Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what I took away from all this Bear discourse

Good luck bro!

I'm afraid I can't do it this year because all my rape knives are too dull. );;;;
Better luck next year bro!!

also according to women, bears are gay. They are harmless gay animals that don't rape women, but run away from them because they are gay queers living their best lives

Yep 100% the time all foids were saying yes
Shockingly even normies and simps were mad which is good because gender wars must explode

Im participating in the rape olympics this year. Wish me luck buddy boyos
Every man is participating in the rape olympics, even retarded men that participate in the special rape olympics.

I hope to obtain a gold medal in monitor lizard raping, what category are you competing in this year?

christ, foid’s level of delusion has reached peak levels, if I’m at a mountain i’m likely there to take a hike and if I choose to rape that bitch she’s sure as hell not making it out alive

christ, foid’s level of delusion has reached peak levels, if I’m at a mountain i’m likely there to take a hike and if I choose to rape that bitch she’s sure as hell not making it out alive
RAPIST MOUNTAIN IS WHERE ALL MEN GO TO RAPE FEMALE HIKERS THERES SO MUCH SKILLFUL RAPE IN RAPIST MOUNTAIN WOMEN BECOME WICCAN SO THEY CAN OBTAIN CRYSTALS TO SUMMON BEARS AS ALLIES

All this bear talk is just foid ragebait, its about a bear or an ugly man not bear or man. they wanna be raped by chad

Every man is participating in the rape olympics, even retarded men that participate in the special rape olympics.

I hope to obtain a gold medal in monitor lizard raping, what category are you competing in this year?
Im competing in library rape category.

Its when you enter a library and try to rape as many women as possible without making a sound and without them noticing you penetrated them.

My 5 incher and loss of weight will help me win gold medal this year

RAPIST MOUNTAIN IS WHERE ALL MEN GO TO RAPE FEMALE HIKERS THERES SO MUCH SKILLFUL RAPE IN RAPIST MOUNTAIN WOMEN BECOME WICCAN SO THEY CAN OBTAIN CRYSTALS TO SUMMON BEARS AS ALLIES
sure.

practicing takedowns in our BJJ and MMA classes, so that on our next outing to Yellowstone we will be ready to rape as all men should be.

@screwthefbi is this the real reason you go to fighting classes???

JFL a troon is more likely to rape a foid than an normal man

cover1.jpg
saving

Also JFL too for the foids

If you are white then its ok to be scared of niggers because they are the ones raping foids

Foids should be more cautious around niggers and LGBTQ "people" not normal men like us

If foids are allowed to hate men for being raped before then I can hate foids for falsely accusing me of rape (it did happen before)

Last edited:
They obviously, mean Normies and sub5s when they say men

The meme gender strikes again.

I don't doubt that an average foid would rather try to get fucked by a bear and risk getting mauled, than get looked at by an incel. (They should try, since bears are so docile and civilized jfl)

But fr tho, usually after camping out in the woods with a barrel of chloroform, I like to go to Patriarchy HQ and collect my male privilege coupon.

Golden thread with genuinely intelligent and witty analysis

The number one takeaway is that 99% of women (this is the percentage of women that answered 'bear' over man) see ALLLL MEN as rapists. Not just any rapist, but skilled tactical rapists that rape for sport and are incredibly competent solo rapers just foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs just waiting to rape any female with a hole. This is hobby that ALL MEN HAVE. It doesn't matter if a man is disabled, gay or is a tranny-- every man is a SEXUAL THREAT to women and participate in a conspiratorial rape cabal.

When we are not busy being online misogynists on the internet, we are sharpening our rape knives, calibrating our chloroform, tightening our duct tape and rope, practicing takedowns in our BJJ and MMA classes, so that on our next outing to Yellowstone we will be ready to rape as all men should be.

If a man is alone in the woods, he is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of raping, in order to rape solo female hikers. The woods are just littered with solo male rapists just waiting like cops with radar off the side of the road watching for speeders. We dont need to work, we don't need to pay bills, or hold ourselves accountable to any authority figures. Who has time to build a gay ass resume when you can build a resume of RAPE.

Life is literally a hentai game for these poor female hikers-- the woods are a landmine field full of enemy rapist combatants. Men will camp out in the woods with nothing but a rape kit, who the fuck needs water when you can have gallons of chloroform-- for weeks at a time just to encounter an adventurous female hiker. He has thermo googles like the Predator to sneak up on you to just rape, and has thousands of dollars worth of rape equipment like Rapeman (the batman of rapists). Then after the rape we obtain all kinds of sexual energy like vampires that just sucked blood, and with our new strength from replenishing our rapist HP/MP bar, we all gather in our rapist MMA classes to brag about the rapes and theorize new rapist techniques.

Every man according to females:

View attachment 1151950
We need a major reset for fuck sake. God has to create new foids. We reached no comeback level of societal destruction that should not even be imaginable

Also JFL too for the foids

If you are white then its ok to be scared of niggers because they are the ones raping foids

Foids should be more cautious around niggers and LGBTQ "people" not normal men like us

If foids are allowed to hate men for being raped before then I can hate foids for falsely accusing me of rape (it did happen before)
Foids literally fight tooth-and-nail to import feral turd worlders and then turn around and say "hurr hurr this must be men's fault:foidSoy::feelstastyman:" when their darling poopskins start forcebreeding them

bear will eat her alive. thats her kink.

Its peak clown world that bear vs man is a hot topic on the internet, right now.

Can you imagine this shit being a topic back in the 1970s? It's over.

Women will say they'd rather encounter the bear as if rapists just hang out in yellowstone national park all day looking for female hikers to rape and then proceed to go get blackout drunk and take drugs at frat parties where all the actual rapists are

Women will say they'd rather encounter the bear as if rapists just hang out in yellowstone national park all day looking for female hikers to rape and then proceed to go get blackout drunk and take drugs at frat parties where all the actual rapists are
KJSHDKLJASFHKLJHKLJDFKLJDh

ultimately, men are faced with a choice

either we can ignore foid complaints about 'rape' and 'sexual assault' completely, and go about our lives

or we can accept that we are intrinsically rapists just for existing, and never be able to live freely without fearing that our own shadow might be a rapist

IMO this culture will just result in the further soyification of normies