Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The long promised new poll: Which kind of Foid Avis should be allowed?

The long promised new poll: Which kind of Foid Avis should be allowed?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Team work makes the dream work. 11:11
★★★★★
Here it is friends the long ago promised Foid Avi Worship poll! :feelsclown:

The poll will be conducted using @LeFrenchCel’s guideline's as posited in my thread in the news and announcements section referencing this topic and very contentious and controversial issue. Ahem. :feelshehe:

Apologies for this new poll taking so long to materialize btw but that of course was on account of my nearly dying during the first half of 2023 and thus being more pre-occupied with surviving and fighting for my life than niche incel forum politics. :feelsgah:

And since this thread is heavily influenced and in a way inspired into being and literally helped along by @LeFrenchCel the thread theme song is “Bad Boy” which of course is both @LeFrenchCel’s pro wrestling theme song as well the soundtrack to our homoerotic fanfic written by that crazy coon @THE TRUE DIGLET! :forcedsmile:

View: https://youtu.be/9tDzvJMXDRw?si=bvfiBNRNnZ9skpgt

Foid AVI's are foid worship, it's like having a tattoo of a foid, seriously.

I don't get the question

If we ban 3D foid AVIs, does that include mine.

@TuxedoMask use your alts to vote for our cause nigga

Leave them be, Avis can be ironic. The users aren't foids anyways

The poll will be conducted using @LeFrenchCel’s guideline's as posited in my thread in the news and announcements section referencing this topic and very contentious and controversial issue. Ahem. :feelshehe:

Apologies for this new poll taking so long to materialize btw but that of course was on account of my nearly dying during the first half of 2023 and thus being more pre-occupied with surviving and fighting for my life than niche incel forum politics. :feelsgah:

And since this thread is heavily influenced and in a way inspired into being and literally helped along by @LeFrenchCel the thread theme song is “Bad Boy” which of course is both @LeFrenchCel’s pro wrestling theme song as well the soundtrack to our homoerotic fanfic written by that crazy coon @THE TRUE DIGLET! :forcedsmile:

only virtual ones, like anime and fictional 3D avis, like the one @Pixycel currently has

I voted for having all of them. :foidSoy:

It only makes sense if we originally allowed only cartoon ones as the way I look at it Foid worship is Foid worship anyway you slice it. :feelsclown:

STATE ENFORCED FOID AVIS

A fuckton of foid avi havers in any internet space are proto-troons, but I think the ones on this site really aren’t for the most part. Few post-tiktok invasion infiltrators/trollfags have been foid avi havers, so I see no reason to crack down on that specifically; you’d be better off banning nigspeak instead

Last edited:
oh, ffs not this split vote shit again. I damn well know if "no female" AVIs get more than virtual ones that you're just going to ban them outright and completely disregard guys who put "ALL" as their response.
only virtual ones, like anime and fictional 3D avis, like the one @Pixycel currently has
:owo:

Pussy cartel lobby will win..

2D ones can stay, but I agree 3D ones need to go.

The one @Pixycel has right now is kino
oh, ffs not this split vote shit again. I damn well know if "no female" AVIs get more than virtual ones that you're just going to ban them outright and completely disregard guys who put "ALL" as their response.
Yup, I dont even use 2d foid Avis but what's the issue with them? Let them stay, and remove the 3d ones.
you’d be better off banning nigspeak instead
Based, and any kind of Zoomer lingo.

/!\ 20%- Zoomerspeak.
Based, i was being little sarcastic here jfl but yes I agree zoomer lingo is an abomantion of an otherwise beautiful language.

In 6 years or so we will have to actualy start ban gen αλφα slangs

Imagine simping so hard for foids that you even simp for fake ones.

Please ban all foid avi (including existing ones). We are here in a forum of men who suffer from sexual exclusion by women. People who want such bullshit should go to a dominatrix if they are masochistically inclined fags.

This poll should have been posted in the bunker so that GrAYs who joined yesterday are not allowed to vote.
@Linky Love consider moving it to the bunker, I will go er on the GrAYs if they get vritual foid avis banned, this isn't a bluff

This poll should have been posted in the bunker so that GrAYs who joined yesterday are not allowed to vote.
@Linky Love consider moving it to the bunker, I will go er on the GrAYs if they get vritual foid avis banned, this isn't a bluff
@proudweeb @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @Uggo Mongo

I voted for having all of them. :foidSoy:

It only makes sense if we originally allowed only cartoon ones as the way I look at it Foid worship is Foid worship anyway you slice it. :feelsclown:
What were French's guidelines again?

>Only real ones

If we ban 3D foid AVIs, does that include mine.
Your avi is based but on the one hand I am tired of my eyes being sexually assaulted everywhere by foids dressing and acting like sluts, this place could be more based without it

Your avi is based but on the one hand I am tired of my eyes being sexually assaulted everywhere by foids dressing and acting like sluts, this place could be more based without it
What's your stance on 2D foid Avis? I'm fine with those, but 3D ones(except @Grim_Reaper ) should go.

What's your stance on 2D foid Avis? I'm fine with those, but 3D ones(except @Grim_Reaper ) should go.
I think they should all be gone

The unit of value of the foid is their looks and people are plastering this unit of value as their pics

This site is freedom to me, in a sense freedom of speech to say what I want, and I should be free of the hyper inflated value of foids by not having to see them used as AVI's

There's other reasons, I dont think I'm good at putting it into words but I think it should be banned for a couple reasons

The only true solution is to legalize grape.

If you want to be really based you could promote the ban of all avis that do not explicitly show the degradation of a woman. That's an idea.

2D ones can stay, but I agree 3D ones need to go.

The one @Pixycel has right now is kino

Yup, I dont even use 2d foid Avis but what's the issue with them? Let them stay, and remove the 3d ones.

Based, and any kind of Zoomer lingo.
I agree except no foid avis in general. True perfection lies in that choice.

as much as i hate foid avi if its a virtual one it should be acceptable coz some users like it.

I agree except no foid avis in general. True perfection lies in that choice.
Its a strict policy which infringes upon the freedom of expression. like we don't have that in real life.

as much as i hate foid avi if its a virtual one it should be acceptable coz some users like it.
Incorrect. They are failures of organisms

My avatars technically a foid but you probably couldn’t tell because theres no difference in asians, thus my pfp further shows how androgynous asians are.

@Moroccancel2- You know which one to vote :feelshmm: