Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait : you were never invited to a single graduation party

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
At the end of 12th grade in my country ( I don't know about America or the rest of Europe and Asia) normies usually throw up a huge party and invite over their entire bloodline , dads usually invite their best friends and their entire families in general shit ton of people attend to those graduation parties.

Your parents are the ones who organize it and they let you choose to invite someone, you can invite your entire class if you wanted to but most of the guests are decided by your own parents.

Well, I did not get invited to a single party, but every single person from my class did. Some of the most obnoxious people that I've ever seen and no one liked were invited to at least one party. Me and another truecel were the outliers. Everyone else from my class got invited to at least 5+ parties and I've known someone who attended to over 10 of them.

I don't feel entitled to getting invited on parties since I've always been the weird kid that no one really showed respect to , but it was fucking hiroshima nagasaki brutal blackpill for me at the time since It was just ME and another truecel who was mentally unwell also paralyzed ( could not walk properly and his hand movements were fucked, brutal and sad shit)

What sucked more was the fact that students from 10th grade got invited , but not me who was graduating the same year as them.

Bruutal shit and there were some dudes i thought were cool to me , but they did not invite me to their parties either I guess they were trying to act polite to me since they were feeling awful for me.

@juche necromancer @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer tagging balkancels due to the similarity in culture

, dads usually invite their best friends and their entire families in general shit ton of people attend to those graduation parties.
yes, especially in EE they make everything a huge party

Well, I did not get invited to a single party, but every single person from my class did
:feelsbadman:

man even i got invited to stuff like this and even saw truecels being there bc their family / known friends of the family

did specifically u get not invited? like how abt your relatives?

fucking brutal man, send me dm if ever need to vent brocel

man even i got invited to stuff like this and even saw truecels being there bc their family / known friends of the family

EE is much better than western Europe and even that's better than the anglosphere.

TrueTruecel trait : you were never invited to a single party​

my group of "friends" never invited me to anything and I finally realised they are a bunch of shitbags

never got invited to a single party. Not even through a relative. OvER.

my group of "friends" never invited me to anything and I finally realised they are a bunch of shitbags

TrueTruecel trait : you were never invited to a single party​

both are brutal and relatable. I never got invited to a single sleepover and don't know what that even means.

My earliest childhood friends used to invite other kids for a sleepover but used to avoid me.

really depends brate
for non-NTs western europe is far better, for a low-inhib 80 IQ mongrel EE is heaven on earth. Bet those thugs who live in the American ghettos wished they were born here.

Never invited to party didn't it even have one

At the end of 12th grade in my country ( I don't know about America or the rest of Europe and Asia) normies usually throw up a huge party and invite over their entire bloodline , dads usually invite their best friends and their entire families in general shit ton of people attend to those graduation parties.

Your parents are the ones who organize it and they let you choose to invite someone, you can invite your entire class if you wanted to but most of the guests are decided by your own parents.

Well, I did not get invited to a single party, but every single person from my class did. Some of the most obnoxious people that I've ever seen and no one liked were invited to at least one party. Me and another truecel were the outliers. Everyone else from my class got invited to at least 5+ parties and I've known someone who attended to over 10 of them.

I don't feel entitled to getting invited on parties since I've always been the weird kid that no one really showed respect to , but it was fucking hiroshima nagasaki brutal blackpill for me at the time since It was just ME and another truecel who was mentally unwell also paralyzed ( could not walk properly and his hand movements were fucked, brutal and sad shit)

What sucked more was the fact that students from 10th grade got invited , but not me who was graduating the same year as them.

Bruutal shit and there were some dudes i thought were cool to me , but they did not invite me to their parties either I guess they were trying to act polite to me since they were feeling awful for me.

@juche necromancer @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer tagging balkancels due to the similarity in culture
in eastern europe it's when you hit 18 years old, i know because my brother had one with about 12 guests, i never had it and was not invited either.
obviously when my brother had it in our house he had to bully me because i was "making him seem uncool" or something, classic shit.

anyway, it's a large house party with a little alcohol maybe even cigarettes since "they're old enough now" but the real party is not there, because there's parental oversight, anything interesting happens after at a bar or club where they can really do whatever the fuck they want.

obviously when my brother had it in our house he had to bully me because i was "making him seem uncool" or something, classic shit.
beyond brutal. It's over.

beyond brutal. It's over.
a dozen guests was almost incel tier back then tbh, not surprised he ended up marrying a single mom later, cursed family line

Well get used to it.

I'm 36 and have only been invited to two (2) parties in my entire adult life. One was a BBQ hosted by a coworker who invited everyone on the team (kind of hard to exclude someone) and another was an ex-roommate who felt obliged to invite me to a Halloween party he was gong to.

No brithday parties, weddings, or christmas parties as an adult. No thanksgiving. No 4th of July BBQ. Not even a funeral.

at my graduation, all of my classmates were crying and hugging and saying goodbye, I was alone and after 5 minutes of just standing and walking like a retard I just left

I invite myself to parties you stupid fGgots

Graduation parties are a thing?

im in usa and didn't know these were a thing
they probably happened in my class i just wasn't invited

at my graduation, all of my classmates were crying and hugging and saying goodbye, I was alone and after 5 minutes of just standing and walking like a retard I just left
The same thing happened when I was in middle school. I didn't have a high school graduation due to the chinkvirus.

were they really ur group of friends then or were you just following them aroumd

My hs: nobody calls you nowhere, people point their fingers towards you, they rumour about you being retarded, even professors joked about me not being called to parties, standing alone on every big break.
"Best years of your life."

"Why did you delete instagram?"
Because I'm sick of seeing other people living their lives while I'm rotting. I just want to cover my eyes and ears.

True Realcel trait: The one time you have been in a gathering, it started out as a joke and you fell for it.

I don't think these individual graduation parties are a thing over here, but massive 18th birthday parties are. I wasn't invited to a single one.

Think I was the only one not to go to prom, but I can't be sure as I already deleted all my personal social media by that point.

We're known for our "nightlife" as well and I never stepped foot inside of nightclub. Balkans truly are a brutal place to be a high inhib autist.

Last edited:
My hs: nobody calls you nowhere, people point their fingers towards you, they rumour about you being retarded, even professors joked about me not being called to parties, standing alone on every big break.
"Best years of your life."

"Why did you delete instagram?"
Because I'm sick of seeing other people living their lives while I'm rotting. I just want to cover my eyes and ears.
Honest to God, if you slaughtered them all like Itachi of the Uchiha I wouldn't hold it against. Heck, I might even help. Heh-heh.

Disclaimer: All posts made on this account are satirical

Honest to God, if you slaughtered them all like Itachi of the Uchiha I wouldn't hold it against. Heck, I might even help. Heh-heh.

Disclaimer: All posts made on this account are satirical
Very federal of you

That girl in your pfp has rectangular eye pupils. Are you some kind of furry who likes goats and sheep? :horror:
I'm into furry chicks, they're soft and fluffy. I like holding them as they down my seed.

I dropped out before they threw a party, I saw everything in photos that they posted on twitter later, all my fucking bullies were there, I saw them hanging out, drinking alcohol, dancing with girls, all the things I wanted to have too. They all destroyed me.

It's over boyo, we can't even go to parties JFL

I was forced to attend my brothers graduation party

I avoided going to mine because I couldn't stand being around all those normalfaggots for an extended period of time.

no graduation for your FACE

I didn't even know graduation parties were a thing until reading this post. I graduated three years ago