Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which race of men mateguard most ?

Who mateguard their foids most

• Total voters
Then they should give up Siberia and Caucasus back to the North Asian ethnic groups that lived there. Problem solved. Homogenous white russian society, homogenous asian society.
>caucasus north asian

>caucasus north asian
Caucasus is caucasus, siberia is north asian. I am lazy to write extra because its self explanatory. What are you grammar guy now?

Then they should give up Siberia and Caucasus back to the North Asian ethnic groups that lived there. Problem solved. Homogenous white russian society, homogenous asian society.
Fair enough take, though @wereq would disagree.

Some chechen/ingush/dagestani baboons would kill or brutally beat any man from outside if he tries to get into relationship with their women.
Was browsing YT the other day and found this story jfl

Screenshot 20240504 053859 YouTube

Screenshot 20240504 053905 YouTube

It turns out there exceptions

Last edited:
That's why China and East Asia as a whole needs to embrace some sort of strict religion. I've said this like 10 times, I'd rather have sharia law than have my country be known for "sex tourism destination" any day any time.

@Made in Heaven

Outliers don't prove the rule, vast majority of Muslims would literally kill any man who tries to cuck him. Because they actually have dignity unlike certain people.
Yeah, I also so videos of slavs or non-caucasians in general bad mouth caucasian women only to """apologize""" later usually with black eyes and brusies.

Those people are not to be messed with

Yeah, I also so videos of slavs or non-caucasians in general bad mouth caucasian women only to """apologize""" later usually with black eyes and brusies.

Those people are not to be messed with
Even Fedor Emelianenko the greatest mma fighter of all time his daughter got punched in the chest by goons after he talked shit about Ramzan Kadyrov. Shit like this happens all the time in Russia, France, Germany, UK. Now if only ricemen had such a reputation as muslims, no one would fuck with us

Even Fedor Emelianenko the greatest mma fighter of all time his daughter got punched in the chest by goons after he talked shit about Ramzan Kadyrov. Shit like this happens all the time in Russia, France, Germany, UK. Now if only ricemen had such a reputation as muslims, no one would fuck with us
but you are too low testosterone besides siberians and mongols, caucasians, dagestanis, chechans behave like this cause genetics and islam

but you are too low testosterone besides siberians and mongols, caucasians, dagestanis, chechans behave like this cause genetics and islam
Look at old Japan though, they had samurai and bushido code and were very tough, they severely restricted and punished any foreigners who came to their land even, and had a lot of dignity. There was even a rule that if a samurai's dignity was insulted, like if someone insulted him, he could legally kill him in self-defense.

Look at old Japan though, they had samurai and bushido code and were very tough, they severely restricted and punished any foreigners who came to their land even, and had a lot of dignity. There was even a rule that if a samurai's dignity was insulted, like if someone insulted him, he could legally kill him in self-defense.
That was past boy, in past danish and norwegians were more masculine also, doesn't matter now both chinese, japs and nordics are cucks now.
Japan died when mutts dropped two suns at them.

Some chechen/ingush/dagestani baboons would kill or brutally beat any man from outside if he tries to get into relationship with their women.
Exactly what happened in my country not too long ago

That was past boy, in past danish and norwegians were more masculine also, doesn't matter now both chinese, japs and nordics are cucks now.
Japan died when mutts dropped two suns at them.
And if they re adopt strict religion, then they return to the mentality of the past, problem solved.

It's a teenage boy lol those chechen are ruthless. They're a very repulsive bunch of ooga booga islamic thugmaxers imo.
That's why they don't get cucked.

M
Even noodlewhores want white good looking men, guys here say you just have to be white and they will lust over you. I've see few korean couples yesterday, guys were no taller than 170-175cm. No noodlewhore even looked at my direction in public places.
My brother is 5'11 and has iranid/arabid phenotype. He was once asked out by a hapa girl

Is that guy arab? He looks like my cousin. Though I'd say my cousin actually mogs him. My cousin is kind of a retarded now that I see this. He probably could have married some chechnyan muslim woman but he married his 3rd cousin instead. She's brown af

Cumskins mateguard so much they're all addicted to blacked :lul:

It's sandniggers obviously.
Anyone who says whites mate guard is fucking delusional. The percentage of white women racemixing keeps going up and up, and even when they don't have kids, many of them will still fuck ethnic men (black or arab or hispanic mostly)

JEWS obviously-- they build mateguarding into their entire culture, as jewishness is prescriptively matrilineal. I never see jewish females marry non-jews. Though jewish males marry noodlewhores all the time
This is bullshit. Jewish whores are the most eager to racemix, especially with white or arab men

FDC3tNnXIAUxvqU

Arab and middle eastern. They don't fuck around when it comes to western outsiders (especially military men) infringing upon their women. There's a reason why prostitution and rape of local women are rife wherever there are US military bases and camps on foreign soil, but not when it comes to middle east. German and French women raped by and prostituted out to US soldiers and marry the latter. Polish and Ukrainean women get raped/prostituted/married by US soldiers. Filipino and Thai and Korean/Japanese women same thing. Not middle easterners though.
Yep. Even on reddit there was a thread discussing a similar topic

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/5lwioi/why_havent_there_been_very_many_iraqi_or_afghani/

mostly low tiers go for arabs
Blonde blue eyed slavic women can't be low tier. They're literally the best looking white women

Probably because of Islam honestly, and also MENAs tend to have a deeply ingrained code of honor and dignity to them. I don't like entertaining this idea, but maybe, just maybe, East Asia should also adopt Islam. This shit has gone too far and out of hand.
Japan was once considering making islam its state religioun. Image how much more based Japan would be now instead of the gay cuck shithole it is now. Islam would probably even helped lessen their humiliating defeating ww2.

white british converts to islamic religion
I get that. But what do you want me to say about them? Obviously i am happy they become Muslim. Are you British yourself?

Because they are muslim. Why wouldn't I be
I see, i see

still do you think that it won't create some form of schism ? you said about nipland interested in islam before war ( i have very shallow understanding of that ), islam is mostly know as brown religion and slighly black too ( cause both white and yellow people don't believe mostly in God anymore )

I see, i see

still do you think that it won't create some form of schism ?
Obviously but it will also encoursge more white british people to convert to islam
you said about nipland interested in islam before war ( i have very shallow understanding of that )
go to wikipedia page about islam in japan. It explains it there
islam is mostly know as brown religion and slighly black too ( cause both white and yellow people don't believe mostly in God anymore )
Many japs are converting too due to interactions with Malaysian muslims

The in-group racial preference is innate in the human experience; it cannot be refined. American Negroes have an in-group preference, and this seems true of various religious groups by definition. European people, for some inexplicable reason, do not have an innate in-group preference or even identify with each other to any significant degree. Part of this is because two world wars utterly discredited, in the eyes of the elites, nationalism. Much of the nationalism we know today actually has its origins in the liberal nationalism which resulted in the 1848 revolutions and attempted overthrow of the European monarchies. In my country, liberals were at the forefront of eugenics as they believed producing a pure, undiluted race was integral to social progress.

The dilution of the European identity through mass migration and a sustained campaign of denigration and self-criticism has produced a self-fellating race that prostrates itself at the heels of people who were once their inferiors, both in an economic and political sense.

However, I think Jews are the ones who most keenly feel kinship with their racial brethren. Aside from them, probably Muslims, for purely religious reasons.

Last edited:

Sand we have honour killings for sand girls who fuck outside their race. No one else goes that far.

At least from what I've seen, a lot of white people seethe when they see their women dating a member from another race so I'll have to say white people.

genuine question why chechens and some russian minorities are so aggressive ?
It's either be aggressive or get cucked and assimilated by russians. What would you chose?

Muslims & blacks.