Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the whites crying bout having higher creativity than east asians watch anime, play japanese games like pokemon and dream of living there

Japan: makes lolicon, loves radiation, looks like a monkey, allows the rape of 13 year old foids, can't win a war against white people and no Slavs don't count as people

They also do worse on working memory which affects creativity
Also we do have lower creativity because we think conformist. We don’t think out of the box often and generally stick to what we have. That’s why ancient shilah was the same for 4000 years, possibly longer since that’s when they started documenting history

Interesting.
What have the japs invented besides waifus tho ? Last time I checked the list of japanese inventions it was incredibly barren. And I mean REAL inventions, not just improvements made on aryan technology.

@Despicablecel the japs aren’t much better than other chinks, they have jomon admixture but it varies, most are mostly yayoi with minor jomon admixture which is slightly better than full chink but the full jomon mogs, maybe even on northern curry or native american levels

@Despicablecel the japs aren’t much better than other chinks, they have jomon admixture but it varies, most are mostly yayoi with minor jomon admixture which is slightly better than full chink but the full jomon mogs, maybe even on northern curry or native american levels
SHUT your MOUTH nigger, with your self-hating bullshit, you're such a bootlicker

WRONG, Its because he saw great potential in them, They were authoritarian empire too and the only asian empire that seemed fit, He loved their culture and the order of things.
Still he wanted segregation between the races

SHUT your MOUTH nigger, with your self-hating bullshit, you're such a bootlicker
I’m honest about how society sees us, your the one who’s coping and not recognizing the problem

92 iq down syndrome mongol

WRONG, Its because he saw great potential in them, They were authoritarian empire too and the only asian empire that seemed fit, He loved their culture and the order of things.
Hitler originally allied with China but the KMT and Chiang Kai Shek was a little rat and Japan was winning which resulted in him supporting Japan i nstead. He had great admiration for the East Asians (EXCLUDING KOREANS) for their high IQ and inventions

I don’t. I’m just pointing out how ricecels live and are seen by society.
Quit coping. Asian nationalism is stupid and I’ll make a post on it later today

I don’t. I’m just pointing out how ricecels live and are seen by society.
You're greatly exaggerating it and not offering any solutions. You want to know my solution?

You're greatly exaggerating it and not offering any solutions. You want to know my solution?
The solution would be segregation which will never happen. There isn’t a viable solution outside of ending our bloodline to avoid more suffering to out “sons”

Still he wanted segregation between the races

Koreans fighting in the german army ww2​

Koreans in the German Army during World War II
During World War II, a small number of Koreans served in the German Wehrmacht, the armed forces of Nazi Germany. These Koreans were mostly conscripted or volunteered to fight for the Germans, often due to circumstances such as being forced to serve in the Japanese army or seeking better treatment and living conditions.

He also had korean soldiers aswell as japanese in his ranks.

I also suggest you watch My Way 2011 to get a better perspective on the asian thing.

The only solution is to nuke Japan again
The only solution is to destroy our bloodlines, most ricecels know that thats why they dont want kids or seek out womej

The the 1 belly buttons know because their going for white guys in an attempt to pull themselves out of the inbreeding cult and they don’t settle for chinks as much as they used to

man i just wanna fuck jap foids, i can live happily without anime or pokemon or any of this gay shit, and i hate asian cultures in general. Not gonna lie japs are very creative people but i don't care about their shit.

What’s your solution, media representation .
Here goes nothing. For places like other areas of china, korea, and japan, they are too low T to make any drastic changes, so they need eugenics first. Also noodlewhores there are very abusive. So we take two birds with one stone. We import women refugees from war-torn places like Ukraine or Gaza, and there we have it. At least half of our children will be caucasoid, and we no longer have to deal with abusive noodlewhores, because it will be ricemen making the decisions (AMXF). In addition, this will also solve the population issue because ricemen will actually have women to reproduce with. Then, get rid of the self-hating myths. and punish cucked mentality. Finally once the population is more high T they are ready for strict imposition of religion, like Islam. Maybe not exactly Islam but something with sharia law. Even mao zedong type rule would work. For places like mongolia or rural/western china, and northeastern china, nothing needs to change, because they are already the most high T. except for the unity of the people, they need more unity. TLDR YELLOW SHARIA

Here goes nothing. For places like other areas of china, korea, and japan, they are too low T to make any drastic changes, so they need eugenics first. Also noodlewhores there are very abusive. So we take two birds with one stone. We import women refugees from war-torn places like Ukraine or Gaza, and there we have it. At least half of our children will be caucasoid, and we no longer have to deal with abusive noodlewhores, because it will be ricemen making the decisions (AMXF). In addition, this will also solve the population issue because ricemen will actually have women to reproduce with. Then, get rid of the self-hating myths. and punish cucked mentality. Finally once the population is more high T they are ready for strict imposition of religion, like Islam. Maybe not exactly Islam but something with sharia law. Even mao zedong type rule would work. For places like mongolia or rural/western china, and northeastern china, nothing needs to change, because they are already the most high T. except for the unity of the people, they need more unity. TLDR YELLOW SHARIA
And how is your down syndrome ass gonna do all that? Not even gonna get into the details.

Bluds losing his cope hehe

There is no solution

I’m smart enough to know that

Why would they want to go to gookland over the west?
Because literally no one else is offering Gaza residents a chance to escape. They're fucking blockaded and the surrounding countries which are supposedly "allied" to them have stated they do NOT want refugees

Because literally no one else is offering Gaza residents a chance to escape. They're fucking blockaded and the surrounding countries which are supposedly "allied" to them have stated they do NOT want refugees
They wouldn’t wanna go to chinkland. The government wouldn’t allow it. The people would be pissed

They wouldn’t wanna go to chinkland. The government wouldn’t allow it. The people would be pissed
NOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IF THEY REFUSE AND SAND FOIDS WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE MARRIED TO RICEMEN :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: ITS OVER

NOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IF THEY REFUSE AND SAND FOIDS WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE MARRIED TO RICEMEN :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: ITS OVER
They probably would. And if you force them big daddy america and the un would be pissed

ye jfl
japanese ultra nationalists claim they are some sort of aryan-asiatic race, i guess its just a coping mecahnism after being brutally defeated by the soviets and americans