Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting School absolutely sucks when you're an Incel

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
There's no difference between school and prison when you're a sub5. If you're a Normie at least you have some one to talk to, the vast majority of sub5s have close to no friends, that's why my attendence was always shit even in highschool. school is fucking prison when you're Just sitting on a desk for eight hours a day without talking to anyone. The fact that some whore Becky teacher has so much power is infuriating, the fact that the whore can even deny you permission to use the bathroom is ridiculous.

All I did after coming back home was rot the whole, day and stay up late using my phone because, I didn't get any dopamine throughout the day From interacting with people, like Normies. And thus, I was sleep deprived all the time. I only looked forward for lunch break and going home. I hated everything about school.

There's no difference between school and prison when you're a sub5. If you're a Normie at least you have some one to talk to, the vast majority of sub5s have close to no friends, that's why my attendence was always shit even in highschool. school is fucking prison when you're Just sitting on a desk for eight hours a day without talking to anyone. The fact that some whore Becky teacher has so much power is infuriating, the fact that the whore can even deny you permission to use the bathroom is ridiculous.

All I did after coming back home was rot the whole, day and stay up late using my phone because, I didn't get any dopamine throughout the day From interacting with people, like Normies. And thus, I was sleep deprived all the time. I only looked forward for lunch break and going home. I hated everything about school.
some reason at my school it was only the popular kids who had shit attendance which made no sense . The best us incels can ever get is aquitances and once we finish high school it just gets harder and more lonier

I’m still in HS and it’s exactly as you describe it. Fucking shit. I hate it here.

some reason at my school it was only the popular kids who had shit attendance which made no sense . The best us incels can ever get is aquitances and once we finish high school it just gets harder and more lonier
Yeah, I have noticed that too. But the popular kids aka chads, somehow get good grades. Maybe, because, of connections, Incels can't afford to miss school, because, Nobody will help us catch up

Yeah, I have noticed that too. But the popular kids aka chads, somehow get good grades. Maybe, because, of connections, Incels can't afford to miss school, because, Nobody will help us catch up
chads have tons of people squirming to help them on their grades and they probably bully some losers to do the work for them

Brutal. Every Incel should be homeschooled
There’s an inordinate amount of foids to guys and even then, the guys here all act like fucking blacks. Doesn’t help that I’m one of the shortest guys there at fucking 5’6

There’s an inordinate amount of foids to guys and even then, the guys here all act like fucking blacks. Doesn’t help that I’m one of the shortest guys there at fucking 5’6
Fucking brutal.

yeah I have training school not college its in colledge building though they have high expectation of me and i fail in every way

Limiting exposure to social gatherings of any kind should be an absolute priority for any incel.

Limiting exposure to social gatherings of any kind should be an absolute priority for any incel.
Yes. Just stay home until it's midnight and then do whatever you have to as quickly as possible before the normies wake up.

The thing i noticed about young people is that nobody talks to each other, strangers dont talk to each other. Its all the phone.

You either adapt or dont reproduce, thats it and we failed. We did not go normie

Good thing I dropped out I would have been on the news (in gta this time)

Wish I was NEET tbh.
I don´t want to interact with people.
I want to live in my own world, far away from all the chaos.

So what exactly happened to this 18+ rule LMAO

It's the only coping mechanism I have as a non-NT Sub-Five. I fucking swear all these foids act like I'm going to rape them when I'm walking on the same path as them; it's the most painful, awkward shit ever.

Wish I was NEET tbh.
I don´t want to interact with people.
I want to live in my own world, far away from all the chaos.
It's not perfect. (At least not with parents and a limited budget) But it's better than wageslaving in public with other normies and NTs. It's just painful otherwise. I can't stand being around other people; they don't like me either.

I have PTSD from my HS experience; I even made a thread talking about how I was called "school shootER" many times.