Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

top 10 truecel traits

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
1. you were never invited to parties
2. you have literally no friends
3. you arent white, tall, nor have a good face
4. you have crap social skills
5. after your childhood you have no irl memorable moments, all of your "memorable" moments was entirely online
6. during lunch at school youd find an empty spot to sit by yourself, and you cringe internally when a group of people walk by looking at you
7. you get irritated when you hear a group laugh, because you know that laughter is directed at you
8. you fantasize about taking over the world and truly believe you will, despite having no chance at it in reality
9. you sometimes have fantasies about killing your bullies, or the people that hurt you before
10. you're anxious 24/7 because every tiny moment for you you fear is just gonna ruin your day

1. you were never invited to parties:yes:
2. you have literally no friends:yes:
3. you arent white, tall, nor have a good face:yes:
4. you have crap social skills:yes:
5. after your childhood you have no irl memorable moments, all of your "memorable" moments was entirely online:yes:
6. during lunch at school youd find an empty spot to sit by yourself, and you cringe internally when a group of people walk by looking at you:no:
7. you get irritated when you hear a group laugh, because you know that laughter is directed at you:yes:
8. you fantasize about taking over the world and truly believe you will, despite having no chance at it in reality:yes:
9. you sometimes have fantasies about killing your bullies, or the people that hurt you before:yes:
10. you're anxious 24/7 because every tiny moment for you you fear is just gonna ruin your day:yes:

1. you were never invited to parties:yes:
2. you have literally no friends:yes:
3. you arent white, tall, nor have a good face: I'm white but I'm not tall with a good face
4. you have crap social skills:yes:
5. after your childhood you have no irl memorable moments, all of your "memorable" moments was entirely online:yes:
6. during lunch at school youd find an empty spot to sit by yourself, and you cringe internally when a group of people walk by looking at you:yes:
7. you get irritated when you hear a group laugh, because you know that laughter is directed at you:yes:
8. you fantasize about taking over the world and truly believe you will, despite having no chance at it in reality:yes:
9. you sometimes have fantasies about killing your bullies, or the people that hurt you before:yes:
10. you're anxious 24/7 because every tiny moment for you you fear is just gonna ruin your day:yes:

1. you were never invited to parties
2. you have literally no friends
3. you arent white, tall, nor have a good face
4. you have crap social skills
5. after your childhood you have no irl memorable moments, all of your "memorable" moments was entirely online
6. during lunch at school youd find an empty spot to sit by yourself, and you cringe internally when a group of people walk by looking at you
7. you get irritated when you hear a group laugh, because you know that laughter is directed at you
8. you fantasize about taking over the world and truly believe you will, despite having no chance at it in reality
9. you sometimes have fantasies about killing your bullies, or the people that hurt you before
10. you're anxious 24/7 because every tiny moment for you you fear is just gonna ruin your day
1. ✅
2. ✅
3. ✅
4. ❎
5. ✅
6. ❎
7. ❎
8. ✅
9. ❎ (I wasn't bullied)
10. ❎

1. ✅
2. ✅
3. ✅
4. ❎
5. ✅
6. ❎
7. ❎
8. ✅
9. ❎ (I wasn't bullied)
10. ❎
how does 1,2 and 4,6,10 connect each other? You're either a larper or be the luckiest mfker in .is

Last edited:
how does 2 and 4,6 connect each other?
2. I currently have 0 friends as I don't go outside due to my appearance

4. I actually have decent social skills and have managed to climb up to a middle management spot at my company despite having no post-secondary education or formal training.

6. I somehow had a group of 6 friends I hung out with every lunch in highschool. miss those guys

2. I currently have 0 friends as I don't go outside due to my appearance

4. I actually have decent social skills and have managed to climb up to a middle management spot at my company despite having no post-secondary education or formal training.

6. I somehow had a group of 6 friends I hung out with every lunch in highschool. miss those guys
dnr chad

-fat
-non jew middle eastern ancestry

these 2 are enough to know you're trucel and 10 arent needed

Last edited:
I'm white but other than that I have every trait you listed.