Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment TAKE TEST - HOW TRUECEL ARE YOU? - fakecels GTFIH

What was your score

• Total voters
This old thing?

26 Wizard Apprentice

Physical 10
Mental 1
Social 4
Accomplishment 8
Bonus 15

Your total: 38
Your class: Robot

some of these questions are straight up retarded

Although hope for you is bleak, it is not impossible. You have a great potential for magical powers but time may yet heal your soul into that of a mortal.

Last edited:
Can’t change my vote got a few more points bring me up to apprentice

Your total: 32
Your class: Wizard Apprentice

I went from wizard to robot cause I have a good phone 36 :feelsrope:

I got 26 it's over
FireShot Capture 048   The Robot Test   arfernet

i got 28, some of these i just still marked even if im not sure of like the No significant depression, Feel love for someone and the feel happy most of the time.

i have constant mood swings so i could feel happy right now and depressed the next 20 minutes from now, and i only feel love for family.

This means nothing

52, and it seems I lost a lot of points the last years ...
EDIT:
Physical - 14
Mental - 13
Social - 2
Accomplishments - 12
Bonus round - 11

Last edited:
Your total: 15
Your class: Wizard

JFL

I could check nothing in the mental section because I'm so mentally destroyed by reality
Me too My social was completely empty except social net works and being around others. mental was blank.

Healthy means simping male feminist?

Grand Wizard

:feelsautistic:

I scored 18
a certified Wizard
:feelsmage:

Some of these are dumb

"Been texted by a real person lately"

That could be literally anyone - the only people i talk to are my parents and sometimes extended family. Other than that, it's all just spam texts from cell phone carrier or business related purposes

Last edited:

all women are stupid disgusting pig whores that need to be beaten with closed fists (in Elden Ring) :feelzez:

Slightly strange.

I thought I did better than that. Not even a normalfag

shit bluepilled list
And many women today value themselves solely on the fact they are merely female. Unfortunately, there is nothing inherently good or valuable about being female. So when people make the decision to derive all their life’s value from a trait they were born with, they usually offer society nothing valuable in return, and are consequently poor as a result. And not just financially poor, but socially, philosophically, and mentally poor as nobody else has a reason to counter-invest in people who offer nothing but mere traits.

25 and the test is retarded

I just had a brief read of the checkpoints on that checklist, and I already know my score will be Giga low. Too afraid to even calculate my score tbh, don’t want to disturb my mental peace by finding out exactly how over it really is for me.

Physical - 18
Mental - 4
Social - 0
Accomplishments - 5
Bonus round - 7