Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

british people are genuinely retarded

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
They legitimately are all retarded and overconfident. I'm not the brightest myself and even i was seen as the second coming of christ by teachers compared to them despite the fact i had to sit by myself due to inappropriate behaviour.

i cant stand being around british RETARDS

theyre all @Mistakes

Lower-class society brits genuinely resemble my fellow curries in behavior.

u wot m8?
do 1 wasteman

I'm British and agree, I don't fit in at all as an introvert.

"Fook you yuh fookin nonce"

Lower-class society brits genuinely resemble my fellow curries in behavior.
they were middle-high class tbh, which shows how retarded they are

i wasnt in some low class class like a few slavs who claim to be high iq

Oight mate,
Don´t talk about your fellow Bri´ish lads like that

They legitimately are all retarded and overconfident. I'm not the brightest myself and even i was seen as the second coming of christ by teachers compared to them despite the fact i had to sit by myself due to inappropriate behaviour.
British girl are hot

im incel partly cuz of my british roots

i wish i was like half dutch cuz at least id be tall

non tall whites are incel

beans on toast is peak cuisine wdym

They suck, British people and their stupid accents!

tey also have fucked up teeth

@THE TRUE DIGLET @Pancakecel what is wrong with your people? Why are you so low IQ, retarded and drunk all the time?

I hate white people!

@THE TRUE DIGLET @Pancakecel what is wrong with your people? Why are you so low IQ, retarded and drunk all the time?
Not my people, wasn't born here

brutal that in a class of 30 people, an asian who never studied nor focused in class was comfortably top (some chinese guy and a hapa girl were my biggest competitors, coincidence i think not!)

and the hapa girl is retarded bipolar slut

at least they are good at history tho! (90 verbal iq is needed so people who dont take it due to lack of interest could do just as well or better)

dont even get me started on balkan mutts

balkan mutts are surely 2 standard deviations or more above the average of their country!!! thats why they take stims due to subhuman genetic adhd and cant produce any original content on the fly!

@mental_out thoughts

Men are moggers the women are ugly asf

Men are moggers the women are ugly asf
depends on the british pheno

chav girls fog chav guys, idk why but low class women tend to fog their male counterparts

maybe amongst the ones with like prince william pheno, the guys mog

depends on the british pheno

chav girls fog chav guys, idk why but low class women tend to fog their male counterparts

maybe amongst the ones with like prince william pheno, the guys mog
unless indians are rating

I agree, britishers are such retarded, cowardly, shitskin worshipping, faggot, cucks.

I agree, britishers are such retarded, cowardly, shitskin worshipping, faggot, cucks.
non paki indians are ok but yea loads of paki-english low class friend groups ig

non paki indians are ok but yea loads of paki-english low class friend groups ig
Some Europeans that live here are more based your average soycuck limey.
I used to have a neighbour who was born in texas but spent most of his childhood and poland and spent most of his teens and 20s travelling europe.
He was sweary, anti-lgtb and didn't care too much for shitskins.
I miss that guy.

brutal that in a class of 30 people, an asian who never studied nor focused in class was comfortably top (some chinese guy and a hapa girl were my biggest competitors, coincidence i think not!)
was the best due to math and even started algebra in 5th grade along with other “exceptional” students

kys faggots

was doing advanced work throughout high school but niggers will seethe so hard for me because my social skills are worde dye to apathy and lack of exposure

Why are you so drunk all the time?
What can happen is the society encourages you to drink and then you stay drinking because the society is so awful to deal with sober.