Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i couldnt imagine being low iq and a prisoner in my own mind

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
Over for niggers, majority of shitskins and quite a few so called whites including one who is quite literally intellectually disabled

at least gooks can cope with studycelling or other activities that require intelligence

its over for genuinely retarded microcephalic mofos who arent htn+

Over for niggers, majority of shitskins and quite a few so called whites including one who is quite literally intellectually disabled
Low IQ are not prisoners they have limited ability to express or to understand but I think live much more connected lives living in the moment

I dont think their tortured by it, blissfully unaware

I dont think their tortured by it, blissfully unaware
Indeed, all my low-IQ family members are quite happy and seemingly blissfully unaware. Smiling, laughing, drunk, content, etc.

I would rather be a 60iq chimpanzee than a 130iq hapa or rice

im half japanese half english i mog ur heritage to suicide 23 yo without a drivers license

Ugliness, our ugly meat is our only prison.

Being dumb can be overcome with good looks.

But nothing can overpower sheer ugliness. Ugliness is a death sentence.

Why do you hate him so much lol
I don't, he attacked me first.
He reminds me of a hapa from nanochan spamming threads all day explaining why are hapas superior to whites, maybe it's @Despicablecel himself

Whites live rent free colonized your head lol
i may make threads about them but its not in a worshipping way so no. ALso, i dont actually hate whites in general i just hate some aspects of them like their soy views on niggERs. forum logic: anything against whites even if factual=seething for whites

I don't, he attacked me first.
He reminds me of a hapa from nanochan spamming threads all day explaining why are hapas superior to whites, maybe it's @Despicablecel himself
hapas dont have enough of collective history to be regarded as anything realy in the grand scheme of things

imo

east asians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ethnics>>>to the power of infinity niggers

Low iq+ non nt+aware=hell

also my great grandfather was part of the imperial squad that colonized korea and fucked their jbs
Do you want to talk more about ww2 and the alleged japanese might?