Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're attracted to Asian noodles you're attracted to trannies

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Korean foids are some of the most consistently ugly ones I have seen. Probably the most ugly tbh. No wonder they get plastic surgery.
Also, they dye their hair, wear contacts and and lighten their skin. I don't know how they don't feel guilty, frauding so much

I didn't say there weren't.
You did and now you are going back on your statement since it's retarded. Sand Nigger IQ and spine on full display.
But strong Jaws are more common inwhites/menas. Because, we have been eating meat for centuries. While, ricemen ate rice.
The average Hispanic and black has way higher T levels than a white and much much higher than a MENAs. Stats show this. And wtf are you saying ? Ricemen have some off the most protein rich diet in the world.

JFL at Sand Niggers calling Asian women ugly. Don't sweat it boyo. They wouldn't touch your chopped off circumcucked dick with a ten foot pole either.

idk man white foids look and act manly as fuck

They wouldn't touch your chopped off circumcucked dick with a ten foot pole either.
Even Land whales wouldn't, doesn't mean they are attractive. Seems like foid worshiping tbh

Sinhalese have european/arab genes
Not really relevant because Tamils and Sinhalese are closest to each other than all other ethnic groups on that island. It was more of a Hindu vs Buddhist and language problem.

@Grim_Reaper How are tamils doing now there?
Tamils are something like close to 90% Dravidian on average right?
"Dravidian" is a geographical term not a genetic term. So yes they are 100% Dravidian

JFL at Sand Niggers calling Asian women ugly. Don't sweat it boyo. They wouldn't touch your chopped off circumcucked dick with a ten foot pole either.
HOLY currycel cope

Asian women would be grateful if a Arab man even LOOKED her direction. My brother looks Iranid/Arabid and he had a a HAPA girl ask him out. Now imagine if she was Asian instead, how much more she'd thirst after Caucasion men. The average Asian can't even tell the difference between a European and a white Arab JFL. And even Arabs that are brown still slay yellow pussy. In Malaysia, tons of women there thirst for Arab/Turk men.

And of course, you have toooons of Iranian men plowing Japanese women.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@gatoxchild/video/7152815965112126766

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@armin0503/video/7092875930456100097

4 more examples

Last edited:
Yea ive noticed it , once i saw a korean couple the foid was so fucking subhuman in the jaw , eyes etc basically male with a wig

HOLY currycel cope

Asian women would be grateful if a Arab man even LOOKED her direction. My brother looks Iranid/Arabid and he had a a HAPA girl ask him out. Now imagine if she was Asian instead, how much more she'd thirst after Caucasion men. The average Asian can't even tell the difference between a European and a white Arab JFL. And even Arabs that are brown still slay yellow pussy. In Malaysia, tons of women there thirst for Arab/Turk men.

And of course, you have toooons of Iranian men plowing Japanese women.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@gatoxchild/video/7152815965112126766

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@armin0503/video/7092875930456100097

4 more examples

View attachment 1153014View attachment 1153023View attachment 1153015View attachment 1153016

They brutally mog
100% Asian noodles. You're right Asians should have let Arabs/Persian give them superior genes, by mixing with their women. Instead those slanted eyes subhumans massacred them.

They brutally mog
100% Asian noodles. You're right Asians should have let Arabs/Persian give them superior genes, by mixing with their women. Instead those slanted eyes subhumans massacred them.
Exactly, They have had MANY chances in history to racemix with arabs/iranians, but they fucked themselves over every time. So why should I feel sorry for them?

So why should I feel sorry for them?
Tbf, since, it's their ancestors who made those decisions,I want to feel bad for them, but then, I remember that r/Asianmasculinty exists.

Asians are just one haircut away, from being able to larp as the opposite gender.

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=TDw57fa1QcY5yg9D

They're flat as paper and need 10 layers of makeup and 100 surgeries to look good(, more caucasian) tha majority of Asian women also bleach their skin. No other foids fraud as much as noodlewhores.

I believe, the only reason they're desired by men, white men especially, is because they're so easy to get, even for a sub5 white. Also Anime has made Normies and a lot of you guys here, believe that both chink men and women are way more attractive then, they really are. The Only women noodlewhores mog are black women, soley, because, of lighter skin. But even then, Black women are not flat like noodles, and the ones mixed with semites mog noodlewhores. And even the black women who are not mixed, will at least give you taller and more muscular sons.

Asians are the least casuacian, and Most subhuman.
Chink features are simply unattractive, that's why noodles have to get surgery to look casuacian, because, no matter how much thet lighten their skin they will always be Asian. And will never be able to pass as something else. They're nothing but ER factories. As a Lebanese sand, if I could trade my dark brown hair with my elder brothers ginger hair (jwaller tier) just to get with Noodlewhores, I wouldn't. I have never been attracted to these trannies.

Strange. I had a preference for asian women as a teen. I just found them attractive.