Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should Foid avatars of any kind be allowed or do you want all of them banned?

Should Foid avatars of any kind be allowed or do you want all of them banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just divide the votes of the opposition theory

did mine got erased?

Damn I lost the poll. But I say, do it like it has always been done, 2D is allowed, 3D is not.

I'm not affected, but it is an appalling decision nonetheless.

Many of the votes in favor of banning it are from greycels, they shouldn't count.

Greys shouldn't get to vote on serious polls
I voted in favor of you animefags.
Ungrateful fucks:feelsUgh:

I voted in favor of you animefags.
Ungrateful fucks:feelsUgh:
You are a great greycel, but if no greycels voted at all, then the results would skew much more in favor of anime foids pfps

This is so retarded I don't even have words.
If you think this is ok you're just hopeless.

I'm a virgin so I ban cartoons to feel better:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Such a cucked reddit/jewtube level move.

Also retarded is the fact that @Pixycel voted yes while having an anime foid avi.
Honorable mention: @Lolimancer also has voted yes despite being a notorious kiddy foid avi user.

Also, a lot of high IQ people like myself never come to ID because it's shit and never even knew there was a vote.

Anime trannies seething because they can no longer represent themselves as foids on an incel forum.

Alright the poll results are in and the majority have voted against ALL female avatars being allowed on the site. :soy: :foidSoy:

Mods you may now begin removing female avatars/icons from user accounts and the rules will be updated to reflect the will of the people on this matter. :feelsahh:

Should users change their icons back to their original female avatar/icon you removed from their account you may give them anywhere from a 1-3 day ban. :feelsbaton:

As per Serge’s precedent when he was admin, I of course will also allow this issue to be voted on again in 6 months time should there be enough interest to warrant such. :feelshehe:

Thanks everyone for your participation. :feelsokman:

The purge begins now. :fbi:

View: https://youtu.be/us_0aLWOa8E

What? 94 (50 + 44) people voted to keep the status quo or expand it to include real pictures while only a minuscule "majority" of 96 (76 + 20) voted to ban anime foid avis. If the purpose of this poll was to gauge community sentiment then this subsequent course of action makes no sense. A "majority" vote of not even 51% really isn't decisive enough to justify making fundamental decisions like this that define the culture where one interest group is aggressively imposing their will over the rest of the forum

Last edited:
Well fuck I missed this thread. It's not foid worship if its 2D, anime is mostly fantasy words that don't reflect reality. Foids that aren't whores etc. But if that's the verdict I could revert to my first AVI:
Trash

What? 94 (50 + 44) people voted to keep the status quo or expand it to include real pictures while only a minuscule "majority" of 96 (76 + 20) voted to ban anime foid avis. If the purpose of this poll was to gauge community sentiment then this subsequent course of action makes no sense. A "majority" vote of not even 51% really isn't decisive enough to justify making fundamental decisions like this that define the culture where one interest group is aggressively imposing their will over the rest of the forum
The mods actively skew the polls since the fatlink take over and play retard when they are called out. The forum changed hands and with it, they don't want us anymore. Time to find another community. They slowly take rights away like the global homos, so they don't uproot the whole community.

Take a look at the other past poles and the current one on age, they literally have an option at the bottom that skews the results in their favor by effectively creating a sink hole option where it does not really count as either for or against.

Last edited:
The mods actively skew the polls since the fatlink take over and play retard when they are called out. The forum changed hands and with it, they don't want us anymore. Time to find another community.
Agreed.
Take a look at the other past poles and the current one on age, they literally have an option at the bottom that skews the results in their favor by effectively creating a sink hole option where it does not really count as either for or against.
Absolutely vile.

Time to find another community. They slowly take rights away like the global homos, so they don't uproot the whole community.
No one is stopping you from leaving. I actually encourage all tranime faggots to leave asap

View: https://youtu.be/B-B1sink-nY

Also retarded is the fact that @
Pixycel
@Pixycel voted yes while having an anime foid avi.
Tbf they're not a foid they're a rock

Also tranny link already made up his mind before he made this thread, hence why he split the "allow female avis" into 3 different categories but "ban" into one, might as well meme.

Alright the poll results are in and the majority have voted against ALL female avatars being allowed on the site. :soy: :foidSoy:

Mods you may now begin removing female avatars/icons from user accounts and the rules will be updated to reflect the will of the people on this matter. :feelsahh:

Should users change their icons back to their original female avatar/icon you removed from their account you may give them anywhere from a 1-3 day ban. :feelsbaton:

As per Serge’s precedent when he was admin, I of course will also allow this issue to be voted on again in 6 months time should there be enough interest to warrant such. :feelshehe:

Thanks everyone for your participation. :feelsokman:

The purge begins now. :fbi:

View: https://youtu.be/us_0aLWOa8E

Fucking nigger

Also tranny link already made up his mind before he made this thread, hence why he split the "allow female avis" into 3 different categories but "ban" into one, might as well meme.
Oh this is true!
They have counted the votes wrong.

@Fat Link I do not think you had any malicious intent behind this but the votes actually say that 2D anime foid avi should be allowed.

Here's what the votes are saying, regarding 2D foid avatars:
76 people have said they should be banned (option 1).
50 people have said they should not be banned (option 2 ).
44 more people have also said it should not be banned (option 3).

Note that option 3 says both 2D AND 3D. So any votes here should be added to the 50 above when deciding 2D avatars.

So regarding 2D foid avis we have 76 votes against and 94 in favor.
Thereby, by the votes of the majority, 2D foid avis should be allowed. :panties:

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The majority voted for 2D females to be allowed. If you put the votes for allowing 2D avis only and allowing all female avis together, they're the majority

Not to be rude, but your poll is bullshit
Incorrect.

One of those options pro female anime avatar/icon supporters ie you and others are trying to dishonestly use to support your side is also about keeping 3D real world Foid avatars and icons.

Thus there’s no real way to tell which side is being more voted for there.

Maybe 40+ some users voted on that option because they really desperately want to simp and cuck for real foids instead of your preferred cartoon faggotry? :feelsthink:

Regardless you needn’t cry for all that long as once again just like ol Serge you get another chance at voting on this issue in 6 months time and so none of you degenerate anime niggers can cry about my poll language or options I’ll give you all a vote of who you want to construct said new poll topic first out of a series of based users that just about everyone should trust to do 1000% right by anime degens unlike myself who some of you clearly distrust. :feelsclown:

So yeah guys like @based_meme, @Uggo Mongo, @nice_try and @Azaylias are going to be a part of that poll’s choices and even yourself and some other anime fags I find in here that strongly support the degeneracy’s return. :feelspuke:

Incorrect.

One of those options pro female anime avatar/icon supporters ie you and others are trying to dishonestly use to support your side is also about keeping 3D real world Foid avatars and icons.

Thus there’s no real way to tell which side is being more voted for there.

Maybe 40+ some users voted on that option because they really desperately want to simp and cuck for real foids instead of your preferred cartoon faggotry? :feelsthink:

Regardless you needn’t cry for all that long as once again just like ol Serge you get another chance at voting on this issue in 6 months time and so none of you degenerate anime niggers can cry about my poll language or options I’ll give you all a vote of who you want to construct said new poll topic first out of a series of based users that just about everyone should trust to do 1000% right by anime degens unlike myself who some of you clearly distrust. :feelsclown:

So yeah guys like @based_meme, @Uggo Mongo, @nice_try and @Azaylias are going to be a part of that poll’s choices and even yourself and some other anime fags I find in here that strongly support the degeneracy’s return. :feelspuke:
Fat Link my bro, I don't know why you tagged me here, because I don't really care, but now that I'm here:

Take a deep breath, go deep inside, ignore your feelings, ignore your hatred for anime avis and then look at things rationally and see that these guy are actually correct.
More people voted for not banning anime avis than for banning anime avis.
That's just a fact.

40% want them gone
60% want to allow them under 1 of 2 conditions
1. They are dead or mocked
2. They are 2 dimensional

40% > 60% :feelstastyman:

only 40% wanted this outcome
just divide the votes of the opposition theory
Here's what the votes are saying, regarding 2D foid avatars:
76 people have said they should be banned (option 1).
50 people have said they should not be banned (option 2 ).
44 more people have also said it should not be banned (option 3).

Note that option 3 says both 2D AND 3D. So any votes here should be added to the 50 above when deciding 2D avatars.

So regarding 2D foid avis we have 76 votes against and 94 in favor.

These guys have a valid point, they are in fact correct.
You're blinded by your hatred towards anime avis Fat Link, you need to ignore your feelings, be rational and accept that they're right.

But I don't really care. I don't have a tranime avi and in the end, it's your forum, your rules and anybody who doesn't comply can leave.

Fat Link my bro, I don't know why you tagged me here, because I don't really care, but now that I'm here:

Take a deep breath, go deep inside, ignore your feelings, ignore your hatred for anime avis and then look at things rationally and see that these guy are actually correct.
More people voted for not banning anime avis than for banning anime avis.
That's just a fact.

These guys have a valid point, they are in fact correct.
You're blinded by your hatred towards anime avis Fat Link, you need to ignore your feelings, be rational and accept that they're right.

But I don't really care. I don't have a tranime avi and in the end, it's your forum, your rules and anybody who doesn't comply can leave.
Perhaps I have and did not realize it which is why you were tagged! :feelsahh: :feelsthink:

You and the other aforementioned brocels understand the community arguably better than literally anyone else including myself. :feelshehe:

So surely any one of you whom the users vote for as the new poll creator in 6 months time will be fully trusted to make the poll as unbiased in its language as possible and structured so perfectly well absolutely no one will be able to complain once one of you guys is chosen, makes it and the voting is then finished! :feelsclown:

Right up front I will say that I have no dog in this race, since I don't even use an avi.

I will say, though, that if I do create a poll, there will be some select votes that will immediately get thrown out and discarded. This includes:

-Anyone who joined prior to October 2022. If you haven't been here and reasonably posting outside of the sewers for some time, then you don't get a say on what goes on around here. It's the equivalent of permanent residents not having full citizenship rights, and thus not be allowed to participate in having a say until they've proven themselves (become "citizens," so to speak).

-Any account that hasn't been active for at least the past six months. This includes sleeper accounts with basically no activity that suddenly, out of nowhere, DECIDE to participate in something important on the forum, like an issue on how the forum is run. These are almost exclusively alts, larps or infiltrators and add zero value to the poll. If you're one of those lurking GrAYs who doesn't like to post much (for whatever reason), then your online time will be considered, but you must have some posting activity with substance.

-Postmaxxers. If all you do here is dotpost and empty quote in the sewers, then you have no say. You're like the village idiot or that kid in class with Down syndrome. You leave him alone, and you wouldn't ask his opinion on anything serious.

If the avi vote wins, the mod team needs to be more strict on the no-worship rule. We don't need any form of simping and cuckery being the norm.

Last edited:
Perhaps I have and did not realize it which is why you were tagged! :feelsahh: :feelsthink:

You and the other aforementioned brocels understand the community arguably better than literally anyone else including myself. :feelshehe:

So surely any one of you whom the users vote for as the new poll creator in 6 months time will be fully trusted to make the poll as unbiased in its language as possible and structured so perfectly well absolutely no one will be able to complain once one of you guys is chosen, makes it and the voting is then finished! :feelsclown:
It's not the poll that is wrong, it's the way you interpreted the result that is wrong.
More people voted for allowing anime avis than for banning them. That's just how it is.

You don't need to get defensive, we all make mistakes.
You could just acknowledge that these users who are bitching right now indeed have a point and that you might have made a mistake by interpreting the polls' result wrong. Correcting mistakes is not a weakness Fat Link, we all make mistakes, but only the best can admit their mistakes and correct them. It shows strength, not weakness. You won't be seen as a bad administrator when you admit mistakes and correct them, you will be seen as a good one.

I've had this problem in my personal life very often. I suffer from low self esteem, that's why I struggle to admit mistakes, because I think people will think badly about me if I did, so I just act like nothing happened, or I'll double-down on my mistake in the hopes of people not questioning it any further, I can see the same pattern here Fat Link.

But ANYHOW, I'm drifting off on a topic I actually don't really care about. Like I literally don't care, I don't have a tranime avi, I don't care if it's banned or not, I don't care. So whatever. Do whatever. It's your forum, not mine, not my responsibility.

But one last thing because you said something that I just have to correct:
No, I don't understand this community. Not at all. I've said this many times, 95% of the userbase are aliens to me. I don't resonate with them, I think they're stupid, I don't agree with them and I don't understand them.
I'm a 31 khhv, the incel prototype, but I don't understand the majority of users here.
I think you (the staff) did a bad job at gatekeeping the community. You held the doors wide open for too many internet trolls for too long and you're not hard enough on users who are only here to spam and shitpost.
There are only about 5% of users left on this forum that I can have an actual conversation with. You are in that 5% because you can actually form coherent sentences, which the majority of users here just refuses to do.
95% are only here to get their postcount to 10.000 by shitting up the forum with spam and nonsense to get that cool username color.
It's quite sad.

Last edited:
It's not the poll that is wrong, it's the way you interpreted the result that is wrong.
More people voted for allowing anime avis than for banning them. That's just how it is.

You don't need to get defensive, we all make mistakes.
You could just acknowledge that these users who are bitching right now indeed have a point and that you might have made a mistake by interpreting the polls' result wrong. Correcting mistakes is not a weakness Fat Link, we all make mistakes, but only the best can admit their mistakes and correct them. It shows strength, not weakness. You won't be seen as a bad administrator when you admit mistakes and correct them, you will be seen as a good one.

I've had this problem in my personal life very often. I suffer from low self esteem, that's why I struggle to admit mistakes, because I think people will think badly about me if I did, so I just act like nothing happened, or I'll double-down on my mistake in the hopes of people not questioning it any further, I can see the same pattern here Fat Link.

But ANYHOW, I'm drifting off on a topic I actually don't really care about. Like I literally don't care, I don't have a tranime avi, I don't care if it's banned or not, I don't care. So whatever. Do whatever. It's your forum, not mine, not my responsibility.

But one last thing because you said something that I just have to correct:

No, I don't understand this community. Not at all. I've said this many times, 95% of the userbase are aliens to me. I don't resonate with them, I think they're stupid, I don't agree with them and I don't understand them.
I'm a 31 khhv, the incel prototype, but I don't understand the majority of users here.
I think you (the staff) did a bad job at gatekeeping the community. You held the doors wide open for too many internet trolls for too long and you're not hard enough on users who are only here to spam and shitpost.
There are only about 5% of users left on this forum that I can have an actual conversation with. You are in that 5% because you can actually form coherent sentences, which the majority of users here just refuses to do.
95% are only here to get their postcount to 10.000 by shitting up the forum with spam and nonsense to get that cool username color.
It's quite sad.
Surely he knows what he is doing. He probably decided that there were enough users against anime foids, that he could get away with banning them and if too many people bitch about it or leave in the next 6 months, he will revert it.

The mods actively skew the polls since the fatlink take over and play retard when they are called out. The forum changed hands and with it, they don't want us anymore. Time to find another community. They slowly take rights away like the global homos, so they don't uproot the whole community.

Exactly , I saw it at a glance which is why i voted for the 2nd option. It's clear the current administration has a certain ideal of how the community should look like and 2d girls don't fit that , the entire purpose was to get rid of them from the very beginning

The votes for 2nd option cannot be added to the 3rd option because it's one statement and not separate.

96 (us) - 94 (you) which is the best case scenario for you. otherwise, 76 wins as it was the highest
You are retarded. The 20 voters who want to only allow dead/mocking profile pictures can't be counted with the first option since it says that ALL foid avis should be banned.

You are retarded. The 20 voters who want to only allow dead/mocking profile pictures can't be counted with the first option since it says that ALL foid avis should be banned.
We won, cope. Don't let this drive a stake in our community either, brother

We won, cope. Don't let this drive a stake in our community either, brother
You guys are the ones causing this division in the first place since you want to ban a specific type of profile picture which many users on this site have.

Just split the votes so you get to win anyway theory, idgaf if OP is a jannie but holy fuck if this poll is rigged and retarded. What is even the point of ostracizing losers within losers, that is literally normie/foid behavior since they are the ones who usually get pissed at anime coomers lol.
''yOu aRe sUcH A lOsEr fOr wAtChIng aNiMe, me manly and superior :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:'' - literally every anime hater sperg on this forum
Hell, what is even there to like anyway besides anime, cucked western TV shows? LMAO gtfo, so much for ''freedom of speech'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:
I'm a virgin so I ban cartoons to feel better:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
True, even here where people have nothing they STILL feel the need to bully and put down others for no reason other than ego. I don't even use anime avis anymore but seriously this shithole forum never ceases to disappoint me each passing month with its arbitrary turbo sperg rules. Ffs why do humans in general have to be so egoistic and retarded, I hate this nigger species so much.

Just split the votes so you get to win anyway theory, idgaf if OP is a jannie but holy fuck if this poll is rigged and retarded. What is even the point of ostracizing losers within losers, that is literally normie/foid behavior since they are the ones who usually get pissed at anime coomers lol.
''yOu aRe sUcH A lOsEr fOr wAtChIng aNiMe, me manly and superior :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:'' - literally every anime hater sperg on this forum
Hell, what is even there to like anyway besides anime, cucked western TV shows? LMAO gtfo, so much for ''freedom of speech'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:

True, even here where people have nothing they STILL feel the need to bully and put down others for no reason other than ego. I don't even use anime avis anymore but seriously this shithole forum never ceases to disappoint me each passing month with its arbitrary turbo sperg rules. Ffs why do humans in general have to be so egoistic and retarded, I hate this nigger species so much.
Why bother ostracizing them when I could just ban them all instead declaring them to be degenerates even lower than incels such as being a part of lgbtq for example? :feelshehe:

Relax. :feelscomfy:

I just threw the poll together half hazardly as I do most things and basically already admitted that I probably fucked things up though little buddy @nice_try last post in here didn’t seem to realize I had acknowledged my fuckup already, which is why in six months time there will be a do over poll on this subject run by someone else the community will choose from via a separate poll vote in order for them and not me to run the poll about whether Foid Avis get re-instated or not and in theory by doing things this way the community will hopefully select someone who can put together a totally unbiased poll just about everyone will be satisfied with. :feelsokman:

Why bother ostracizing them when I could just ban them all instead declaring them to be degenerates even lower than incels such as being a part of lgbtq for example? :feelshehe:

Relax. :feelscomfy:

I just threw the poll together half hazardly as I do most things and basically already admitted that I probably fucked things up though little buddy @nice_try last post in here didn’t seem to realize I had acknowledged my fuckup already, which is why in six months time there will be a do over poll on this subject run by someone else the community will choose from via a separate poll vote in order for them and not me to run the poll about whether Foid Avis get re-instated or not and in theory by doing things this way the community will hopefully select someone who can put together a totally unbiased poll just about everyone will be satisfied with. :feelsokman:
based, be less democratic though tbh

40% want them gone
60% want to allow them under 1 of 2 conditions
1. They are dead or mocked
2. They are 2 dimensional

40% > 60% :feelstastyman:

only 40% wanted this outcome

Why are people assuming that pro dead foid avis want 2d and non dead foids.
I would have voted for dead foids allowed if the vote weren't FPTP.
96 is still a bigger number than 94

Why are people assuming that pro dead foid avis want 2d and non dead foids.
I didn't. I said that their opinion contradicted the first option, so they can't be counted together.

I didn't. I said that their opinion contradicted the first option, so they can't be counted together.
Contradicting opinions shouldn't invalidate them, one can vote for the lesser evil.

Okay, let's count the first option with the pro-foid avis since logic clearly doesn't matter.
Logic does matter, I would have preferred that dead foids be allowed, but clearly that vote was not going to win. I would rather no foids than all foids allowed, so I voted ban all foids, perfectly logical conclusion.

Logic does matter, I would have preferred that dead foids be allowed, but clearly that vote was not going to win. I would rather no foids than all foids allowed, so I voted ban all foids, perfectly logical conclusion.
Why are you assuming that the pro-deadfoids follow your same logic? It seems like you are the one making assumptions.

Why are you assuming that the pro-deadfoids follow your same logic? It seems like you are the one making assumptions.
Because I see the dead foid vote as an anti foid vote. Non dead and anime are pro foid votes.

@Fat Link

I'm a little late to the party, but I brought some popcorn...

I think the second option shouldn't have been made, as it muddies the waters. However, in my view the results are valid. Perhaps an initial attempt at house-cleaning by warning is a good compromise. The users can be given a few days to remove the anime avatars, failing which 10% warning start each time the mods notice it.

I see no difference between avis of 2D foids and 3D foids because they both represent the same thing.

View attachment 696002View attachment 696003
This also is more or less true.

One thing to note in the results right now is that there is an absolute majority for banning Anime foid AVs: 95 to 92

You have to count the last line in the "pro-ban" vote
And I believe this is correct also.
Irl foids are despicable beings while anime foids are a fantasized, pixelated version of what they should be.
This is absurd. There is no way possible that women would look like and behave like this indefinitely. I'm not arguing against subservience to their male partner, but the childish almost babish way anime foids behave can not be a sustainable thing. Its like saying we should all behave like middle schoolers our whole lives.

But they are not foids at all nigger, please learn to separate reality from fiction.
They are your attempt to give a Sunday morning worship token to females, and since its not possible irl, you want to do it here, in front of your male community to signal that you worship cute pretty foids. Thats all. You have to accept this. We've all done it in one way or the other. Doing it in public is what makes it like "worship".
They are bunch of pixels that make roasties seethe when men speak about them. You aren't ''empowering'' anyone as much as religion cucks empower their god, idk why I should even be debating about fucking profile pics but whatever.
Huh? JFYI - No, I don't think most normie and stacy foids really give a shit about whether autistic men (or their own husbands) watch anime into their 30's, as long as their other social bullshit needs are met. This likely only happens with internet IT foids and fembots etc. I know married men who watch anime, their wives don't "seethe". They just view it as Saturday morning cartoon time with the kids.

Last edited:
There is a difference btw wanting to have sex and worshiping. I watch porn and I fap. That satisfies my needs (sort of). I don't need, on top of that to WORSHIP the girls I fap to.

Wanting sex = being a man.

Worshiping girls = being a bluepilled faggot.
It matters because if you are calling yourself an Incel while worshiping foids, you are a two-faced sack of shit. You have no integrity. It is BECAUSE bluepillers worship foids that we are incels. Otherwise, it would be like islam and we would all have wives through arranged marriage. It is only because Westerners started worshiping foids that they turned into Qweens and were allowed to reject us. White knighting is the cause of inceldom. Otherwise, foids could not
resist men on their own. And foid worship is the cause of white knighting.
:yes::yes: Pretty much just the realization of the slippery slope in action. Anyone who calls that a fallacy hasn't been paying attention.

Glad at least one guy here can see it. Congrats bro
I still have a few brain cells left that weren't killed by alcohol. :feelsjuice:

Rigged poll splitting the “allow 2d avis” vote in two

Status
Not open for further replies.