Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which race of men mateguard most ?

Who mateguard their foids most

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
It's either caucasians or curries for me but caucasians are thugmaxxed to hell so they win the pool

Obviously less mateguarding men are SEA, White men but this title easily goes to Jews thro entire history

Some chechen/ingush/dagestani baboons would kill or brutally beat any man from outside if he tries to get into relationship with their women.

Some chechen/ingush/dagestani baboons would kill or brutally beat any man from outside if he tries to get into relationship with their women.
genuine question why chechens and some russian minorities are so aggressive ?

Silver lining of being South Asian is that your foids are natural mate guarding barriers cos nobody wants them, lifefuel but hasn't helped me so far

Silver lining of being South Asian is that your foids are natural mate guarding barriers cos nobody wants them, lifefuel but hasn't helped me so far
That's not true i saw curries mateguarding their foids recently after that one white normie sexpatter praising your women

islam + extremely primitive way of thinking, lile apes. Aggressive russians is mostly low life thugs raised in hoods or who've been in prison, ordinary everyday young Russians are pretty submissive imo.

Sandniggers easily

That's not true i saw curries mateguarding their foids recently after that one white normie sexpatter praising your women
who was it?

in my opinion whites and south asians don't mateguard much but for opposite reasons.

white women racemix the least so white males don't have to mateguard as their women would naturally go for them. For south asians nobody wants south asian foids so we don't need to mateguard.

islam + extremely primitive way of thinking, lile apes. Aggressive russians is mostly low life thugs raised in hoods or who've been in prison, ordinary everyday young Russians are pretty submissive imo.
i see entire world thinks that all russian men are thuggish drunken apes, it's kinda sad how world views slavic men

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@heejin663/video/7364335076554935584

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@heejin663/video/7350991791140654369

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@heejin663/video/7352488714804710689

some lifefuel for slavs ( but not for slavcels :feelsrope: )

who was it?

in my opinion whites and south asians don't mateguard much but for opposite reasons.

white women racemix the least so white males don't have to mateguard as their women would naturally go for them. For south asians nobody wants south asian foids so we don't need to mateguard.
hmm that scottish

Dale Phillips >?

some chinese noodle lusting over russian prettybois
Even noodlewhores want white good looking men, guys here say you just have to be white and they will lust over you. I've see few korean couples yesterday, guys were no taller than 170-175cm. No noodlewhore even looked at my direction in public places.

I'd say a toss-up between Sands & Blacks, but since Sands are far more socially conservative with Islam, I'll go with them.
I'd rather date a Currywhore than a Negress tbh, even a dark dravidian one is more appealing to me.

In fact, some Pakiwhore at my work is practically a Curry Stacy I'd say, I thought she was Gulf-Arab at first: She has dark hair & eyes that contrast so well with her skin. :ahegao:

@Made in Heaven
who was it?

Well, White foids are starting to racemix more:
65686218addf9b6e

And even then, I still consider them very treacherous, since they vote for policies which harm males, especially White ones, and have a low birth-rate.

Even noodlewhores want white good looking men, guys here say you just have to be white and they will lust over you. I've see few korean couples yesterday, guys were no taller than 170-175cm. No noodlewhore even looked at my direction in public places.
from my shallow understanding east asians and even SEA have myths in their net about slavwhores and that they desire yellow incels who can't get their foids. In west it's WMAF who is more common in slavlands it;s otherwise.

from my shallow understanding east asians and even SEA have myths in their net about slavwhores and that they desire yellow incels who can't get their foids. In west it's WMAF who is more common in slavlands it;s otherwise.
Korean couples I've seen were both Korean, and guys were short, maybe they're betabuxing i don't know.

Also few days ago I've seen white Slavic girl with turkic guy (tatar/bashkir/uzbek) same height as her, around 170 if not shorter

Korean couples I've seen were both Korean, and guys were short, maybe they're betabuxing i don't know.
i know this all people prefer their own people, still slav foids have ''reputation'' outside EE

i know this all people prefer their own people, still slav foids have ''reputation'' outside EE

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why russian men or white men allow this ?
you can't do anything, they're free. They can fuck or marry anyone they want. Still, when i was on VDNH recently, white women had mostly (like 80%+) white kids, this is at least some positive.

@Rottingcel explain yourself

@FreddyKruegercel i would agree on internet gooks mateguard hard but not IRL

I'd say a toss-up between Sands & Blacks, but since Sands are far more socially conservative with Islam, I'll go with them.

I'd rather date a Currywhore than a Negress tbh, even a dark dravidian one is more appealing to me.

In fact, some Pakiwhore at my work is practically a Curry Stacy I'd say, I thought she was Gulf-Arab at first: She has dark hair & eyes that contrast so well with her skin. :ahegao:
chad only :feelscry:
@Made in Heaven

Well, White foids are starting to racemix more:
View attachment 1151728

And even then, I still consider them very treacherous, since they vote for policies which harm males, especially White ones, and have a low birth-rate.
Similar situation in the UK from what I saw, mixed births are 6.5% (1 in 15) of all births according to the latest data which is crazy

Niggers don't even need to guardmate tbh

Indian women do tend to look cuter than black women, I wont deny that. But they are usually assless and titless.

I guess it depends on your taste tbh.
In fact, some Pakiwhore at my work is practically a Curry Stacy I'd say, I thought she was Gulf-Arab at first: She has dark hair & eyes that contrast so well with her skin.
What is her skin tone?

And yeah, girls who look like that are hot af. I'm guessing she looks like this?

Screenshot 20240412 021341 TikTok
Screenshot 20240222 224556 TikTok
B5a51d0a 5157 4b2d b33e 73e8f1ac6267
Screenshot 20240503 122155 Gallery

Easily Muslims.

Honor killings and they would stab you if you insult their prophet.

Out of the options you listed, Caucasians, but specifically North Caucasians

Cumskins mateguard so much they're all addicted to blacked :lul:

It's sandniggers obviously.

It's either caucasians or curries for me but caucasians are thugmaxxed to hell so they win the pool

Obviously less mateguarding men are SEA, White men but this title easily goes to Jews thro entire history
JEWS obviously-- they build mateguarding into their entire culture, as jewishness is prescriptively matrilineal. I never see jewish females marry non-jews. Though jewish males marry noodlewhores all the time

Last edited:
lack of resources for several centuries, all docile individuals doesn't had offspring on this territory.

It's Jews. After that it's MENA muslims.

Jews are the only major religion that sees converts as 2nd-class or not "real" Jews. They are big on genealogy and view their religion as a pseudo-race (they're just in-bred whites). That said, if a jewess daughter comes home with a BBC they're going to be too pussy to say anything publicly - it'll be behind the scenes and it'll have something to do with gaslighting about Jewish victimhood.

On the other hand, MENA muslims can be very possessive of their female assets (as every group should be) but if you convert to Islam they generally don't have much problem. They are even more accepting of Blacks than the average group due to large numbers of East African Muslims.

TLDR: Jews, and then MENA muslims if you don't convert to Islam.

Jews
They refuse to help me with a girl friend

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why russian men or white men allow this ?
White russians are cucked af, Churkas run that bitch. Doesn't help that centrist Putin is very pro-islam. I'm not complaining though, that's what they get for invading my ancestors homelands, they have to deal with the natives there thugmaxxing.

White russians are cucked af, Churkas run that bitch. Doesn't help that centrist Putin is very pro-islam. I'm not complaining though, that's what they get for invading my ancestors homelands, they have to deal with the natives there thugmaxxing.
but you invaded them first

Tbh probably middle eastern men. I rarely see their foids with dudes from other races

I'm quite a fan of Russia, so I disagree: Russia for there Russians 100%

sexhaverproblems.is

Arab and middle eastern. They don't fuck around when it comes to western outsiders (especially military men) infringing upon their women. There's a reason why prostitution and rape of local women are rife wherever there are US military bases and camps on foreign soil, but not when it comes to middle east. German and French women raped by and prostituted out to US soldiers and marry the latter. Polish and Ukrainean women get raped/prostituted/married by US soldiers. Filipino and Thai and Korean/Japanese women same thing. Not middle easterners though.

I'm quite a fan of Russia, so I disagree: Russia for there Russians 100%
Then they should give up Siberia and Caucasus back to the North Asian ethnic groups that lived there. Problem solved. Homogenous white russian society, homogenous asian society.

Arab and middle eastern. They don't fuck around when it comes to western outsiders (especially military men) infringing upon their women. There's a reason why prostitution and rape of local women are rife wherever there are US military bases and camps on foreign soil, but not when it comes to middle east. German and French women raped by and prostituted out to US soldiers and marry the latter. Polish and Ukrainean women get raped/prostituted/married by US soldiers. Filipino and Thai and Korean/Japanese women same thing. Not middle easterners though.
Probably because of Islam honestly, and also MENAs tend to have a deeply ingrained code of honor and dignity to them. I don't like entertaining this idea, but maybe, just maybe, East Asia should also adopt Islam. This shit has gone too far and out of hand.