Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an Involuntary NEET and I hate it

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
My genetics have held me back in everything I've ever wanted to do in life. The two biggest problems are my physical and mental limitations. I was born with a pars defect, essentially a permanent fracture in my back that prevents me from doing activities which are physically arduous. My dream job was to be an army infantryman, but I can't do that as it would make the fracture worse, forcing me to get back surgery at an incredibly young age. My surgeon says not even surgery would help all that much and I'd likely need multiple.

In theory, you'd think someone who has physical issues would be better off having some kind of white collar job that isn't too physical. Only problem is I'm low iq and autistic. I'm terrible in school and get "information overload" extremely easily. The teacher during a lecture will say "Take notes" and I end up taking all the wrong notes and flunk the test. The teacher will tell me to read a dozen pages in a textbook and highlight important stuff, only for me to highlight the whole page. The teacher will want me to memorize thousands of words, only for me to study for hours and forget everything. I'm awful in classroom environments and even worse in online school. Information simply does not process in my head the same way it does for a normie.

My Dad had me in his late 50's while my Mom had me in her late 30's. Combine old sperm with an aging egg and you'll develop a fucked up kid both mentally and physically. At age the age of 21, I'm now back to how I was when I used to be 12 years old. All I do now is play video games all day, collect action figures, build legos, and jerk off. I wish I wasn't like this but I don't have a choice. Luckily my parents buy me fun copes but it's not something I can do forever.

I love being a NEET. I've been a NEET for years and if possible I never want to work in my life anymore.
Reason being, I'm a truecel and disabled and I have 0 motivation to contribute to society.

I love being a NEET. I've been a NEET for years and if possible I never want to work in my life anymore.
Reason being, I'm a truecel and disabled and I have 0 motivation to contribute to society.
What kind of disability do you have?

When you're sub5 high inhib social outcast schizo or autist, you feel like you've an NPC, very limited at actions you can perform.

I'm not mad at being neet cause i worked on jobs and i know how torturous it is, people like us is not made to be a normal members of society, we're better off alone.

Ok GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

When you're sub5 high inhib social outcast schizo or autist, you feel like you've an NPC, very limited at actions you can perform.

I'm not mad at being neet cause i worked on jobs and i know how torturous it is, people like us just not made for being a normal members of society, we're better off alone.
True. There's a part of me that wants to work, but what's the point of working and contributing to society if I'll never have a wife and kids to come home too? There'll be nothing driving me to continue. What places did you work at?

What places did you work at?
minimum wage jobs like delivery courier, assistant in a furniture making workshop, logistics center carrying boxes with vegetables and fruits. Interactions with normies very often stressful.

minimum wage jobs like delivery courier, assistant in a furniture making workshop, logistics center carrying boxes with vegetables and fruits. Interactions with normies very often stressful.
Furniture workshop sounds like the only somewhat peaceful job about of them all. Did you actually make the furniture or were you part of something else in there?

Furniture workshop sounds like the only somewhat peaceful job about of them all. Did you actually make the furniture or were you part of something else in there?
Helping with instruments at first, carrying stuff, helping unload furniture. Later was burning leftovers which contained plastics and other crap, had to leave because of this and how nornies treated me, one Chad made fun of me comparing me to Sméagol
13.jpg

What kind of disability do you have?
I'm a blindcel
My eyes are sensitive to all kinds of light, they hurt all the time, I have tunnel vision, my eyesight is very bad so my glasses are very strong.
Overall my disability is my eyes

Join the Russian Army? BASED war maxxing Slav
My Mom moved to America before I was born in Russia. Besides, even if I was in Russia I still wouldn't be able to do it because...
My dream job was to be an army infantryman, but I can't do that as it would make the fracture worse, forcing me to get back surgery at an incredibly young age.

I'm a blindcel
My eyes are sensitive to all kinds of light, they hurt all the time, I have tunnel vision, my eyesight is very bad so my glasses are very strong.
Overall my disability is my eyes
That's fucking brutal dude. I'd rather be in a wheel chair for the rest of my life than to be blind. Will your eyes get worse as you age?

That's fucking brutal dude. I'd rather be in a wheel chair for the rest of my life than to be blind. Will your eyes get worse as you age?
Yeah they've been getting worse but not much. I used to not have pain in my eyes and my glasses used to be not that strong.

Helping with instruments at first, carrying stuff, helping unload furniture. Later was burning leftovers which contained plastics and other crap, had to leave because of this and how nornies treated me, one Chad made fun of me comparing me to Sméagol
13.jpg
That blows. Building furniture sounded a lot more fun than lifting heavy shit and unloading it. Were you working full time or part time?

That blows. Building furniture sounded a lot more fun than lifting heavy shit and unloading it. Were you working full time or part time?
In logistics it was 24 hour shift + around 1.5-2 hour trip back to home each way.
In furniture workshop it was 9 hours per day.

Yeah they've been getting worse but not much. I used to not have pain in my eyes and my glasses used to be not that strong.
Do you wear special sunglasses to protect your eyes?

In logistics it was 24 hour shift + around 1.5-2 hour trip back to home each way.
In furniture workshop it was 9 hours per day.
What country is this? I don't even think it's legal to work over 12 hours in one day in the United States.

Do you wear special sunglasses to protect your eyes?
No but I always have to squint my eyes when light slightly irritates me and I get headaches. When I'm outside I always wear caps to block the sunlight because it's annoying. My apartment is usually dark, I have the blinds completely down most of the time unless I'm letting air in. With light I'm also referring to monitors, lamps, ceiling lights etc.

What country is this? I don't even think it's legal to work over 12 hours in one day in the United States.
Russia, some other eastern European countries also have more working hours as well compared to western Europe.

Here 12 hours shift is nothing unusual, it's the standard basically. Moat places work from 8-9 AM to 10-11 PM. People are even happy to get a job where they are free to go home at 6 PM

europe-annual-working-hours-01.png

you dream was to be a ZOGbot? :feelsseriously:

Russia, some other eastern European countries also have more working hours as well compared to western Europe.

Here 12 hours shift is nothing unusual, it's the standard basically. Moat places work from 8-9 AM to 10-11 PM. People are even happy to get a job where they are free to go home at 6 PM

europe-annual-working-hours-01.png
How are you able to NEET in Russia? Are you living on a government paycheck? Also are you worried that you'll be drafted?

you dream was to be a ZOGbot? :feelsseriously:
I like guns and enjoy blowing shit up. I knew someone was going to comment this and completely strawman the whole point I was trying to make.

No but I always have to squint my eyes when light slightly irritates me and I get headaches. When I'm outside I always wear caps to block the sunlight because it's annoying. My apartment is usually dark, I have the blinds completely down most of the time unless I'm letting air in. With light I'm also referring to monitors, lamps, ceiling lights etc.
What's your condition called?

I like guns and enjoy blowing shit up. I knew someone was going to comment this and completely strawman the whole point I was trying to make.
i still understand your point

How are you able to NEET in Russia? Are you living on a government paycheck? Also are you worried that you'll be drafted?
Living with my parents, let them pay for mistake they made. I don't care really. Anyway, I don't require anything other than a little food and the Internet.

Living with my parents, let them pay for mistake they made. I don't care really. Anyway, I don't require anything other than a little food and the Internet.
Do they give you shit for being a NEET?

Its over man, nature is just cruel.

Its over man, nature is just cruel.
It is. Guess I'm forced to live on disability bucks for the rest of my life until the government runs out of money.

My genetics have held me back in everything I've ever wanted to do in life. The two biggest problems are my physical and mental limitations. I was born with a pars defect, essentially a permanent fracture in my back that prevents me from doing activities which are physically arduous. My dream job was to be an army infantryman, but I can't do that as it would make the fracture worse, forcing me to get back surgery at an incredibly young age. My surgeon says not even surgery would help all that much and I'd likely need multiple.

In theory, you'd think someone who has physical issues would be better off having some kind of white collar job that isn't too physical. Only problem is I'm low iq and autistic. I'm terrible in school and get "information overload" extremely easily. The teacher during a lecture will say "Take notes" and I end up taking all the wrong notes and flunk the test. The teacher will tell me to read a dozen pages in a textbook and highlight important stuff, only for me to highlight the whole page. The teacher will want me to memorize thousands of words, only for me to study for hours and forget everything. I'm awful in classroom environments and even worse in online school. Information simply does not process in my head the same way it does for a normie.

My Dad had me in his late 50's while my Mom had me in her late 30's. Combine old sperm with an aging egg and you'll develop a fucked up kid both mentally and physically. At age the age of 21, I'm now back to how I was when I used to be 12 years old. All I do now is play video games all day, collect action figures, build legos, and jerk off. I wish I wasn't like this but I don't have a choice. Luckily my parents buy me fun copes but it's not something I can do forever.
No offence, but the low iq bit seems like your faut completely.

I am average iq and i still dont know the calendar months, and i just learned how to see a analog clock.

Your iq can be harnessed by how much you care. Im avg iq but a massive rotter.

If you're low iq, you just need more rules and barriers.

About that old sperm bit aswell. I parent age mog you. My mom were 43, and my dad 63 when they had me. And im fine. Im very lucky ofcourse, but i know theres a way out of this suffering, are you able to stand? Able to sit? Just wondering.

This is a bullshit thread hahgah, my inky friend
View attachment 1152295
"Just change your genetics bro"
View attachment 1152296

Keyword, "lucky."
Jfl. Sorry i didnt mean that way hahahaha.
I meant how you're approaching the situations like marking down the entire book, in my opinion you're just approaching it wrong.

But thats besides the point, you need to adapt. And in your case i see very few ways of doing so.

As i mentioned, are you able to sit for a prolonged time? Stand? Etc.

This is a bullshit thread hahgah, my inky friend
You're acting like a Bluepilled Soydittor. "None of it has to do with genetic determinism bro. You can be anything you want to be if you try despite your spine being fractured and having a low iq with autism and schizophrenia."
As i mentioned, are you able to sit for a prolonged time? Stand? Etc.
Standing for long periods of time puts pressure on my lower spine where the fracture is located. Generally I have to sit in a goofy way to relieve the pain.
But thats besides the point, you need to adapt. And in your case i see very few ways of doing so.
I can't.

nothing new here

You're acting like a Bluepilled Soydittor. "None of it has to do with genetic determinism bro. You can be anything you want to be if you try despite your spine being fractured and having a low iq with autism and schizophrenia."

Standing for long periods of time puts pressure on my lower spine where the fracture is located. Generally I have to sit in a goofy way to relieve the pain.

I can't.
Wait wtf, im sorry man, the whole inky bit was supposed to be a meme, but it accidentally got posted. Hahh holyshit im sorry,

Im sorry man, this is like a fallout 2 convo i've messed up.

Are you on welfare? Does prolonged sitting hurt? Fuck im sorry man seriously. The brutality of life, is that your life is not in your control. I dont know how i can come off on a better light when i acted like a complete retard towards you im sorry. The low iq bit, i tried to make you feel better that you can cope with low iq. I had it too when i was young. Although you have a disability, im very sorry bro.

@WØLF is an invEET.

@WØLF is an invEET.
How did you know... :fbi:

Tbh my mom would've agreed with that, but since her 6'2 high T gymmaxxed boyfriend keeps telling her over the phone that I'm simply just acting as though I'm not capable of being around people and in the workplace environment—citing the one time my mom, my brother, and I went to his house for the fourth of July last year and he asked us what movie we wanted to watch, to which I suggested Promare (an anime movie, surprise suprise xd)—she kind of changed her mind. Naturally, me recommending the film meant that I had to talk about it, which is equivalent to opening up for me—something that's hard for me—because I never talk in the first place. It resulted in our first conversation, and convinced him that there was nothing wrong with me after all, even though it was just about another one of my autistic interests that no one cares about.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I recently began vocational rehabilitation for the second time after quitting the first time around two years ago because I told them up front, like the complete idiot I am, that I didn't want to work. I was just being honest. I really didn't, and I never will, but now I feel like I have just a tiny spark of motivation to get off my ass and at least try to work a part time job due to the fact that my mom isn't going to provide for me forever because she, very understandably, has other plans for her life. Hopefully this employment program can help me find and keep a job because I've finally reached the point where I need to take action for my shit ass life because my mom is planning on moving and living with her boyfriend.

How did you know... :fbi:

Tbh my mom would've agreed with that, but since her 6'2 high T gymmaxxed boyfriend keeps telling her over the phone that I'm simply just acting as though I'm not capable of being around people and in the workplace environment—citing the one time my mom, my brother, and I went to his house for the fourth of July last year and he asked us what movie we wanted to watch, to which I suggested Promare (an anime movie, surprise suprise xd)—she kind of changed her mind. Naturally, me recommending the film meant that I had to talk about it, which is equivalent to opening up for me—something that's hard for me—because I never talk in the first place. It resulted in our first conversation, and convinced him that there was nothing wrong with me after all, even though it was just about another one of my autistic interests that no one cares about.
Suggesting that a person's ability to express a desire to watch a niche anime movie is somehow indicative of social skills, while extending this notion all the way into workplace competence, is hilarious. Especially given the familial context where you're not in a foreign environment with complete strangers. This would only track well if you were going to be paid to expressive your interest in anime to family members, JFL. He was chomping at the bit for you do something even remotely NT while ignoring the other million counterexamples. But what are you going to do.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I recently began vocational rehabilitation for the second time after quitting the first time around two years ago because I told them up front, like the complete idiot I am, that I didn't want to work. I was just being honest. I really didn't, and I never will, but now I feel like I have just a tiny spark of motivation to get off my ass and at least try to work a part time job due to the fact that my mom isn't going to provide for me forever because she, very understandably, has other plans for her life. Hopefully this employment program can help me find and keep a job because I've finally reached the point where I need to take action for my shit ass life because my mom is planning on moving and living with her boyfriend.
I hope this quest for autonomy goes well. It will be a laborious one.