Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i wish i was half dutch

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
I have a dutch hapa friend and he slays cuz hes 6’4. His asian genetics dont failo him due to his height. It also shows asian genetics arent bad enough in the first place for nothing else to matter. Tall asians/hapas>manlet whites. He outslays manlet whites. @Biowaste Removal

he was the leader of a group comprised of quite a few manlet whites despite looking quite asian (full asian eye area)

if i had height and a better face my life would be so much different

@Biowaste Removal height is so important for asians. Thats why they used to be mongols and shit. Thats why taller asians tend to be overrepresented in those amwf youtube and tiktok vids. Brutal af im manlet as fuck

Despicablecel

brutal for manlet white countries

it will be a war between taller gooks (koreans and northern chinese) and whites

I have a dutch hapa friend and he slays cuz hes 6’4. His asian genetics dont failo him due to his height. It also shows asian genetics arent bad enough in the first place for nothing else to matter. Tall asians/hapas>manlet whites. He outslays manlet whites. @Biowaste Removal
hes not my friend btw meant to say former classmate

So many asian dudes are tall nowadays it makes me feel like even more of a genetic failure

I'm half Dutch, but I'm still ugly. Nothing special. And it's brutal out here, not good for your mental health with all these tall moggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back