Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're attracted to Asian noodles you're attracted to trannies

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Mods, pin this.

Asian foids have asses flat as ironing boards and no tits either, some exceptions though ofc

I
There are many non whites who are tall, robuts and strong
didn't say there weren't. But strong Jaws are more common inwhites/menas. Because, we have been eating meat for centuries. While, ricemen ate rice.

Attachments

• IMG_20240504_210052.jpg
    IMG_20240504_210052.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 7
at least they're actually feminine and more loyal unlike the western whores that you want to worship despite fucking us over
whitu cockru onry

Asians are just one haircut away, from being able to larp as the opposite gender.

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=TDw57fa1QcY5yg9D

They're flat as paper and need 10 layers of makeup and 100 surgeries to look good(, more caucasian) tha majority of Asian women also bleach their skin. No other foids fraud as much as noodlewhores.

I believe, the only reason they're desired by men, white men especially, is because they're so easy to get, even for a sub5 white. Also Anime has made Normies and a lot of you guys here, believe that both chink men and women are way more attractive then, they really are. The Only women noodlewhores mog are black women, soley, because, of lighter skin. But even then, Black women are not flat like noodles, and the ones mixed with semites mog noodlewhores. And even the black women who are not mixed, will at least give you taller and more muscular sons.

Asians are the least casuacian, and Most subhuman.
Chink features are simply unattractive, that's why noodles have to get surgery to look casuacian, because, no matter how much thet lighten their skin they will always be Asian. And will never be able to pass as something else. They're nothing but ER factories. As a Lebanese sand, if I could trade my dark brown hair with my elder brothers ginger hair (jwaller tier) just to get with Noodlewhores, I wouldn't. I have never been attracted to these trannies.

True

Cope, superior Sinhalese specimen obliterated Tamil untermensch,

Cholas ruled Sri Lanka and SEA for centuries. Even today they have the highest SMV in Singapore. Tyrone is the misspelling of Tamil. Tamils are Tyrones of Asia.

To what avail? They are a beggar country and only was able to survive because of our help and negotiations by our foreign minister. Who is a tamil btw :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/srilanka/comments/ts8y67/indian_foreign_minister_jaishankar_visits_petrol

BASED @comradespiderman29 . NOODLEWHORES DESERVE NOTHING BUT DISGUST.

Tales from the slums of syria.

Wow! Look at this naturally blonde, light skinned Korean woman who is obviously, natural and not frauding because, she feels inferior to White/mena women. Why would I ever be attracted to white/mena women when this beauty exists?
MENA women are the fattest, slobiest uggos in the world. Kek. Sand males routinely but slav whored to avoid marrying them. You comparing them with White and Asian women is laughable. Chaewon has many pictures with black hair too. The blonde hair is just an aesthetic choice. Millions of Sand niggers bleach their skin, hair with ugly gaudy makeup too. Does that mean they desperate wish they were European too ?
View attachment 1152391
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

Sinhalese were only able to win because they were far larger in numbers. If China invaded the Netherlands with zero interference from other countries, would you say that they're genetically superior to Dutchfags? But you're right about Tamil being an incel race.

Sinhalese were only able to win because they were far larger in numbers. If China invaded the Netherlands with zero interference from other countries, would you say that they're genetically superior to Dutchfags?
Absolutely right
But you're right about Tamil being an incel race.
Fuck off all Tamils are Tyrones

:yes: :yes: :yes: Rice cucks you and makes you shorter true. The reason even curries are short is because of rice. Wheat and meat are superior to rice
HUMANS WERE SUPPOSED TO EAT WHEAT AND MEAT NOT RICE

Sinhalese were only able to win because they were far larger in numbers. If China invaded the Netherlands with zero interference from other countries, would you say that they're genetically superior to Dutchfags? But you're right about Tamil being an incel race.
Absolutely right

Fuck off all Tamils are Tyrones
jfl at the pajeet uproar after I bring up some completely irrelevant race bait bullshit while they live in abject poverty

I only like Japanese and Korean foids the chinese and SEA ones look shit.

Non Slavic white toilets look like trannies a lot of times due to broad shoulders and square jaws. In the case of Asians it's not so much Asian women look like trannies and more a case of Asian males are the lowest T group on the planet and thus don't look particularly masculine. Sorry ricecels but it's true you got the short end of the stick on that one.

The only dimorphic trait they have is height
Asians are just one haircut away, from being able to larp as the opposite gender.

They're flat as paper and need 10 layers of makeup and 100 surgeries to look good(, more caucasian) tha majority of Asian women also bleach their skin. No other foids fraud as much as noodlewhores.

I believe, the only reason they're desired by men, white men especially, is because they're so easy to get, even for a sub5 white. Also Anime has made Normies and a lot of you guys here, believe that both chink men and women are way more attractive then, they really are. The Only women noodlewhores mog are black women, soley, because, of lighter skin. But even then, Black women are not flat like noodles, and the ones mixed with semites mog noodlewhores. And even the black women who are not mixed, will at least give you taller and more muscular sons.

Chink features are simply unattractive, that's why noodles have to get surgery to look casuacian, because, no matter how much thet lighten their skin they will always be Asian. And will never be able to pass as something else. They're nothing but ER factories. As a Lebanese sand, if I could trade my dark brown hair with my elder brothers ginger hair (jwaller tier) just to get with Noodlewhores, I wouldn't. I have never been attracted to these trannies.

Many in this forum would call it cope. Idk tbh
They barely have any success, white women have no problem saying Asian men have small dicks. But if they say niggers look like apes, then they will be tracked down and killed by niggers. They Just don't openly say it. Also Jews have made everyone think that saying anything negative about apes makes you a bad person.

95% of foids are ugly as fuck without makeup

Asian girls with deep set eyes and small cheekbones density MOG.

They barely have any success, white women have no problem saying Asian men have small dicks. But if they say niggers look like apes, then they will be tracked down and killed by niggers. They Just don't openly say it. Also Jews have made everyone think that saying anything negative about apes makes you a bad person.
Nah, the BBCpill is real. My sister, grandma, and uncle are all normies who pay zero attention to jewish media, and even they have commented on how often they see black men with white women. My uncle, for example, was in America during the 80-90s, and he remarked later on in life to my dad about how he often saw BMWF couples there.

Even here in Canada, despite blacks being like 3% of the population instead of 15%, you still see alot of black men with white women. I personally know a french muslim girl married to a BALD 6'3 somali guy.

Even when you look at it anthrolpologically, many blacks objectively have muscular builds, robust jaws, and tall height. And even the BBC myth is rooted in reality, considering many European colonialists themselves have commented on black men's big dongs.

Muscular map and Height map

Of course, that's not me denying media halo like hiphop and hollywood doesn't help increase their SMV

Last edited:
Tales from the slums of syria.
You're literally a pajeet, sit down nigger.

MENA women are the fattest, slobiest uggos in the world.
That's black women
Kek. Sand males routinely but slav whored to avoid marrying them.
What?
You comparing them with White and Asian women is laughable.
No one wants to be a chingchong. Even in afghanistan, the asian-looking Hazara desire to look like the european-looking Pashtuns.
Chaewon has many pictures with black hair too. The blonde hair is just an aesthetic choice.
The blonde hair is a desire to look more european.
Millions of Sand niggers bleach their skin, hair with ugly gaudy makeup too.
Many sand women have white skin and light hair naturally

Does that mean they desperate wish they were European too ?
Yes. Everyone wants to look white. The difference between Arab women and Asian women is that many Arab women DO look white.

Look at all that fake up and surgerymaxxing

I have white skin with rosy red undertones,dark green eyes(hazelish) natural even toned full red lips and dark brown hair. I can tell a noodlwhore I'm Italian and they would believe me. I'm just not attracted to them
I have black eyes and black hair, and even I have had noodle whores think I'm white

No one wants to be a chingchong. Even in afghanistan, the asian-looking Hazara desire to look like the european-looking Pashtuns.
:yes:. No matter how light a gook is. He/she will never be mistaken for something else.

It is true that Asian men who go the tranny route tend to be much harder to sniff out than the obvious troons of other races. Most foids don't pull off short hair because they don't have a feminine enough bone structure. Back in 2020 when all the foids shaved their heads I noticed that to be true of white foids as well.

It is true that Asian men who go the tranny route tend to be much harder to sniff out than the obvious troons of other races. Most foids don't pull off short hair because they don't have a feminine enough bone structure. Back in 2020 when all the foids shaved their heads I noticed that to be true of white foids as well.

Korean foids are some of the most consistently ugly ones I have seen. Probably the most ugly tbh. No wonder they get plastic surgery.