Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WE WUZ GOOKS

Afrocentrists also claim Indian civilization, so that means they also came up with the idea of bathing in cow feces.

what's with their obsession with rice

what's with their obsession with rice
Idk, modern soyciety has clearly proven coming from a lineage of spear chuckers is superior to coming from a lineage of 5000 year old urban civilizations, see China and India.

Idk, modern soyciety has clearly proven coming from a lineage of spear chuckers is superior to coming from a lineage of 5000 year old urban civilizations, see China and India.
Alot of black people genuinely are attracted to Asians. Whether it's Black guys or black girls, that's why shit like this exists

We wuz japs, chinks, Greeks, Spaniards and cow girls n shiiiieeet

This is like the second main thing black supremacists will do to prove there "superiority". But ironically it proves there inferiority because it proves they never actually did anything important or influential in history. So they have to claim the achievements of other races as there own. @DarkStarDown

Alot of black people genuinely are attracted to Asians. Whether it's Black guys or black girls, that's why shit like this exists

View attachment 1159290View attachment 1159291View attachment 1159292View attachment 1159293

Black-Asian couples are among the rarest interracial couples, I see Asian toilets with Arab and Berber men all the time, Asian men with Indian toilets, basically every combination. I'll write a post about the exaggeration of JBW among Asians by focusing too much on a loud group of fetishists and ignoring the demographic reality.

Meanwhile, I rarely see Asian-African couples and of the 5 I saw this year, 4 out of 5 involved a Mulatto/Mulatta and an Asian.

Black-Asian couples are among the rarest interracial couples, I see Asian toilets with Arab and Berber men all the time, Asian men with Indian toilets, basically every combination. I'll write a post about the exaggeration of JBW among Asians by focusing too much on a loud group of fetishists and ignoring the demographic reality.

Meanwhile, I rarely see Asian-African couples and of the 5 I saw this year, 4 out of 5 involved a Mulatto/Mulatta and an Asian.

Though my sample is Dutch, here are the American statistics:

Proportionally speaking, other than Non-Hispanic Pakistani males, Non-Hispanic Laotian, Non-Hispanic Hmong, Non-Hispanic Filipina, and Hispanic females all prefer Non-Hispanic Blacks at the highest rates.

Though the lowest rate of Black preference is found in Non-Hispanic Chinese males and females and Non-Hispanic Vietnamese and Non-Hispanic Cambodian males.

This is like the second main thing black supremacists will do to prove there "superiority". But ironically it proves there inferiority because it proves they never actually did anything important or influential in history. So they have to claim the achievements of other races as there own. @DarkStarDown
What a joke. Blacks are and always will be inferior. No amount of Historical blackwashing will change their inherent inferiority. Right now in Sudan an Arab origin general of the Rapid Support Force is massacring negroes like the monkeys they are and negro men can only watch helpless or run away.

Chinks are getting cucked by niggers so much less compared to you Slavs
Yeah don't let these cherrypickers warp your worldview. I have interacted with Asian girls online and they are very peculiar about they find attractive.

Aside from how hilarious this is these niggers actually think being a gook is an upgrade :lul:
Bro they literally have no written language. They are all Francophone or someshit. At least Asians have their own language.

I think it's largely due to cultural distance from one another and parentsl disapproval. Alot of westernized asian women are far more open to be with black guys, and a lot of black women fetshize kpop changs

Mulattos are still black tbh

Brutal thread. I saw many ricecels quote tweeting that post and crying and bemoaning that. Asian women do want black men, that is undeniable

Chinks are getting cucked by niggers so much less compared to you Slavs
The slav ethnic cope is being pushed by one single user on this forum.

Brutal thread. I saw many ricecels quote tweeting that post and crying and bemoaning that. Asian women do want black men, that is undeniable
Blacks seem like the slayer race, while women settle down with their own race. Idk how to feel about it for ricecels, because one hand noodle whores still don’t want them and settle with a white dude instead. But on the other hand, they don’t get tyrone’s leftovers.

Last edited:
The slav ethnic cope is being pushed by one single user on this forum.
Slavs are BASED except for giving your foids rights, because of which they became whores. EVEN after that Slavs are the best whites

Last edited:
Yup, it happens all the time on normie social media; even happened on here with @CantEscapeYourFate claiming the Egyptians, Persians, and even the fucking Romans & Greeks as Black.

"We wuz Kangz n 'sheit!"

Meanwhile, reality:
The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant, and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe

TRFpqHN

Ot9ZaVM

(distance to Etruscans & Iron Age Latin tribes)

DistancetoIARomeRep

I see they discovered AI generated images.

There were civilizations in subsaharan Africa. They should focus on that. African American history is slavery and that makes them desperate to claim the history of other races.

Jfl niggers getting ricecels to hate them.

No more monkey meat for these niggers instead they'll eat dog meat