Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything is anti-men!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★
Le women are so innocent, they never raped, they never killed, they never did no wrong!

I’m too drunk right now so post crimes of the le most empathetic gender committing crimes!

I’m angry because I keep hearing crap about men & foids don’t dare to talk about foids.

Aaaaagh! This is what I have to hear in real life even though foids aren’t better!
Total fucking ragefuel when soyciety blames us for all shit, A foid got graped, men, a school shootering, men, oh fuck i can't even live in peace fucking anymore without being told shit and can't defend myself because "Muh Misoginy" :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Total fucking ragefuel when soyciety blames us for all shit, A foid got graped, men, a school shootering, men, oh fuck i can't even live in peace fucking anymore without being told shit and can't defend myself because "Muh Misoginy" :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsree:

Le women are so innocent, they never raped, they never killed, they never did no wrong!

I’m too drunk right now so post crimes of the le most empathetic gender committing crimes!
Anti subhuman men like us*

You think tall white Chad suffers?

Misandry will be perfectly tolerated until men eventually stop tolerating this shit and begin a worldwide gender war

I just read a 4chan post about some 23-year-old guy taking a 17-year-old girl's virginity. I hope he gets fucked by the state of California for it.

Nothing will happen though, I knew about this 24-year-old man having sex with a 15-year-old girl.

stop shilling for mayos

all your indian women crave BWC
Foids only want BBC, the evidence for JBB is everywhere you go

BWC doesnt exist:feelsrope:

Women are why millions of men are dead or sad, they're weak and stupid. Replacing them with robots would be better lmao.

I just read a 4chan post about some 23-year-old guy taking a 17-year-old girl's virginity. I hope he gets fucked by the state of California for it.

Nothing will happen though, I knew about this 24-year-old man having sex with a 15-year-old girl.
Depends if he's a chad

Foids only want BBC, the evidence for JBB is everywhere you go

BWC doesnt exist:feelsrope:
@Linky Love @LeFrenchCel will this site become faggots.is or when will this BBC worshipping fag get banned ?

Agecuck

You arent a child anymore once you hit puberty
Some girls rebel against their fathers because they don't want to be thought of as little girls, and they sublimate their sexual feelings for their father and become resentful for his refusing to reciprocate them.

Some girls rebel against their fathers because they don't want to be thought of as little girls, and they sublimate their sexual feelings for their father and become resentful for his refusing to reciprocate them.
What does that have to do with what i said before ?

PETA should look into doggy rapes commited by foids

The mainstream news for me is all anti-men saying how he abuse women and that men need to step up, its basically half the news

@Linky Love @LeFrenchCel will this site become faggots.is or when will this BBC worshipping fag get banned ?
JFL there is tons of evidence for JBB

Us curries get gaslit for the same shit and get called fakecels because of arranged marriage

Elizabeth Bathory
Chante Jawan Mallard
Lyndie England
Diane Dippilito
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch
Hilary Clinton