Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based To IT - I respect women, here's some that I look up to

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Many people think I hate women exclusively, but that is false. I hate most normies, and a undeniable fact is that women have the sexual leverage these days, therefore they can dish out what's disgusting.

Think of a homeless man and a rich jew. The rich jew oppress his slaves all day long, but it does not mean the homeless man won't abuse his slaves, if given the means to.

I think all polygamous "people" should be killed, regardless if they do it "consently" or not. The existence of polygamy, means one less good wife or good husband for the general public, corrupted by having orgies.

Here's some women I respect and thinkt they're truly worthy of the status of being more brave and courageous than most men.

Audrey Hale

skynews-nashville-tennessee_6101902.jpg

LGBT is wrong and is cancer, but she has something different in her - she had autism and the fact that she went on a rampage, something very few men and women does, redeemed her as a person. By performing "physical relocation" actions, she is signaling to the world that autistic people (I'm diagnosed autistic) can't be fucked with.

Nasra Yussef Mohammad al-Enezi

Nasri_Enezi.jpg

After her husband got a second wife, she was jealous and set a fire on a wedding, killing 57 and injuring much more. Well done sister, a man taking a extra wife is another man doomed to eternal inceldom.

There are also many cases of women supporting traditional family system, such as women against 19th amendment, and Muslim women are a good example of that.

AsiaCel
<--- woman respecter

Nasri_Enezi.jpg

that's a man :lul::lul::lul:

heres a list of women i respect and look up to

dnr but alright, I don't judge.

true. this forum doesnt realize that there are actual "based" foids that exist, but theyre rare

she's not gonna see this bro

true. this forum doesnt realize that there are actual "based" foids that exist, but theyre rare
They don't have to be "based", they just needed to be convinced into supporting based things

she's not gonna see this bro
I'm not fishing for foid attention bro. Just want to make a point that I support ANYONE that further the incel causes