Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what I took away from all this Bear discourse

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The number one takeaway is that 99% of women (this is the percentage of women that answered 'bear' over man) see ALLLL MEN as rapists. Not just any rapist, but skilled tactical rapists that rape for sport and are incredibly competent solo rapers just foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs just waiting to rape any female with a hole. This is hobby that ALL MEN HAVE. It doesn't matter if a man is disabled, gay or is a tranny-- every man is a SEXUAL THREAT to women and participate in a conspiratorial rape cabal.

When we are not busy being online misogynists on the internet, we are sharpening our rape knives, calibrating our chloroform, tightening our duct tape and rope, practicing takedowns in our BJJ and MMA classes, so that on our next outing to Yellowstone we will be ready to rape as all men should be.

If a man is alone in the woods, he is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of raping, in order to rape solo female hikers. The woods are just littered with solo male rapists just waiting like cops with radar off the side of the road watching for speeders. We dont need to work, we don't need to pay bills, or hold ourselves accountable to any authority figures. Who has time to build a gay ass resume when you can build a resume of RAPE.

Life is literally a hentai game for these poor female hikers-- the woods are a landmine field full of enemy rapist combatants. Men will camp out in the woods with nothing but a rape kit, who the fuck needs water when you can have gallons of chloroform-- for weeks at a time just to encounter an adventurous female hiker. He has thermo googles like the Predator to sneak up on you to just rape, and has thousands of dollars worth of rape equipment like Rapeman (the batman of rapists). Then after the rape we obtain all kinds of sexual energy like vampires that just sucked blood, and with our new strength from replenishing our rapist HP/MP bar, we all gather in our rapist MMA classes to brag about the rapes and theorize new rapist techniques.

Every man according to females:

2024 05 03 13 23 00 rapeman   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
If a man is alone in the woods, he is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of raping to rape solo female hikers
Or he’s there for the secret evil patriarchy meeting with other patriarchal men

When they say this, they mean they’d rather be trapped with a bear than an ugly man.

also according to women, bears are gay. They are harmless gay animals that don't rape women, but run away from them because they are gay queers living their best lives

also according to women, bears are gay. They are harmless gay animals that don't rape women, but run away from them because they are gay queers living their best lives
typical 200-rocketscience-iq

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They also don’t realize that the only people that gaf about the wilderness are whites & ricemen, the two most underrepresented demographics of men in sexual assault stats. It’s ironically the cosmopolitan multicultural shithole cities these foids adore that they’re most likely to get raped in

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They also don’t realize that the only people that gaf about the wilderness are whites & ricemen, the two most underrepresented demographics of men in sexual assault stats. It’s ironically the cosmopolitan multicultural shithole cities these foids adore that they’re most likely to get raped in
They also demonstrate their ignorance of the natural world – bears don’t try to kill you instantly like big cats, wolves, etc. do. They will literally eat you alive

Or he’s there for the secret evil patriarchy meeting with other patriarchal men
fuck yeah, its nice to obtain power at our secret patriarchy conventions :chad:

They also demonstrate their ignorance of the natural world – bears don’t try to kill you instantly like big cats, wolves, etc. do. They will literally eat you alive
to be fair its mostly HUUUWHITE polar bears that are a true threat to humans. A bear is statistically likely to just run away. But the odds of a man being a rapist god Rapeman are less likely than it being a mama bear protecting her cubs-- which are the two worst case scenarios of either encounter

I don't know why it's funny
all this rape and bear talk makes me want to watch an entire movie or documentary about this discovering every possibility of potential rape and bear scenarios

The entire thing was psyop, ragebait for controversy and attention...

The entire thing was psyop, ragebait for controversy and attention...
THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT RAPE AND BEARS. I need to talk about rape and bears on the daily just like how I need my coffee fix on the daily.

IM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS RAPE AND BEARS

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT RAPE AND BEARS
Conversing with foids is bluepilled and cucked there is a reason why you don't hear phrases like "you are not a real woman" or "the word of a woman" because toilets are not ought to be taken seriously.

Stuff like that will already make the internet gender war more cringy...

Conversing with foids is bluepilled and cucked there is a reason why you don't hear phrases like "you are not a real woman" or "the word of a woman" because toilets are not ought to be taken seriously.

Stuff like that will already make the internet gender war more cringy...
what if the man trained the bear to rape, would that make the man a cuck?

I am the rape, one with the rape, formed through the raping. The Rapist inside foids mind.

Bearpill

I am the rape, one with the rape, formed through the raping. The Rapist inside foids mind.

View attachment 1151978
Unlike females that meditate spiritually, males mediate and manifest their rape in alignment with their astrology sign. And unlike females that mediate with pink salt crystals to evoke feminine energy, males meditate with black obsidian to harness extra rape energy.

Ave SlayerSlayer the unfathomably based modcel!

JBB (Just be bear)

Foids would rather be ripped to shreds by a bear than stand next to a sub8

The number one takeaway is that 99% of women (this is the percentage of women that answered 'bear' over man) see ALLLL MEN as rapists. Not just any rapist, but skilled tactical rapists that rape for sport and are incredibly competent solo rapers just foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs just waiting to rape any female with a hole. This is hobby that ALL MEN HAVE.

When we are not busy being online misogynists on the internet, we are sharpening our rape knives, calibrating our chloroform, tightening our duct tape and rope, practicing takedowns in our BJJ and MMA classes, so that on our next outing to Yellowstone we will be ready to rape as all men should be.

If a man is alone in the woods, he is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of raping, in order to rape solo female hikers. The woods are just littered with solo male rapists just waiting like cops with radar off the side of the road watching for speeders. We dont need to work, we don't need to pay bills, or hold ourselves accountable to any authority figures. Who has time to build a gay ass resume when you can build a resume of RAPE.

Life is literally a hentai game for these poor female hikers-- the woods are a landmine field full of enemy rapist combatants. Men will camp out in the woods with nothing but a rape kit, who the fuck needs water when you can have gallons of chloroform-- for weeks at a time just to encounter an adventurous female hiker. He has thermo googles like the Predator to sneak up on you to just rape, and has thousands of dollars worth of rape equipment like Rapeman (the batman of rapists). Then after the rape we obtain all kinds of sexual energy like vampires that just sucked blood, and with our new strength from replenishing our rapist HP/MP bar, we all gather in our rapist MMA classes to brag about the rapes and theorize new rapist techniques.

Every man according to females:

View attachment 1151950
Based rapeman

5282E6DB 117A 4ABC 9C35 5F58CCDA4F46

Take the bearpill @tehgymcel420

but how does a foid know what rape is or feels like. sounds very bitter with bad personality. might as well be a chads rape victim but as he didn't commit she is angry at all males.

Im participating in the rape olympics this year. Wish me luck buddy boyos

Im participating in the rape olympics this year. Wish me luck buddy boyos
Good luck bro!

I'm afraid I can't do it this year because all my rape knives are too dull. );;;;