Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i will NOT give up until i GEOMAX!!!!!

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
i will go to the motherfucking PHILLIPINES ,,and if that doesnt work ill go to fucking HONG KONG,, or fucking LAOS or some other shit like that. NIGERIA,, or fucking SOMALIA,, i dont give a fuck my 5'8.5 anglo saxon blood will conquer a fucking THIRD WORLD F O I D even if it kills me!!!! i will SWIM from australia to fucking HONDURAS if i have to!!!

NOTHING will stop me!!

No amount of geographic jockeying will ever be able to compensate for the digital hypergamy that has taken over the world

No amount of geographic jockeying will ever be able to compensate for the digital hypergamy that has taken over the world
Economics trumps everything, ultimately. Females in the west can only be hypergamous because they have as much money as men and more money than the rest of the world.

Its over a sub5 is universally a sub5

If you ever geomaxx in the philippines we should hang out and eat street food here and catch typhoid and food poisoning

i will go to the motherfucking PHILLIPINES ,,and if that doesnt work ill go to fucking HONG KONG,, or fucking LAOS or some other shit like that. NIGERIA,, or fucking SOMALIA,, i dont give a fuck my 5'8.5 anglo saxon blood will conquer a fucking THIRD WORLD F O I D even if it kills me!!!! i will SWIM from australia to fucking HONDURAS if i have to!!!

NOTHING will stop me!!
Yes queen slaayyyyy

I am going to Philippines also in 2025.

I will stay in Cebu city.