Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Soy (((media))) admits they don't give a shit about ricecels

Niggers are a privileged class. They are worshipped everywhere despite consistently being the lowest-performing groups of all the countries they inhabit.

Niggers are a privileged class. They are worshipped everywhere despite consistently being the lowest-performing groups of all the countries they inhabit.
They should make a game set in wakanda with a chink protagonist who slaughters local niggers and lets them work on cotton plantations.

If they opened their eyes, they would've realized western liberals care more about putting blacks on a pedestal (to the point they ignore every other minority ethnic group) more than they ever cared about civil rights of minorities a long time ago.

Due to testosterone and the women wanting to fuck them

This shit used to piss me off but I'm honestly so checked out I don't even care anymore.
Shit like this is just ragebait to make cattle waste their time arguing about pointless shit instead of things that are actually a threat to the ruling class.
Who gives a shit about new media anyway, it's all crap, even if it didn't shoehorn niggers into everything, the few games that aren't crap don't have shit like this in it anyway or if it does it's to a tolerable degree.
But still, good post, it's nice to see them saying the quiet part out loud.

Double standards everywhere have gotten really tiresome. Fuck off with this bullshit in my video games.

If they opened their eyes, they would've realized western liberals care more about putting blacks on a pedestal (to the point they ignore every other minority ethnic group) more than they ever cared about civil rights of minorities a long time ago.
:yes::yes::yes:

Negro worshipping whites are the worst

Niggers have to self-insert themselves into everything. Then they use the excuse "muh, blacks were in japan though during the time period" when they only made up 0.0000000000000000000001% of the population. Fucking rediculous.

This shit used to piss me off but I'm honestly so checked out I don't even care anymore.
Shit like this is just ragebait to make cattle waste their time arguing about pointless shit instead of things that are actually a threat to the ruling class.
Who gives a shit about new media anyway, it's all crap, even if it didn't shoehorn niggers into everything, the few games that aren't crap don't have shit like this in it anyway or if it does it's to a tolerable degree.
But still, good post, it's nice to see them saying the quiet part out loud.
Exactly.

For example at this point I would actually accept Nintendo turning Link into a lesbian trans niggER if they’d just finally fucking remove Eiji Aounuma from the lead developer position and put someone in charge of the series that will make it an arcade action game again with minor RPG elements instead of a huge boring fucking puzzle disguised as a Zelda game.

Absolutely over for riccels. Honestly their fate is worse than that of the curries.
Imagine your women PURPOSEFULLY destroying your nations... Imagine a government that doesn't care about you.... Imagine a world that has made the popular perception of Asian males as total pushovers