Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the whites crying bout having higher creativity than east asians watch anime, play japanese games like pokemon and dream of living there

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
They also do worse on working memory which affects creativity

kys yellow subhuman

just kind of realised whites are to east asians what niggers are to europe just without the violent crime increasing

You said their name alongside Germans, and then mentioned "Whites" which would imply you did.
i meant germans are an exception to the rule that whites are less creative than east asians as theyre some of the smartest whites. I was talking about other “whites” who claim to be white adjacent or white like balkans

if ur german ur clearly not one of the smart ones though

Who cares I just don't want you in my country even if you're more creative. Also anime is not exactly peak creativity buddy, it all looks like the exact same shit to me.
just kind of realised whites are to east asians what niggers are to europe just without the violent crime increasing
Ah so basically nothing like niggers.

Who cares I just don't want you in my country even if you're more creative. Also anime is not exactly peak creativity buddy, it all looks like the exact same shit to me.

yet these niggas watch it and then make an anime character their peesonality

whites cant slay in east asia, only sea

japan famously excludes foreigners from many venues which shows they see them as beneath them and rightfully so

germans are exceptions tho, theyre honorary samurais :):)
:)

i meant germans are an exception to the rule that whites are less creative than east asians as theyre some of the smartest whites. I was talking about other “whites” who claim to be white adjacent or white like balkans

if ur german ur clearly not one of the smart ones though
By the way, what you implied about them(East Asians) having a better working memory capacity which increases their creativity is true in a way, however, it mainly increases convergent creativity:

Further, working memory capacity was found to be more strongly related to convergent than divergent creative thinking

Which is less creative than divergent thinking:

Convergent thinking focuses on finding one well-defined solution to a problem. Divergent thinking is the opposite of convergent thinking and involves more creativity

There is evidence of important contributions of divergent thinking to creativity in artistic domains (e.g., writing, music, and visual art),

Divergent thinking broadens the representational research space

Additionally, while theory and empirical evidence have emphasized that divergent thinking enables one to be creative

Basically, they only have increased convergent creativity, which is the less creative.

Also, Anime borrowed tons of influence from Disney.
yet these niggas watch it and then make an anime character their peesonality
I dont.

Last edited:
The only reason Asians seem less creative is because they are encumbered by 996. Work 9AM-9PM, 6 days a week. Nobody could be creative under these conditions. And, when they're in the west and escape this, they are constantly heckled by IQmogged cumskins, so they keep their creative thoughts to themselves.

They have less creativity and this is why animu is fun. It's not meant to be intellectually challenging or original.

If you look at their fine arts, the "artists" are always repeating one motive (Kusama, Sorayama, Murakami - almost all major ones). Same with music. They lead in some crap genres like noise which's only value is shocking (might be fun for first few minutes but nothing more) and replaying Chopin.

Also the reason why I want to go there is not their creativity but cunny

The Jap's creativity solely emerged due to us bombarding their bitch asses with nukes. We had to literally bomb them into creativity. Without whitey, they would have become nothing: a insubstantial backwater.

Last edited:
They also do worse on working memory which affects creativity

Creativity is more important than general intelligence in a lot of ways, if you're not creative you're less likely to innovate. Also, all those Japanese media are based on American and European art styles, Pokémon is literally an English name, Anime is literally an English word.

They have less creativity and this is why animu is fun. It's not meant to be intellectually challenging or original.

If you look at their fine arts, the "artists" are always repeating one motive (Kusama, Sorayama, Murakami - almost all major ones). Same with music. They lead in some crap genres like noise which's only value is shocking (might be fun for first few minutes but nothing more) and replaying Chopin.

yet ive heard people even whites who are exposed to white media (jewflix) which is supposedly more intrllectual, say that anime characters are smart and should be emulated; also they say the plots are amazing and helped them intellectually

Creativity is more important than general intelligence in a lot of ways, if you're not creative you're less likely to innovate. Also, all those Japanese media are based on American and European art styles, Pokémon is literally an English name, Anime is literally an English word.
theyre correlated so even if whites had a bit more (they have worse working memory so if they are more creative it isnt by much and it’s more environmental due to creative pursuits being encouraged by family as opposed to btfo’d)

Last edited:
Only a small group of whites actually do this. And they get patronized and bullied by other whites for it.

Cope

its hard to fuck hookers there if u are non japanese and u probably know rhis as your a weeb

most tourists visit various places for the entertainment and dont even fuck

Kek true. Most anime are the same overhyped harem cringe shit.

theyre correlated so even if whites had a bit more (they have worse working memory so if they are more creative it isnt by much and it’s more environmental due to creative pursuits being encouraged by family as opposed to btfo’d)
*theyre correlated so even if whites had a bit more, its not by much

Dude look at IQ bell curve. Majority of whites are low IQ monkeys. Whites produce more geniuses than Asians but more whites are dumb baboons comapred to Asians

Dude look at IQ bell curve. Majority of whites are low IQ monkeys. Whites produce more geniuses than Asians but more whites are dumb baboons comapred to Asians
if ur thinking of that meme bell curve where there are no asians after 120, thats probably psyop

this is legit

asians have more geniuses and a fatter bell curve

Last edited:
also, anecdotally the top stem classes in hs were heavily populated by asians. At good schools, there are lots of high socioecoonomic whites who have tiger parents and/or a drive to stidy so that shows asians dont have a thinner bell curbe and have more smart ppl/geniuses

also, anecdotally the top stem classes in hs were heavily populated by asians. At good schools, there are lots of high socioecoonomic whites who have tiger parents and/or a drive to stidy so that shows asians dont have a thinner bell curbe and have more smart ppl/geniuses
I dunno wont argue for or against but untill now I have never seen Chinese design any machines using only THEIR own minds. They steal all designs and reverse engineer. So I am only using that to ask now, "but where are the GENIUS Asian designs and creations?"

Bunch of cope. Asians will be never be on same level as Whites. Stop watching anime

I agree with you that Japanese media teramogs (((Western))) garbage. I would say Japs’ creativity is more suited to fiction/art, whereas whites’ creativity is more suited to the creation of new technologies. Both races definitely possess both kinds of creativity, though; you see rice countries nowadays making plenty of innovations in tech, and whites also used to make beautiful art (gothic architecture, greco-roman sculptures, etc.)

On the topic of whites wanting to live in Japan, the ones that migrate there are typically bottom-of-the-barrel genetic trash. Usually, they’re underqualified soyfag weebs who go there to do jobs such as teaching English

Last edited:
Yet ive heard people even whites who are exposed to white media (jewflix) which is supposedly more intrllectual
Neither of them is, it doesn't make animu smarter
say that anime characters are smart and should be emulated; also they say the plots are amazing and helped them intellectually
They're mostly autistic troons

its hard to fuck hookers there if u are non japanese and u probably know rhis as your a weeb
I'd get cunny other way :feelshmm:
(they won't be able to punish me because chinks are too weak)
most tourists visit various places for the entertainment and dont even fuck
Losers (not like I fuck but if I could go there I would)

Last edited:
Most whitecels here are balkaners or eastern subhumans

Japs were considered more aryan both in spirit and blood by Hitler than them

@Cayden Zhang does it 24/7 and no one cares

this isnt bait, im just telling the truth
“race baiting” is just race realism, we’re not equal

Most whitecels here are balkaners or eastern subhumans

Japs were considered more aryan both in spirit and blood by Hitler than them
Hitler had to work with japs out of necessity, not because he actually considered them human

No Tamils have the highest Abo African DNA, yet they are the highest IQ in Asia
No they don’t. If we’re counting the middle east the jews do

Hitler had to work with japs out of necessity, not because he actually considered them human
WRONG, Its because he saw great potential in them, They were authoritarian empire too and the only asian empire that seemed fit, He loved their culture and the order of things.