Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Personality" test

aspercel01

aspercel01

No surgerry for autism
★★★

I just took this test and came out as robot. It really is over for Aspiecel subhumans.

Screenshot 20240425 143213 Chrome

Jfl I thought I was doing well but the mental and social categories destroyed me
49 Robot

its so over if youre actually a wizard
Screenshot 244

EDIT: actually forgot that criminal record, that makes me 25 and apprentice wizard

Last edited:
how the fuck do you not have any fetishes as a wizard, i remember doing this quiz before and scored the same nothing changed in a year the first time i did it lmao
the score isnt that big

the score isnt that big
i asssume that things are gonna get worse for me in the future and i'll score less than 20. Also hentai is a fetish , so you should have marked it.

Jfl I thought I was doing well but the mental and social categories destroyed me
49 Robot
tbh thats a normie score 49 is high as fuck for a user of this site. You are not a degenerate , you may be an incel but not a lost soul for whom its completely over.

Wizard apprentice

My Master is @supersoldier

"No sexual attraction to under-15s"

What agecuck made this test ?

35 – 58: Robot
A neckbeard wearing a trilby and half-gloves

Your flesh has turned to metal from feels. A little magic flows through your enlightened veins, and you are a likely suspect for a mass shooting in the beta uprising—however, this would require going outside

Its most likely ment to beno major atraction. Like of course every (str8) man on earth would get hard if the saw a naked 15yo, we couldnt be able to tell of she is 15 or 18. But under 15 is also 10 and so on. And most normies arent avare of theiratraction to 14 yo girl, mostly because the just dont care. They loved teen love in past and now they have no reason to think about their sexualatraction like that, they just move on.

Its most likely ment to beno major atraction. Like of course every (str8) man on earth would get hard if the saw a naked 15yo, we couldnt be able to tell of she is 15 or 18. But under 15 is also 10 and so on. And most normies arent avare of theiratraction to 14 yo girl, mostly because the just dont care. They lived teen love in past and now they have no reason to think about their sexualatraction like that, they just move on. So actually trying to reason our atraction to 15 yo girls is giga incel trait.

Last edited:
Its most likely ment to beno major atraction. Like of course every (str8) man on earth would get hard if the saw a naked 15yo, we couldnt be able to tell of she is 15 or 18. But under 15 is also 10 and so on. And most normies arent avare of theiratraction to 14 yo girl, mostly because the just dont care. They loved teen love in past and now they have no reason to think about their sexualatraction like that, they just move on.
Wtf is a beno major