friends bro"

HE said "just try to get friends when there's the biggest and final chance to do so, highschool"

Ignore this 2024fags advice and listen to mine

Don't bother if you are ugly and non-nt, just ldar and rot with copes and moneymaxx if you have the IQ
yep, guys are literally just like women in the sense that they seek a social group with the more attractive guy. they will literally GO OUT of their way to make shit uncomfortable for themselves, to be chad's little jester. the sub5 non-nt? hooly shit just be lucky if they treat you human and dont constantly talk over you and forget your existence. especially modern zoomers, do NOT waste your fucking time.

never trust another guy completely, build alot of mere acquaintances that might possibly come in handy later, nothing more than that.

Ignore this 2024fags advice and listen to mine

Don't bother if you are ugly and non-nt, just ldar and rot with copes and moneymaxx if you have the IQ

This advice serves no purpose. Please go back to reddit. Why would anyone want to be your friend if you are ugly and autistic? If you need to try beyond "Hi how are you?" It seems pretty obvious no one wants to talk to you. I for one, wish I tried less, and prepared myself for rotting and LDAR.

Trying to socialmaxx ruined my life. I will get on the registry at some point and I'm not even joking. That's not even talking about the fact that some of my victims are popular in my country so basically staying here is unviable forever. I did it all to be social and improve my personality as the bluepillers suggest.

If you hit 16 and still are a virgin, either solve your inceldom or castratemaxx and LDAR. Studymaxxing isn't worth it unless you have real aspirations that can be done as a sub5.

"Just have friends bro"

Im not crazy, i tell you: OP is a bluepilled infiltrator. "Just socialize bro" is literally bluepill

Honkler the 20 year old implying that a 30 year old is less of an incel than him because of his join date.

Last edited:
I used to have chad friends
After they went to college and Stacymaxxed they abandoned me and now I'm solomaxxing :feelsbadman:

I used to have chad friends
After they went to college and Stacymaxxed they abandoned me and now I'm solomaxxing :feelsbadman:
that happens even to the best of them so don't feel bad. Sometimes the chads can't even keep up with each other due to responsibilities. People grow up, meet new people, get a job, have to move out, etc.

"Just have friends bro"

it is when you're in school or college, I know from experience that even a classmate who looked like a down syndrome kid who everyone bullied still managed to have friends who liked anime and videogames. We used to spend a lot of time in recess talking in recess.

it is when you're in school or college, I know from experience that even a classmate who looked like a down syndrome kid who everyone bullied still managed to have friends who liked anime and videogames. We used to spend a lot of time in recess talking in recess.
Making friends is incredibly hard when you're incel, no matter in what class you are.
If you think that making friends is easy then you're not blackpilled.

Making friends is incredibly hard when you're incel, no matter in what class you are.
If you think that making friends is easy then you're not blackpilled.
Never claimed it was easy, but contextually, school and college should be your best bet to get friends. If you're blackpilled like you say you'd know that people are drawn to others that are like them. That's why quarterback chad sportfags always have other chad friends and that cheerleader whore spends her free time with other whores like her who love gossiping and talking about boys.
Same in college or school, the nerds and weak looking kids have their own clique.

Only if they are quality friends

most normies are wagies and just care about concerts and getting drunk and other dumb shit

An incel's friends are other incels which leds to nowhere and being friends with a chad as an incel is retarded
yeah most of my aquitances were incels and litterally none of them were chads

No one wants to be friends with an autistic subhuman like me in real life. I even tried talking to other truecels when I was in school and most of them didn't like me.
same bro and they didn’t wanna talk much either

Didn’t read the first post yet but I agree with the thread title.

yeah . what does a "friend" even do ? i honestly never saw the point in socializing . unless you are not giving me pussy or money , pls go away .
i hav zero curiosity left in me so care about what other people are upto , small talk , bull shit chit chat. gah
The point is you collect all those acquaintances because you may help each other eventually. Of course, if you're an ugly guy, those relationships are likely to be imbalanced against you.

I'm of the belief that you need to try in your educational years, because after that it is truly over socializing at all.

If you are both ugly and Non-NT, you are automatically outcast and thrown out from the society despite no matters how u try

Average bluepiller

The point is you collect all those acquaintances because you may help each other eventually. Of course, if you're an ugly guy, those relationships are likely to be imbalanced against you.

I'm of the belief that you need to try in your educational years, because after that it is truly over socializing at all.
when was the last time u asked anyone for their help ? when would i ever need another persons help ?
if i need shit moved ; i call uhaul
anything in my house breaks down i call electrician , plumber , etc. people i pay to fix things.
fuck would i need a friends help?
i am too hyper independent, too prideful to call up anyone besides my immediate family for anything, even if they are willing and eager to help

"Just have friends bro"

I haven't been able to make any new friends in about 7 years :cryfeels::feelsbadman: who the fuck wants to be friends with a loser with no bitches who works in a kitchen anyways

I haven't been able to make any new friends in about 7 years :cryfeels::feelsbadman: who the fuck wants to be friends with a loser with no bitches who works in a kitchen anyways
You have friends here brocel

there's plenty of men like you but when you're an adult friendship between men who don't know each other won't happen so easily unless you both have to go to the same place or are flatmates or neighbours. This is why I say that it's important to make friends when in school or college.

Which high school? Which college?

After one year of college I had to make health leave

I can say I tried. Not to much success but I did get something at least. I think I've made 2 new friends. Not in a friend group though, just individual contact which may not be good.

Im transferring to another school next year though and I wonder if they'll stay in touch with me.

All my weekends since i have a memory I've spent it alone in my room in my computer.
Sometimes I went out for a walk at night and saw young guys like me only they were dressed to kill, always excited, with a six pack of beer or leaving a convenience store with packs of cigarettes and liquor, sometimes I saw girls get in a taxi or hurrying up inside the car of one of their friends, etc.
Sometimes during these night walks I saw groups of friends laughing and having fun, they were all going to parties or clubs. I wasn't.
Now that I'm almost 30 I still see them and it feels strange. Like something I've completely missed but this time is different, they dress differently and now they vape and seem to have quirky personalities although they are just as immature and dumb

My weekends have been characterized by me being completely alone and with no one to talk, just like the rest of the days of the week.
I spent it consuming media, movies, anime, youtube videos, etc., there was nothing I could really do. I always had a problem with my self-image and didn't feel safe arond others. Despite this, it was maddening being alone so much so I went out for night walks to calm myself. I walked for 3 hours, sometimes 4 or 5.
So if you're under 25 you should try make friends be it in college or school or at your job. Then it will only get worse and almost impossible to have friends. You will have a real hard time as well because you can't connect with people when you've never really interacted that much and don't have a point of reference, you never had that social life and they will know it, unless you make up stories, which are always hard to keep.
no one wants to be my friend though

There's a big difference between getting those friends and keeping them

I managed to find myself a social circle until they eventually found out I'm an non NT outcasted sperg, eventually they left me at my own and now I'm completely lonely again

I’d rope

There's a big difference between getting those friends and keeping them

I managed to find myself a social circle until they eventually found out I'm an non NT outcasted sperg, eventually they left me at my own and now I'm completely lonely again
It's better to have memories of friendship than a misery of being friendless throughout your entire life. This is why youngcels shouldn't give up on friendship and it's also a great source of knowledge, being in social situations, so even if things take a sour turn, you come out more blackpilled on human nature than before.

One thing many youngcels should know is that to truly intenalize that blackpill you do not just read it here or watch it from some youtuber, you have to live it, see it with your own two eyes. Normalfags will have blackpilling experiences but remain bluepilled in their actions and thoughts because of ignorance.

It's better to have memories of friendship than a misery of being friendless throughout your entire life. This is why youngcels shouldn't give up on friendship and it's also a great source of knowledge, being in social situations, so even if things take a sour turn, you come out more blackpilled on human nature than before.

One thing many youngcels should know is that to truly intenalize that blackpill you do not just read it here or watch it from some youtuber, you have to live it, see it with your own two eyes. Normalfags will have blackpilling experiences but remain bluepilled in their actions and thoughts because of ignorance.
Eh I'm forced to make "friendships" although they're merely academic because of uni.

Otherwise i have some known "friends" on other spaces like the gym. I wish i could get a group of loyal homies like i used to in school so we could at least hang out or play some games idk, hat's all i ask.

Eh I'm forced to make "friendships" although they're merely academic because of uni.

Otherwise i have some known "friends" on other spaces like the gym. I wish i could get a group of loyal homies like i used to in school so we could at least hang out or play some games idk, hat's all i ask.
I really don't know how common a group of loyal friends are at adult age tbh.

don't forget youncels there's no socialnetworking without friends.

Interesting advice to the youngcels out there

Worst advice ever. Having friends is overrated. We are not social creatures. We are cooperative creatures and that's a difference.

It's not over if you have friends, especially chad friends.
I have a lot of friends, even chad friends. I have even a lot of money. All that is useless if you are a manlet. :forcedsmile:

Youngcels, remember this:

in order to know yourself you need to have friends
You do not need to know yourself. You must be tall. If you are a manlet you know already everything about you. You need no friend to discover all that. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Worst advice ever. Having friends is overrated. We are not social creatures. We are cooperative creatures and that's a difference.
friendship is undeniably a positive influence and factor regarding people's mental well being. It comes with so many benefits, really. The fact that so many people can land a job through a referral, that means, it almost makes int invaluable. This example alone speaks volumes of friendship's importance in this world.
You do not need to know yourself. You must be tall. If you are a manlet you know already everything about you. You need no friend to discover all that. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You're beyond cucked with that mentality. "I am worthless as a man because I am short" If you think like that you have internalized females preference in men and are using it as paradigm to measure your self-worth which is not just femine as fuck but also retarded.
Yes, women would all love a tall, handsome, big dicked, billionare, athletic movie star, but so what? That says nothing about my character or personality. I don't measure myself based on what females like and you shouldn't because it doesn't make sense.
Being blackpilled isn't about beating yourself over not being the top 99 percentile of men.