Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This woman tells all women goes for personality and a nice guy with a good heart

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
4125038 4068190 image 13

She also speaks for all women…

I wish jfl. fucking lying CUNT!

Every foid loves to lie and gaslight like this, just to not appear shallow.

In reality, all their boyfriends are tall Chadlites and Chads.

They'd be like ''Ohh, I would TOTALLY date a short nice guy, it's just that I haven't met one. I met my 6'2 Chad bf first, but I would TOOOTALLY date a shorter guy if he appeared'' :feelsseriously:

View attachment 1158387

She also speaks for all women…
I remember i made a comment under one telegram post where i said that face and height is the most important factors, one bitch replied to me basically saying same crap as on screenshot. They're the best gaslighters.

Every foid loves to lie and gaslight like this, just to not appear shallow.

In reality, all their boyfriends are tall Chadlites and Chads.

They'd be like ''Ohh, I would TOTALLY date a short nice guy, it's just that I haven't met one. I met my 6'2 Chad bf first, but I would TOOOTALLY date a shorter guy if he appeared'' :feelsseriously:
I remember i made a comment under one telegram post where i said that face and height is the most important factors, one bitch replied to me basically saying same crap as on screenshot. They're the best gaslighters.
This. You could be the nicest guy on earth as a average to below average guy and you still get no pussy. Beyond brutal

Women don't give a flying fuck about your personality. Chad that just came out of prison can fuck all the bitches he wants, that foid in the screenshot wouldn't hestitate to fuck him either

foids are retard

Eh just the usual femoids' virtue signalling...

Who believes these silly platanisms women always spout?
The 556 bluepillers/bitches who liked the comment, I guess. Are they blind and deaf? What world do they live in?

:lul:

She does just as nuch looksmaxing as any other whore in eastern Europe

Skin pilling
Lips injection
Fake eyelashes
Fake eyebrows
Makeup

She`s a lying bitch she is Chad only

556 bluepilled gaslighters

Straight up lies if you aren't a 6 foot chad they don't even look at you as human.

I don't know why they do this. What sort of sick thrill do they get from this? These are all the things they hate. They throw their pussies at criminal men who treat others awfully.

imagine believing anything that foids say

nice chad with good heart not nice sub 5 with good heart