Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you were viewed as the weird kid with niche hobbies in high school it never began for you

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
In middle school I used to jestermaxx to foids and make a fool of myself for attention. I would expose a lot of insecurities about myself just to have some little human interaction with the opposite gender.

In high school I was viewed as weird nerd who plays video games for 12 hours a day and neglects everything else (which was true I had no social life)

I had no halo effect, I sat on the school desk with a fucked up posture and beyond brutal looking glasses while also being skinnyfat.

Everyone in my school was low-inhib and the only high-inhib person I ever saw in my HS was some anglo kid who had the unfortunate luck to be born here among those low iq mongrel slavs. (still better than modern UK schools tbh)

Saw him getting mocked by someone once for wearing a hentai hoodie. :smonk: :lul: :blackpill:

I mean no one really knew shit about me except the fact that I was a devoted gamer with nothing going out in his life.

Even my teacher made fun of me for being an outcast multiple times telling me to socialize and asked me how long i'll keep on isolating.

She even made a remark about me being the weakest boy in the class. It's over when you're getting mocked even by your teachers who are supposed to be neutral on what they think about the students.

I don't think that there was a single student who was looked down upon more than me.

My geography teacher liked me for some odd reason, but she was an old school teacher who had over 40 years of experience. I was mostly getting mocked by the young teachers who probably fantasized about the young CHAD hoping that they'll get fucked by them.

Also gaming is considered a very niche hobby here since most normies are out , not in front of their screens.

I honestly don't know how I was viewed through PS, MS and HS. I never really interacted with my classmates, we just existed in proximity of each other.

Even my teacher made fun of me for being an outcast
ER fuel, I think it might have happened to me too once but I don't remember well enough.

In middle school I used to jestermaxx to foids and make a fool of myself for attention. I would expose a lot of insecurities about myself just to have some little human interaction with the opposite gender.

In high school I was viewed as weird nerd who plays video games for 12 hours a day and neglects everything else (which was true I had no social life)

I had no halo effect, I sat on the school desk with a fucked up posture and beyond brutal looking glasses while also being skinnyfat.

Everyone in my school was low-inhib and the only high-inhib person I ever saw in my HS was some anglo kid who had the unfortunate luck to be born here among those low iq mongrel slavs. (still better than modern UK schools tbh)

Saw him getting mocked by someone once for wearing a hentai hoodie. :smonk: :lul: :blackpill:

I mean no one really knew shit about me except the fact that I was a devoted gamer with nothing going out in his life.

Even my teacher made fun of me for being an outcast multiple times telling me to socialize and asked me how long i'll keep on isolating.

She even made a remark about me being the weakest boy in the class. It's over when you're getting mocked even by your teachers who are supposed to be neutral on what they think about the students.

I don't think that there was a single student who was looked down upon more than me.

My geography teacher liked me for some odd reason, but she was an old school teacher who had over 40 years of experience. I was mostly getting mocked by the young teachers who probably fantasized about the young CHAD hoping that they'll get fucked by them.

Also gaming is considered a very niche hobby here since most normies are out , not in front of their screens.
i always wished to troll my asshole teachers by finding their phone numbers and saying random shit on it

Only in the woke west do teachers keep their mouth shut on their true opinions of students.

For some reason people called me weird simply because I minded my own business and didn't bother anyone

I assumed that "if I don't bother anyone, nobody will have a reason to have a negative opinion of me, right? :)" lol nope. People called me weird and I got zero respect.

But if I was chad, it would be "OMG he's so mysterious uwu what a cutie" fml I hope I die soon

Also gaming is considered a very niche hobby here since most normies are out
Cope, many normies also play videogames. Difference is they have actual friends to play with, meanwhile most incels dont

So which one is it ? These are 2 condraticting statements.
Knowing someones insecurities does not mean you know them nor are interested in talking to them.

It means you can use them against you.